Author Topic: Brotherly Bond  (Read 10753 times)

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1103
Re: Brotherly Bond
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2024, 10:27:49 AM »
CHAPTER VI:

The next couple of weeks went by with Seth getting more frustrated. On the one hand, he couldn’t complain. He and Cassidy had some very torrid make-out sessions. The blowjobs she gave him were incredible! She had such a talented mouth. One night they had gone out for a movie date and Cassidy sucked him off right in the movie theater! Seth came all over the back of the seat in front of him. He and Cassidy laughed, imagining the look on the face of the poor sap who would have to clean up that mess.

A couple of times they had done the ‘69’ position, with Cassidy sucking his dick as he ate out her pussy. Seth loved that! Having his tongue buried in her sweet lovehole had been a wonderful experience. However, there was another part of him that he wanted to bury inside her and that was his cock! But it hadn’t happened yet, and Seth was getting pissed. He’d never dated a girl this long before without having sex. He was starting to wonder if what his brother had said about her just using him was actually true.

Seth loved having a hot girlfriend like Cassidy, even though he knew her friends and her parents both hated him. But if she was going to continue to be his girlfriend, he’d better start getting some fuck action, and soon!

His friends were noticing his frustration too and were beginning to hassle him about it.

One day as they hung out Seth’s buddy Cale said to him, “So, have you nailed Cassidy yet?”

Seth frowned. “Well, what do you think? If I had, dude, you’d fuckin’ know it!”

Cale chuckled. “Yeah, you got that right! You’d have a shit-eating grin a mile wide.”

Seth’s other buddy, Myles, joined in. “What the hell’s up with that? You’ve been dating her for like over two weeks now! Shit, if she was my girlfriend, she’d have been putting out on the second date.”

“We’ve done lots of stuff,” Seth shrugged. “Just when we get to the point where I figure we’re gonna fuck, she tells me it ain’t time, that I haven’t “earned” it yet.”
“What the fuck are you talking about?” Cale snapped. “From what you’ve told us, it sounds to me like you’ve more than fuckin’ earned it! What’s the bitch’s problem?”

“It ‘ain’t time’?” scoffed Myles. “Cassidy Meredith ain’t no goddamn virgin! She’s fucked half the bloody football team. Why is she being so frigid? You, my friend, just need to lay down the law.”

“Yeah!” Cale spat. “Bitches don’t get to say when they’re ready. Next time she pulls that shit, Seth, you tell her you don’t care! You want it, and you’re gonna have it, and it don’t matter what the fuck she says.”

“For fuck’s sake,” Myles added. “Where’s your balls? This ain’t the Seth Lowell we know! We’re disappointed in you.”
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

That night in bed, Seth thought about what his friends had said to him. He knew they were right. Seth had been nothing but a good boyfriend the past two weeks. It really occurred to him that his brother was right. Cassidy was using him.

Why and for what exactly, Seth wasn’t sure. He knew Cassidy’s parents hated him and so did her friends, and Seth knew Cassidy liked that. He began to develop the uncomfortable realization that she was using him for shock value. She was a bored, spoiled little rich girl who just wanted to make some waves by dating a bad boy!

Well, Seth decided, he wasn’t going to be the nice boyfriend anymore. Cassidy owed him sex and he was gonna get it! She wanted a bad boy, she was gonna get a bad boy!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was Friday evening and Cassidy and Seth were hanging out in her bedroom. Despite Cassidy knowing her mother would be furious if she found out, she’d brought Seth back to her home a few times now. Her parents were gone to some fundraising banquet, so she wasn’t too worried about them seeing her with Seth.

“I was thinking we’d go to Tristan’s place tonight,” Cassidy said, nonchalantly. “Her parents are gone for the weekend and she’s throwing a party.”

“Sounds cool to me,” Seth replied.

“But that means I need to have a shower and do my makeup,” Cassidy said. “Gotta look good, you know?”

Seth watched as she slipped out of the short denim skirt and blue crop top she was wearing. After she had stripped totally naked, Cassidy put on a fuzzy white bathrobe.

She looked over at Seth with a coy smile. “You should get undressed and come join me. You can wash my back for me.”

Seth stood up and walked over to her. “I know what I’d really like to do,” he said, putting his arms around her waist and pulling her close to him.

“Oh? And what would that be?” Cassidy asked.

“Let’s fuck and then we’ll have a shower,” he grinned.

“Okay, well, you know that’s not gonna happen,” said Cassidy, pulling Seth’s arms away from her and stepping back.

“Come on, Cassidy!” Seth urged. “Let’s do it!” He moved so he was blocking Cassidy’s path out of the bedroom.

“Seth, I’ve told you before, we’ll have sex when the time is right,” Cassidy snapped. “Now, move!”

