Author Topic: Biltong and Elsa Germany 1945 continued ...  (Read 645 times)

Offline Crazychris54

• Junior
  • Merits 119
  • Chilling out
Biltong and Elsa Germany 1945 continued ...
« on: April 29, 2024, 01:21:10 PM »
Biltong walked back inside the bedroom , Elsa was tied down  naked spreadeagled  face upwards .
Well my pretty ,  let's have a relaxing drink first ".

He held the bottle to his lips and tilted the bottle ..

" Fucking  hell. Elsa ,  this is really good stuff ,  he got on the bed and sat next to her head "

"Open your mouth baby ".

Elsa,shook her head .
A quick hard slap across the face made her open her mouth instantly ..
Biltong poured a large double into her mouth ,  Elsa coughed and spluttered , she never tasted alcohol in her life ...

He placed a hand over one of her breasts  then pressed on her nipple , she tried to move but had nowhere to go ..

" Mmmmmm ,  you'll love it when I get sucking on these ".
He pinched her nipple hard , .

" Elsa screamed out ,  Biltong poured more brandy down her throat ..

He moved his hand down to her naval , a gently pressed inside ,

He looked down at her , her eye's were shut tight .
 "  Open your fucking eye's and keep them open ,  I want you to see what a fucking slut your going to be ".

He moved his hand down and cupped her pussy ,  and  rubbed  all around it ..

" Tell me little Elsa , do you and your  sister get them special feeling that twins are supposed to have , I wonder if she can somehow feel her own pussy being rubbed ?.

" Please please don't ,  I'm going to be married when my boyfriend Kurt comes back home , my Mother and Father have arranged it already ...

"  Oh so your not a virgin then , like I hoped " .

"  Oh God ,  stop ,  I am a virgin we did nothing , just kissed. ".
Elsa felt funny , the brandy had gone to her head  ,  she felt so tired as if she wanted to fall asleep .

"  Keep your fucking eye's open ,  I won't tell you again  "..

Elsa looked up , he was staring at her  ,  he had an evil look in his eye's.

"  I'm going to untie you , your going to be a good girl ,  and do everything I tell you to do, if you don't after me and my friends have finished with you , I will kill you in front of your Mother and sister's ".

He released Elsa , she rubbed her wrists  they were red and sore from struggling to get free when Biltong had gone down to fetch the brandy .
He pulled her off the bed ,then made her sit in the armchair in the corner of the bedroom. ,  he sat opposite her , then looked into her eye's.

" Spread your fucking leg's  wide apart ".

Elsa ,  spread her leg's ".

" Wider put your leg's over the arm's of the chair ".

Biltong watched as she lifted her leg's and spread them over the arm's of the chair .

He pulled out a cigarette and then lit it up , he poured another shot of brandy ,  propping his back against the headboard he looked at her spread wide open before him .

Elsa suddenly felt a hard slap across her face .

" Keep your fucking eye's open ".

He went back and lay on the bed  .

"  Now Elsa ,  I want you to play with your pussy for me ,  get yourself nice and wet before I fuck you " .

Elsa reached down ,  then stopped.
 " No ,no I can't do it I won't do it ".
She never saw him move , she just felt the repeating slaps across her face ,  then the taste of her blood on her lips ,  the  being dragged over  face down on the bed , her arm's being tied behind ,  felt her face being pushed into the pillows ,  her hips were raised upwards  ,  she felt her ass cheeks being spread wide apart , felt the cool air on her asshole .

Biltong dropped his trousers and pulled down his underwear , he was rock hard ,  his whole 8"  cock was throbbing , pre cum dripped from the tip , he rubbed it up and down the shaft  ,  then pressed it against the tight inviting hole then thrust forwards , he felt his ball's slapping against her pussy lips , 

Elsa  screamed out in agony ,  she'd never felt pain like it before in her life ,  she felt him rip deep inside her  ,  he pulled out then thrust back inside ,  she felt herself passing out ,  he pushed her arm's further up her back ,  then felt her anal  tract being stretched apart ,  she felt him pushing even deeper , then heard him moan and groan before filling her  with his man juice , 

"  Oh  fucking yeah baby ,  take it take it all , ".

Elsa thought it was over when he suddenly stopped  still deep inside her ".

She just lay there quiet , to scared to move ,  she just wished he'd take it out ,leave and leave her alone in her misery ..

Biltong  was in heaven , her ass cheeks gripped his cock ,  he looked down at her ,  saw the tears running down the side of her face , her eye's were  shut tight ..

" You fucking bitch I told you to keep your fucking eye's open , now your going to pay dearly ..

Elsa ,opened her eye's wide apart , " please please it hurt so much  I couldn't help it ".
" Too late ,  you stupid slut ".
Elsa felt him pulling out it felt as if he'd insides were being dragged out as well , she heard the crude plop and the air being expelled from her ruined asshole , but at least he was out of her , she felt the cum dripping out of her and running down to her pussy ..

" That it bitch , just what I wanted ".
Elsa screamed , his cock head was placed in between her pussy lips.
" Noooooo, oh God noooooo, please no " .

But it was too late , he thrust inside her , she felt him rip through her hymen , then bang against her cervix ,  then everything went black .
She she regained consciousness he was back inside her anus ,pounding in and out of her asshole and pussy ,

Biltong saw her eyes open ..

" Welcome to slut ,your just in time for you final hole ..
 Elsa ,was past caring , he'd ruined her ,  she had no fight left in her , she felt herself being rolled into her back , she screamed in pain , her arm's felt as if they were going to break ,  she  couldn't understand what was happening ...

"Look at me my little fuck toy ".

Elsa looked up , her eye's stared at the bloody and cum covered cock inches from her mouth .

". Open wide bitch " .

Elsa shook her head side to side , surely not , he wasn't thinking of putting it in her mouth after where it had been .

Biltong  pinched  her nostrils together ,Elsa screamed , Biltong shoved his  cock deep inside her mouth and into her throat ,  he felt her throat stretch to accommodate him , felt her throat clamping around the  shaft ,  that was all it took as he erupted down her throat , he felt her gulp ,  his cum making way down into her stomach , one two loads , then he pulled out ,  got off the bed and looked down at her .

"Not bad for your first time ,  but I've not finished with you yet , you can have a rest , we'll continue in an hour or so ".

She watched as he walked out of the bedroom .
Then blacked out again .
As Biltong passed the next door he heard muffled groans coming from within , he smiled to himself someone is having a good time .

« Last Edit: April 30, 2024, 08:36:59 AM by Crazychris54 »
There are no such thing in life as problems.
Only solutions.