Author Topic: Mei: Evolution - Bed ridden (Chapter 5.5)  (Read 1157 times)

Offline slightlyintrovert
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
  • A good slut is permanently smooth
Mei: Evolution - Bed ridden (Chapter 5.5)
« on: December 11, 2023, 02:55:38 PM »
Plot. An Asian woman is forced to have a pregnant-looking belly, her ass permanently plugged, have all her pubic hair removed, and only wear slutty panties. She is currently bed bound and being taken advantage of by her partner.

Chapter 5 of the Mei series

POV. Work of fiction.

Upon entering the room, her partner's gaze fixated on the extraordinary sight of Mei, immobile on the bed. Her abdomen ballooned almost beyond natural limits, the saline-injected silicone implant inside her creating an immense, round dome. The sheer size of her belly rendered her a captive to the bed, her belly inflated to resemble a woman at the peak of a quadruplet pregnancy.

Her skin, stretched taut and shiny over the saline swell revealed her deep desire for belly inflation. The colossal orb of her belly forced her to lie back, her movements reduced to pitiful, straining rocks from side to side. Each shift was a reminder of her own mass—an arousing reminder of her current, willful state.

"More than I could have fantasized," she silently confessed, arousal prickling within as she contemplated her own engorged state. There was no hiding the raw sexuality of her expanded form: she was a vessel of desire, her once flat stomach now an extreme representation of fertility, both prison and temple to her fetish.

The certainty that her partner would use her however he desired ignited a thrill within her. Mei's body—massive, exaggerated, and intentionally objectified—was primed for his exploitation. She was an instrument of his pleasure, poised for any indulgence he would impose on her, regardless of her swollen, overstretched state.

As she lay there, it was hard for her to wrap her mind around the truth: she had asked for this, pleaded for it with a burning passion. The memory was clear - caught up in the heat of the moment, driven wild by her arousal, she had expressed a deep fantasy. She had wanted this; to be so large that she couldn't even walk, her physical mobility sacrificed on the altar of her sexual wants.

Leaning in close, he whispered in her ear. "Look at yourself, Mei," he said, his voice a velvety caress. "Can you see how huge you are? How much your belly's swollen? You're so round...so pregnant-looking." His hand traced down her round, silicone-enhanced belly, the sensation sending shivers down her spine.

"Looks like you're truly stuck, aren't you?" he observed, an edge of satisfaction in his voice. His gaze lingered on the glossy sheen of her skin that stretched tightly over her saline-inflated belly. "You wanted this," he reminded her gently, yet with an undeniable trace of dominance. "To be so full, so heavy, that you couldn't even move without my help."

Each word was emphasized by his finger tracing circles on her swollen belly. The contrast of the cold air against her warming skin heightened her awareness. With each circle his finger drew, Mei felt a twinge of excitement alongside her embarrassment. "It's shameful, how wet I am right now," she confessed in a hushed tone.

Her words became a murmur. "My state is awakening something in me—something unexplored and altogether... liberating." She let out a soft moan, her body responding in its own way, as if confirming her acceptance of the overwhelming condition she found herself in. "The fullness, the heaviness... it's frightening, but it's also exhilarating in a way I can't deny."

The enormity of Mei’s belly dictated her movement - or more accurately, her lack of movement. With it grounding her to the bed’s mattress, her usual gestures—slightly waddling, provocatively meandering—were replaced by a resigned stillness. "This is what you deserve," he replied, his words a potent mix of domination and sensual promise. The statement hung there in the silence, both a reminder of her powerlessness in her current state and a reinforcement of her willingly assumed role.

"You can't even see your own pussy, can you?" He delighted in the flush of embarrassment that spread across her face. Mei squirmed under his scrutiny, her cheeks heating up as she bit her lower lip. Her belly was so obscenely large, obscuring her view of her own body. It left her exposed and vulnerable, making her angular cheeks flush crimson.

"I—I can't," Mei stuttered, the heat of her blush deepening with each word. "My belly’s too... too big. But that’s nothing new. I haven’t been able to see my pussy for a while," she said, her voice betraying the arousal that came from such helpless exposure. "I feel... I feel so slutty... and so... utterly helpless," she admitted, her words breaking with the weight of her confession.

Mei shifted uncomfortably, her swollen belly a pronounced reminder of her vulnerability. "I'm... at your—," she paused, her breath catching, the rawness of her position cutting through her stutter. "It's just so... so, much," she managed to whisper, surrendering to the strange exhilaration that coursed through her.

She stuttered, searching for an apt response. "It... it's so... I..." she faltered, unable to articulate the mix of embarrassment and excitement coursing through her. "Overwhelming?" He supplied the word she was searching for as he let his fingertips trace her bloated belly. Her breath hitched with the contact.

"Yes... overwhelming," she replied, her voice barely a whisper, her embarrassment palpable. There was a feeling of being out of control, of being helpless that surged through her, and she found, surprisingly, that it turned her on even more.

"And this is exactly how I want you." He placed his hand on her belly, and she instinctively squirmed with need. "Helpless. Desperate. Needy."

Her chest heaved, and with a surge of boldness, she parted her lips, her voice a direct purr, "I'm dripping with want, so fucking horny." She arched her back slightly, sending ripples across the vast surface that held her immobile. "My pussy is soaked, aching, and I'm absolutely stuck—every inch of me is craving your touch."