“When the time is right, huh?” Seth scoffed. “And just when will the time be right? We’ve been together for over two weeks and we’ve done nothing!”

“Nothing?” Cassidy sneered. “I’ve sucked your dick, Seth! You call that nothing?”

“I want sex, Cassidy!” Seth insisted. “I deserve it!”

Cassidy let out a sigh and rolled her eyes. “All right, I can see where this conversation is going, so I’ll lay it all out for you. We’re NOT fucking and I have never intended to fuck you! Okay?”

Seth felt the rage beginning to boil. “So … you’ve just used me, in other words?”

“Well, think about it, Seth. Did you ever really think someone like me was going to fuck a Dockside rat?” Cassidy spat. “Now, I think we’re through so get out of my bedroom and leave!” She tried to push past Seth, but he grabbed her by the arm.

“A Dockside rat? You’re calling me a fucking rat?” Seth fumed. He tugged on Cassidy’s arm, pulling her closer to him.

Cassidy lashed out with her other arm, raking Seth’s left cheek with her fingernails. “Get away from me!”

Seth had never hit a girl in his life. But the suddenness of Cassidy’s attack, along with his anger at her snobby attitude, caused him to act instinctively. His right hand came up, smacking her across the face with the back of his hand. Cassidy cried out and fell backward, landing on her back on the bed.

Before she could react, Seth dropped his weight onto her, pulling and tugging at the front of her bathrobe. He managed to get the bathrobe open, exposing Cassidy’s luscious body.

“Seth, you fucking prick! Get off me! Get off me!” Cassidy yelled.

Seth just laughed. “You stuck-up bitch,” he snarled. “I’ll show you what it’s like to be fucked by a Dockside rat!”

“SETH! NO!”

She tried to kick at him as he pushed her legs apart. But Seth was too heavy. Cassidy couldn’t get him off her. He laid his left arm across her throat, pinning her down. At the same time, he was frantically undoing his pants, getting them pushed them down enough to free his hard cock.

Seth’s heart was pounding with excitement. He was going to fuck Cassidy Meredith!

“You’ll fucking regret this, Seth Lowell! Don’t do this!” Cassidy snapped.

“Getting to fuck you is something I’ll hardly regret,” Seth said, as he forced Cassidy’s legs farther apart.

Cassidy managed to get an arm up and tried scratching at Seth’s face again. He slapped her again across the cheek.

“STOP!” she cried out. This time Seth could see tears beginning to roll down her cheeks. For some reason, seeing that made Seth even more excited.

Wedged between her thighs, his weight pinning her down, Seth shoved his hips forward and felt his dick enter her tight opening. He had to pull back and shove in again, this time feeling himself go deeper. Yes! He was inside Cassidy Meredith!

Cassidy was trying to push him off her as Seth began pumping and thrusting in and out. Cassidy’s silky, tight pussy was everything he’d imagined it would be. He was fucking the hottest girl in his school, and he loved it!

Her fighting and struggling turned him on. It felt great when she arched her back, her flat tummy pushing up against his. Seth grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head as he began a fast, hard fuck of the beautiful teen.

“You sonuvabitch….you sonuvabitch…!” she sobbed, as Seth’s thighs slapped against her.

With her tight cunt gripping his shaft, Seth could tell that he wasn’t going to last long. His thrusts got harder and faster as he prepared to cum. He knew he was fucking her unprotected but Seth wasn’t worried. A girl like Cassidy, he surmised, was more than likely on birth control.

“Don’t you fucking dare!” Cassidy spat. “Don’t you fuckin dare cum in me!”

“Too late!” Seth smirked. 

He gave one last hard thrust and his balls released, cum racing up his shaft. His hips spasmed as he unloaded inside Cassidy. It felt fucking awesome cumming inside such a hot girl!

Sweating and panting, Seth’s balls throbbed painfully as rope after rope of his warm jizz spurted out. When he was finished, he pulled out, a long string of semen still dripping from the tip of his cock. As he rolled off Cassidy, she lashed out, kicking him in the shoulder.

“I can’t believe you did that! You raped me!” she cried.

Seth laughed, pulling his pants back up. “You fuckin’ liked it,” he grinned.

“GET OUT OF MY ROOM, YOU ASSHOLE!” Cassidy screamed.

She picked up a hairbrush and threw it at him. Seth deflected it with his hand.

“I’m outta here, Cassidy,” he said. “Thanks for the fuck!”  He glanced down, smiling as he saw his cum dripping out between Cassidy’s legs.

“GET OUT!” Cassidy shrieked. “You will fucking pay for this, Seth! You are so fucking dead!”

“Whatever!” he laughed as he walked to the door. “I had fun while it lasted!”

I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline To-Get-Her

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 721
  • But would you really want her?
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2024, 12:50:38 PM »
Well have to say, Seth really earned himself some retribution from Cassidy! Can't wait to read what she tries against him and how others gets involved! You are perfectly setting up a feud between the have and have nots!

Merit to be awarded when allowed
When I get around to it, I'll write

Offline HistBuff7

• Sophomore
  • Merits 4
  • A dark-haired girl makes for a bright morning
    • AO3
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2024, 07:38:48 PM »
"Cassidy Meredith ain’t no goddamn virgin! She’s fucked half the bloody football team."

That's what I call an accurate description. Chances are things are going to get not so quiet at school. I let you do the driving while I'm on the passenger seat. Well written as always! Merit saved for when I have enough posts to give one...
My fantasies have many lights, shades and shadows. Other sites where I post my works... https://sexstories69.com/authors/histbuff/
https://archiveofourown.org/users/HistBuff

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1103
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2024, 01:14:48 AM »
CHAPTER VII:

Seth walked down the driveway and out to the street. He was a long way from home. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and called his brother, Jace.

“Hey, little bro, what’s up?” Jace asked.

“Can you come pick me up?” Seth said. “I need a ride.”

“A ride? Where you at?”

“Way out by Lexington Heights,” Seth replied.

“Lexington Heights? What the fuck are you doing out there?”

“I was at Cassidy’s place, but …we had a bit of a fight and she kicked me out. Now I’m on foot.”

“All right, Seth,” Jace chuckled. “I’m on my way.”

+++++++++++++++++++++
It was about 15 minutes later that Jace showed up. He spotted Seth walking along the side of the street and pulled over to the curb to pick him up.

As they drove away Jace looked over at Seth and noticed the scratches across his left cheek.

“So, you and your hottie had a little scrap, huh? Looks like it was a good one!” he laughed. “Why were you fighting?’

“We had a little disagreement,” Seth replied with a coy grin. “I wanted to fuck, and she didn’t.”

“Oh!” Jace nodded. “One of those kinda fights! So … who won the argument?”

Seth looked over at his brother. The big smile on his face gave Jace the answer to his question. He raised his right hand to high-five his little brother.

“Dude!” Jace laughed. “Way to go, little bro! Was she good?”

“She was awesome!” Seth whooped. “Fuckin’ sweet! Frigid bitch wasn’t giving it up, but I told her she didn’t have a choice.”

“You mean to tell me you’d been going out with that hot little cunt all this time and you hadn’t fucked her yet?” Jace frowned.

“Not until today,” Seth explained. “We always did a lot of other stuff. I mean, she sucked cock like you wouldn’t believe, but wasn’t letting me dick ‘er. I started hassling her about it and then the bitch came out and said she didn’t intend to ever fuck me. Called me a ‘Dockside rat.’ That’s when I lost my shit and decided she was gonna get it whether she wanted it or not.”

“That fuckin’ skank!” Jace spat. “Called you a ‘Dockside rat’, huh? Those rich Lexington Heights cunts never change. Still the same as when I was in school! I remember her bitch sisters; they were always calling people names like that too.”

“So, Winston was right,” Seth fumed, lighting a cigarette. “The bitch used me.”

“Well, I’m proud of ya, little bro,” Jace said. “The cunt used you, but at least you showed her she couldn’t get away with it! The Lowells don’t take shit!”

“You think she might call the cops on me?”

Jace shook his head. “I wouldn’t worry about it, Seth. Snooty cunt like her, she ain’t gonna want all the humiliation and hassle of reporting a rape, having all her friends know she got fucked by someone from Dockside! She’ll be quiet about it, her parents ain’t gonna want the Meredith name dragged through the mud. Trust me, I know from experience.”

“What? You’ve done this too?”

Jace gave a little chuckle. “Come on, bro! You should know your big brother ain’t no angel. Back when I was in high school, well, just let me say this. There were a couple of rich bitches who we had to take down a notch.”

“Wow!” Seth grinned. “I never knew!”

Seth thought about what Jace had said and figured he was probably right. Cassidy wouldn’t want all the humiliation and attention brought to her by having to report that she was raped. It was the kind of thing she’d just cover up and hope it all went away. What he didn’t know was that Cassidy would deal with it. In her own way, she’d make Seth pay for what he’d done!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Later that night, Seth got together with some buddies and they went to a house party.

“So, Lowell, where is Cassidy tonight?" Seth's friend, Cale asked.

“Oh, we’re not together anymore,” Seth explained.

“She finally came to her senses and threw you to the curb, huh?” Myles laughed.

“And you never got to bang her, did ya?” Cale mocked him. “What a waste of time!”

“Oh, I got my chance,” Seth smirked. “How do you think I got this?” He pointed to the scratches on his cheek.

“You did bang her?” Myles asked. “You lucky sonuvabitch! Looks like it got a little wild.”

“Oh, she likes it rough?” Cale smirked.

“Well, I can’t say for sure if she liked it, but that’s the way she got it,” Seth grinned.

Cale high-fived him. “Right on, Lowell! That’s showin’ her!”

“You guys told me to have some balls, well, I had my balls slapping her ass!”

Myles high-fived him too. “Goddamnit, Seth! You finally fucked Cassidy Meredith. I am proud!”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was about 4 a.m. in the morning, and Seth was staggering home from the party. He’d gotten fairly drunk, having taken part in some tequila shooters and consuming a fair bit of beer. Myles and Cale had just headed up their street about a block from Seth’s, leaving him to walk the rest of the way by himself. The sun was starting to rise and the early light of dawn was chasing away the darkness.

It wasn’t the best neighborhood to be walking by yourself at this time of day, but Seth wasn’t concerned. He’d grown up here and he knew how to take care of himself. He didn’t, however, immediately notice the dark blue 4-door car that came up the street behind him. He didn’t notice it until it drew up beside him and suddenly stopped.

The back doors of the car flew open, and three guys jumped out. Seth’s vision was a little foggy, but he recognized one of the guys as being Jake Bowers. He knew the other two guys, as well. Lance Conway and Shaun Pryor, both from the football team.

“You’re fucking dead, Lowell!” Jake shouted as he came running at Seth.

Seth’s reflexes were slow from the booze, and he tried to swing at Jake but didn’t connect. Lance tackled Seth, sending him crashing onto the hard sidewalk. All three boys pulled Seth back to his feet and then Jake punched him hard in the stomach, almost making Seth vomit.

“Cassidy told us what you did to her, you Dockside piece of shit!” Jake growled, his face only inches away from Seth’s. “Now you ‘re gonna get a beating laid on you that you’ve had coming for a long time!”

As Seth was dragged over to the car by Jake and Lance, Shaun opened the trunk. Seth was pushed into the trunk and Shaun slammed the lid down.

“All right, guys,” Jake said, as they climbed back into the car. There were two more boys in the front seat of the car. Layne Overton and Mitchell McQuarrie, also members of the football team. “We got him!”

“Where are we gonna do this?” Layne, who was driving, asked.

“We’ll go out by the old quarry,” Jake said. “Won’t be anybody around there. Sonuvabitch wants to rape girls, we’ll teach him a lesson or two!”

Layne put the car in gear and drove away.

I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline HistBuff7

• Sophomore
  • Merits 4
    • AO3
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2024, 02:35:32 PM »
I think this is going to get even better. Those young jocks think they are on top of the world; I congratulate them for mustering the courage to drive into the wrong side of town, even though they are a bunch, but I don't think they realize who they are really messing with.
My fantasies have many lights, shades and shadows. Other sites where I post my works... https://sexstories69.com/authors/histbuff/

Offline To-Get-Her

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 721
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2024, 04:02:12 PM »
So it revenge time for the elite. Don't they realize that the under dregs of society always come out on top in the end. I foresee a gang fight in which the elite are trounced and are left unable to defend their females which the under dregs will show just what they are missing from their lives!

Merit awarded from me!

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1103
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2024, 12:26:25 PM »
CHAPTER VIII:

It was about 9:00 a.m. in the morning when Jace got a phone call from his mother. He’d just gotten to bed at 7, after being out all night, which was normal for him on a weekend. He wondered what he’d be getting a phone call for at this time of day.

His mother was in tears and right away he knew it wasn’t good news.

“It’s Seth,” she said. “He’s at County General. He’s been beaten up really bad. Me and your dad are on our way there now.”

“All right, I’ll be there right away.”

FUCK! thought Jace. What happened now?

He saw his parents in the waiting room when he arrived at the hospital. All his brothers, Grant, Kirk, and Winston were there too.

“What the hell happened?” Jace asked.

“Some guys going to work this morning found Seth on the side of the road, way out on the edge of town," explained his brother, Grant. “Beat up so bad he could barely talk! They drove him here and dropped him off. The nurses found his ID and the hospital called Mom.”

“What in hell was the goddamned kid doing out there?” Mr. Lowell grumbled.

“Who the fuck knows?” said Grant. “But someone worked him over good. He’s got some broken ribs and a cracked collarbone, his nose is busted and the doctor figures he’s got some internal bleeding.”

“Can we see him?” asked Jace.

“Not just yet,” Kirk spoke up. “They’re still working on him.”

“I’ve got a feeling I might know who did this,” Jace whispered to Grant. “I’ll tell you about it later.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

They all waited anxiously for about another half hour, when finally, a doctor showed up.

“How is my son?” Mrs. Lowell quickly asked.

“Seth is going to be fine,” the doctor assured her. “He was in pretty rough shape when he was brought in, but we’ve got him stabilized. He’s got some broken ribs, a cracked jawbone, a cracked collarbone, some broken teeth, and possibly a concussion. He did have some internal bleeding, but I think we have it under control now. We were a little concerned about permanent damage to his left eye, but I think it'll be all right. He’s going to be pretty sore for a few days, but he’ll pull through.”

“When can we see him?” asked Jace.

“We have him on some painkillers right now,” the doctor explained, “and he’s sleeping, but as soon as he wakes up, you can go in.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It wasn’t until later that afternoon that Seth finally awoke. His family was allowed to enter his room and see him.

His brothers were shocked to see the state their little brother was in. His face was a mass of bruises and abrasions. Both eyes were nearly swollen shut. His family barely recognized him.

It was obvious he was in a great amount of pain.

“Holy shit, little bro’, you look like shit!” Jace exclaimed.

“Whoever did this, they did one fuck of a number on you!” Grant commented.
“It-it…w-w-was… J-Jake,” Seth croaked, weakly. “a-and his…g-g-goons.”

“Jake Bowers?” Jace snapped.  Seth nodded, wincing in pain. “They.. they…”

“Just relax,” he said to Seth. “We’ll talk more when you’re able to.”

After spending some time with Seth in the hospital room, they all decided to leave and let him have some rest.

As they left the hospital, Grant said to Jace, “I think we need to be finding this Jake Bower. He and his buddies are gonna get some payback.”

“No!” Jace said, firmly. “Just let it slide for now. Seth acted like he wanted to tell me more. I want to hear the whole story from him before we do anything.”

“Okay,” said Kirk. “We’ll wait. But I’m with Grant. Someone needs their head kicked in.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next day, they went back to the hospital to see how Seth was doing. A police officer was just leaving the room as the brothers walked up.

“Hello,” he said. “I’m Officer Douglas with the Port City PD.” He showed his badge to them. “I take it you’re family members of Seth’s?”

The Lowell boys were well-known to some of the Port City police and were usually a little apprehensive to see them.

“Yeah, we are. We’re his brothers,” Jace said. “And what do you want?”

“Well, I was just asking him a few questions, trying to find out from your brother who did this to him. But he wasn’t offering too much information. I’m afraid if he won’t tell me anything, there’s not much we can do to find the guys who assaulted him,” the officer explained.

“You probably wouldn’t do much anyway even if you did know,” Kirk commented, with a tone of sarcasm.

“Why would you say that?” Officer Douglas retorted, looking a little annoyed.

“We figure it was some kids from Lexington Heights,” Grant snapped.

“Have you got some info you can give me?” the cop asked. “Some names?”

“No,” Jace said. “Like we said, it’s just a theory.”

“It’s hard to work on theories, boys. If that’s all you’ve got.” The officer handed Jace a business card. “But here’s my number. If you…or your brother, decide you want to talk, give me a call.”

The policeman pushed his way past them and continued down the corridor. Jace and his brothers entered the hospital room. Seth’s face brightened as he saw everyone.

He was looking better than he had the day before, although his face was still badly swollen.

“Hi guys!” he said, his voice still a hoarse whisper.

“Hey, little bro’!” Jace smiled. “Feeling better?”

“Well, kinda,” Seth replied. He wanted to smile but his jaw was still quite sore.

“We saw you had a visitor,” Winston smirked.

“Yeah,” Seth answered. “But I didn’t tell him anything. I don’t need to get the cops involved.”

“What’s going on?” Grant prodded.

“Is this to do with Cassidy?” Jace asked.

Seth nodded. “She told Jake … I raped her… and she told him to beat me up. Him and some of his losers… they grabbed me…took me… out of town.”

“Those jock motherfuckers!” Kirk fumed.

“Did you seriously rape her?” Grant asked.

Seth shrugged. “If you wanna call it… that.” He coughed and winced. “I look at it… more like… I was just getting something she owed me.”

Jace nodded. “She was being a stuck-up cunt - was just playing games with him,” Jace explained to the others. “Seth got pissed and, well, he had to teach her a lesson.”

“Goddammit,” Grant shook his head. “I had a feeling she was bad news for you, Seth.”

“Can’t say as I blame you, if that’s what you did,” Kirk remarked. “Some hot little slut won’t put out, you gotta do what you gotta do.”

“True,” Jace agreed. “But taking a beating like this just because he wanted to get his dick wet, that’s a fuck of a price to pay.”

“Well, I say we find this Jake Bowers and his buddies and give them a good ol’ tire-iron beating,” Winston snapped. “Show those preppy fucks what happens when you mess with the Lowells.”

Seth held up a hand. “No – no, just leave it be, guys – for now.”

“Come on, Seth,” Winston scowled. “You don’t let these assholes get away with this! We’ll fuck ‘em up for ya!”

Seth shook his head. “No, Winston. Just – leave it be. I’ll deal with it.”

“Listen to him, Winston,” Jace said. “If he doesn’t want us to do anything, we won’t, okay?”
The doctor came into the room just then. He informed them that he’d probably be able to release Seth the next day. The brothers left soon after, telling Seth they’d be there the next morning to pick him up.

“Mom is coming by later today to see you too,” Jace told him, as they prepared to leave.

“All right, guys. I’ll see you tomorrow,” Seth replied.

+++++++++++++++++++++

The next morning, just as the doctor said, Seth was released from the hospital. He was walking carefully as they helped him down the front entrance over to where Jace’s car was parked. The swelling in his face was going down, though, and he was able to talk a bit better.

On the way home, Jace said to Seth, “You know, I was doing some thinking, and you need some revenge. You know, to get even!”

“You got a plan?”

“Give me a few days and I’ll let you know.”

“You don’t have to do this, Jace.”

“Seth, I know you wanna get even with these fuckers, and we’ll help you! We’re your brothers and family helps family!”

“Okay, then.”
« Last Edit: April 09, 2024, 01:46:22 PM by vile8r »

Offline To-Get-Her

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 721
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2024, 01:00:24 PM »
maybe it's just me But I don't see how getting revenge on Jake will make Seth feel better considering that he knows who is really responsible for him getting beaten. Wouldn't be surprised if his plan doesn't include Cassidy getting acquainted with more of the Lowell in front of Jace and friends!

Merit awarded from me!

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1103
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2024, 01:54:40 PM »
maybe it's just me But I don't see how getting revenge on Jake will make Seth feel better considering that he knows who is really responsible for him getting beaten. Wouldn't be surprised if his plan doesn't include Cassidy getting acquainted with more of the Lowell in front of Jace and friends!

Merit awarded from me!

The next chapter will reveal all!   >:D  and thank you!

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1103
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2024, 10:03:27 AM »
CHAPTER IX:

Seth stayed home from school for the rest of the week. He wasn’t sure if he was going back to school ever. He knew he did not want to see Cassidy Meredith or any of her snobby friends, and he especially did not want to see Jake or any of his bunch! Seth knew there could be consequences that he might regret so it was best if he just avoided them altogether.

He knew quitting school would not make his mother happy. She was really looking forward to having at least one of her sons graduate from high school. But he figured he could always go back next year and finish. For now, going back to that school was something he could not do.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was now a couple of weeks later: Seth was pretty well healed up from his beating injuries. His ribs had healed and his cracked collarbone too. Most of the bruising was gone, just leaving a couple of small scars on his face that would be a permanent reminder of his experience. Otherwise, Seth was back to his old self.

His mother wasn’t happy about it, as he’d expected, but Seth had quit school.

“That’s right!” his dad had said. “Go and be a useless fuck like your brothers and end up in jail too.” Seth just ignored him.

It was a Friday afternoon when Jace called and told Seth he wanted to talk to him. Seth walked over to the house down the street where Jace lived with a couple of his buddies.

Jace was lying on the couch, watching some tv, when Seth walked in.

“Hey, bro’!” he said. “What’s up? You’re looking good.”

“Thanks, Jace,” Seth replied. “I’m feeling pretty good actually. What did you wanna talk to me about?”

“Remember when I said I wanted to help you get even?”

“Yeah, I do.”

Jace sat up. “Well, I think I’ve got a plan! How would you like to fuck Cassidy again?”

“You’re serious?”
Jace nodded with an evil grin. “I know you banged her once already, but how would you like to do it again? We’ll help you, and you can take your time and give her a real nice fuckin’!”

“How do you propose we do this, Jace?” Seth asked.

“I was thinking, you go to her, tell her you want to talk. Get her in her car and then you make her drive somewhere. Like, I was thinking that old dairy farm where we go drinking sometimes. I’ll take the other guys out there and we’ll wait for you. When you get there, we’ll grab her and take her in the barn. Then she’s all yours and you can do whatever the hell you want with her!”

“I don’t know,” Seth wavered. “I don’t wanna get in a bunch of trouble. She didn’t call the cops the first time, but she probably would if I did it again.”

“Don’t worry about that,” Jace scoffed. “We can deal with that later. Come on, little bro’! I know you want to!”

Seth was thinking hard. He knew he didn’t really give a shit about Cassidy! In his view, she had deserved everything she got. It sure would have been nice if he could have done more to her!

Seth thought about what Jace had just said. Yes! He did want to fuck Cassidy again, and even better this time! He wanted her to really pay for the way she had treated him and for sending her goons after him. Seth wanted Cassidy totally used and humiliated – he wanted to use her for his toy like she had used him! He wanted to make it so she’d think twice about ever using a boy again.

“Yeah, you’re right!” Seth finally said. “I do wanna fuck her again!”

“So, how are we gonna do this?” Jace asked. “How are you gonna get your hands on Cassidy?”

“Well, today’s a perfect time,” Seth said. “It’s Friday and Cassidy will have volleyball practice after school. If you’ll drop me off at the school, I can get into her car. When she comes out, I’ll be waiting for her. You guys head out to the old farm, I’ll get her to drive out there… and then it’s fun time!”
“You’re sure you can pull this off?” Jace asked. “What if things go south?”

“I think it’ll work,” Seth stated.

“Tell you what,” Jace said. “You try to text us if things do go for shit. We’ll wait for half an hour. If you don’t show up, or we don’t hear from you, then we’ll leave.”

“I’m pretty sure it’s gonna work out,” Seth assured him. “I’ll be there and I’ll have the bitch with me.”

“Okay, then!” Jace whooped, jumping up and giving Seth a high-five. “Let’s do this! I’ll text Grant and tell him to round up Kirk and Winston. I’ll tell them to head out to the old farm right now.”

He picked up his cellphone and began texting.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was a little later, Jace was dropping Seth off by the high school parking lot.

“I see her car,” Seth smiled. “She’s here!”

“Right on! Good luck, dude!” Jace said. “We’ll be waiting for you.”

Seth nodded and smiled, then watched as Jace drove away. 

As soon as he got out of the car, Seth headed for the section of the parking lot where Cassidy was parked. He was happy to see her car was there, just as he expected it would. That meant she was in volleyball practice. He looked at the time on his phone.

If everything worked to plan, volleyball practice should be over soon, and Cassidy should be out at the car in about 20 minutes. Usually, she would shower at school after practice, but on Fridays she never did. She’d leave right after practice, still in her volleyball uniform, and shower at home.

Seth had to work fast. Right now, there was no one in the parking lot, but as soon as volleyball practice was out, there would be people coming out of the school. He reached inside his leather jacket and pulled out a small ten-inch-long jimmy bar.

Seth was no stranger to breaking into cars. His older brothers had taught him how to jimmy a lock when he was only about 6 or 7. Sliding the bar down inside the driver’s side door, it didn’t take long for Seth to hear the satisfying click of the lock releasing and he was in her car.

Seth huddled down on the floor of the car by the backseat. Cassidy had a small blanket that he pulled over himself. He knew he only had to stay hidden until she was in the car.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

His timing was good. He only had to wait about 10 minutes and soon he could hear footsteps outside. It was Cassidy!

His heart pounded in his chest as the driver’s side door opened. After getting in the car, Seth had locked the doors again so as not to arouse suspicion from Cassidy.

He felt the seat move as she settled in the driver’s seat and started the car. It began moving as she put it in gear. Cassidy reached the exit of the parking lot and Seth felt the car stop for a moment, then resumed as she pulled onto the street. He made his move.

He threw the blanket off himself and sat up. He reached into his jacket and pulled out a 12-inch-long steel knife he liked to carry with him. Cassidy let out a gasp of alarm as reached around and pressed the knife to her throat.

Seth saw her look into the rearview mirror and her eyes grew big as she realized who was in her backseat.

“S-Seth! What the fuck?”

“Shut up, cunt and just keep driving! Try anything stupid and I will use this knife on you! Don’t push me!”

“Wh-what the f-fuck are you doing -in m-my car?”

“Never mind! Just drive. You and me … I wanna have a little talk. Turn left at the next set of lights and get on the highway out of town.”

“Seth! What do you want? Listen...I-I’m r-r-really sorry … about…what happened…to you! But-but – you raped me!” Seth could see tears were rolling down her cheeks. He could see in her eyes she was scared – and it was exciting him.

“I just want us to talk,” he repeated. “So drive!”

He pressed the knife against her throat a little harder, making her flinch.

“Where are we going?” she sobbed. “If -if you just want to talk, why can’t we just do it here? Y-you’re not going to hurt me again – are you? Please… please don’t!”

“We are just going to talk, okay?”

“I-I’m not sure – if I trust you,” she whimpered.

“Well, I’m the one with the knife, so I guess you’re just gonna have to trust me, huh, bitch? Keep both hands on that steering wheel and drive.”

Seth could see she was visibly trembling as she drove on the highway toward the outskirts of Port City. He could look down over the seat and see Cassidy in her tight black volleyball shorts, showing off her slender toned legs. Seth’s cock grew hard. 

Her blue and white top fit her snugly, as well, displaying those nice tits Seth had enjoyed sucking on so much. His free hand reached around and cupped one of her tits, making her flinch again.

Cassidy was terrified. What was Seth up to? Where was he making her drive? Was he going to hurt her or rape her again? He said he just wanted to talk but somehow Cassidy didn't believe or trust him.

She thought back to what had happened between her and Seth. How he had forced himself upon her, raped her right on the bed in her own bedroom! After the way she had used him, she supposed she had kind of deserved it, but that wasn’t the point!

No guy did that to Cassidy Meredith and got away with it! Especially a Dockside rat like Seth. She could have gone to the police. But Cassidy wasn’t going to do that. She didn’t want her name dragged through the mud as the “poor little rape victim.”

Her father had always told her powerful people found ways to deal with difficult situations on their own. So that was what Cassidy did. After the rape, she had showered, then called Jake Bowers.

She told him what Seth had done and that she wanted him to pay. Cassidy knew Jake hated Seth. He told her he would be more than happy to lay a beating on him.

The next day, Jake sent some pics to Cassidy to show her how badly he and his friends had worked over Seth. He had looked horrible and Cassidy couldn’t deny she had a twinge of conscience knowing she had been responsible for it happening, but in her usual callous way, she also knew Seth had deserved it. The situation had been dealt with, or so Cassidy thought. She hadn’t planned on this happening.

“Turn here!” Seth ordered, pointing to a side road that was coming up. He was still squeezing and groping her tit through her shirt.

Cassidy did as she was instructed. She was on a narrow gravel road now. She drove for about another mile and Seth told her to turn onto another road, even narrower than the first one.

Big trees lined it on either side and the narrow trail was overgrown with tall grass. Cassidy realized it was a driveway as suddenly she saw a large old farmhouse ahead of them. Standing in front of the house, were four other guys. She didn’t recognize any of them.

A ball of cold terror formed in her stomach. Cassidy had a very bad feeling about what was going on.

“You can stop right here,” Seth ordered, as they rolled up in front of the house. “And shut the car off.”

« Last Edit: April 09, 2024, 01:47:10 PM by vile8r »

Offline To-Get-Her

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 721
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2024, 12:17:53 PM »
And Seth's revenge commences. Wonder how Cassidy will enjoy getting raped by a gang of Dockside Rats? Will she be able to get a distress call out before being undressed and made to repent for her pass decision!

Not to be a downer but shouldn't the above part be chapter IX since Cassidy was raped in chapter VII and Seth was recovering in the hospital in the part between Cassidy's rape and her abduction! Just saying!

Merit to come when allowed!

Offline HistBuff7

• Sophomore
  • Merits 4
    • AO3
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2024, 01:39:23 PM »
I think the two previous installments could stand as parts of Chapter VII, where Seth gets his ass beat up good, then recovers. At any rate, this isn't me writing the story and I'm enjoying this unusual role of being 100% passive! A nice change of pace for me, and always enjoying the vile8r factor in vile8r stories! Merit given!

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1103
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2024, 01:44:40 PM »
And Seth's revenge commences. Wonder how Cassidy will enjoy getting raped by a gang of Dockside Rats? Will she be able to get a distress call out before being undressed and made to repent for her pass decision!

Not to be a downer but shouldn't the above part be chapter IX since Cassidy was raped in chapter VII and Seth was recovering in the hospital in the part between Cassidy's rape and her abduction! Just saying!

Merit to come when allowed!
Thank you for finding that mistake, lol! My mind is old and slips occasionally. Okay ... MORE than occasionally!  :emot_laughing.gif:

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1103
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2024, 01:50:55 PM »
Thank you for the feedback, Graham and Histbuff! I know I'm doing something right, when two of the top writers of RU are following my story.

Offline Obiwan
  • Sophomore
  • Merits 1
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2024, 03:05:45 PM »
I remember a small passage from one of your best stories - Lyndsey Fonseca Weekend in Hell - it was just a few lines about how Morris and his buddies had gang raped a blonde college girl in the past. There was a a line about the how the bitch looked when she was bought into hospital - both eyes swelled shut, jaw dislocated, covered in bruises, whip marks, burns.

can't help but think of that when I read about what happened to Seth. And I don't know how far you'll go, but it would be great if the guys taught that cunt a real lesson, no holds barred. out there in the barn she can scream as loud as she wants as she's raped and tortured.