The stark realization of her circumstance clashed with a strange sense of acceptance. She felt her insides clench and unclench thanks to her partner's explicitly confident allure. The pink g-string she was wearing quickly grew increasingly wet with arousal. Mei could barely get the words out, she was so aroused at her predicament. "I-I'm so...so...soaked. I'm..." she moaned, squirming against the bedsheets.

"You're going to give me what I want, aren't you?" he prompted. "Y-yes," she said in a weak, almost breathless voice.

"I can do anything I want to you." His voice dropped to a whisper, his words a callous reminder of her circumstances, confirmed by the hungry look in his eyes. "You can't even get out of this bed," he said, his hands roaming her body.

"I—I never imagined... I'd go this far," Mei gasped between ragged breaths, her plea saturated with disbelief and desire. The strain of her voice mirrored the strain against her own skin—tight, filled to the brim. "Too swollen... so overstuffed..." she whimpered, her words broken by her erratic breathing. She quivered under the weight of her own enormity, hyper-aware of every inch of her that was stretched and rounded, engorged beyond reason. "Please... it's too much... I feel so indecent," she begged, her tone desperate, the edge of her voice raw with the need for relief, her plea unabashed and uninhibited.

"You think I'm going to let you back out now?" His voice was steady, laced with a hint of authority as he eyed her ample form. "After you've begged and pleaded for it, to be this full, this desperate?" He let the question hang in the air, a reminder of the commitment she had made to her desires.

"I love having you this way," he said, his words a soft but firm declaration. He traced a finger slowly over the curve of her distended abdomen. "So full, round, so at my mercy." His hand settled with gentle possessiveness, emphasizing his claim. "You wanted this, and I intend to relish every moment of it."

"Your skin, can it even go back to how it was?" He observed the stretched, glistening surface of her belly, his tone teasing yet laced with possessiveness. "You're so tight, so gloriously swollen—you look knocked up to the max, ready to burst."

He let out a satisfied hum, his fingers pressing into her bulging midsection, feeling the incredible tension. "Feeling you like this, so inflated, helpless, so pregnant-looking, it's fucking hot." His hand moved in a slow, deliberate circle around her navel. "Every inch of you is engorged, your belly stretched out smooth and shiny, just how I love it—like you're carrying four. It's going to be permanently distended from how much I've filled you up."

A shiver tore through Mei at his words, her breath hitching from the intense mix of pleasure and pressure that wrapped around her like a vice. "It feels so tight...” she panted, the stretched sensation almost unbearable, “Like my skin is going to split." Her hands fluttered to her sides, fingers splayed in an instinctive attempt to soothe the tautness. "I’m so full... it’s too much," she moaned, even as her body betrayed a longing for more, hips tilting involuntarily, seeking his touch, craving the reaffirmation of her engorged state.

His hands, firm yet cautious explored her overextended midsection, his fingers occasionally dipped lower, grazing areas that sent involuntary spasms of desire through her engorged body.  "Too much? Not at all," he declared, his voice dripping with arousal. "Look at you—stretched and rounded like you're carrying quadruplets, your skin shiny and tight." He watched, visibly excited, as her gigantic belly rose and fell with her labored breaths. "I love how your belly button is pushed out."

"Ah," Mei's breath escaped her lips in sharp gasps, the sensation bordering on the edge of pleasure and panic. "It's too tight... I'm scared it might be too much," she confessed, her voice wavering. Yet as he continued to touch her, she couldn't stifle a moan, her hips betraying her by pushing toward his hands.

She whimpered, locking eyes with him, a silent plea evident in her gaze. The fear of her possible bursting blended with the undeniable hunger for the pressure to continue, to escalate. "I shouldn't like this... but I do. I want it." The mix of arousal, the visceral thrill of her skin on the verge of tearing, it all mounted within her, pushing her towards an edge she had never before dared to approach.

"Are you listening to me? You seriously believe there's any going back from this?" he asked, hands expertly roaming over her vast, distended belly, his touch firm and confident, mirroring the authority in his voice.

"No," Mei fired back quickly, her tone a cocktail of anxiety and dismissal. "That's impossible... I can't be stuck like this," she argued, a desperate edge lacing her words as if trying to convince herself more than him.

He paused, letting his eyes travel the expanse of her distention before meeting her gaze squarely. "Really, Mei?" The question was simple, heavy with implication. He resumed his caressing, each stroke resonating through her skin.

Feeling the pressure of his hands, the permanence of his inquiry bore down on her, and Mei faltered. Her breath caught as the denial she clung to wavered, her mind awash with the stark reality of her situation. "Maybe... oh god... you could be right," she admitted, the struggle visibly draining out of her. The truth of her irrevocably altered figure sparked a deep, carnal recognition.

"I am right," he insisted softly, leaning in, stroking the drum-taut surface of her belly. "You've made our fantasy your reality."

Dread intermingled with a perverse thrill, a crush of emotions that competed for space within her. "But my body, it's... it's..." she trailed off, unable to complete the admission.

"It's what? Say it," he urged gently but persistently.

"It's ruined," Mei finally conceded, whispering the words as if speaking them would conjure the reality she faced. Yet in that concession, a powerful wave of arousal swept through her, a visceral response to the permanence of her condition. Acceptance dawned, dark and sweet, and in its wake, it brought an intense sense of arousal that was tied irrevocably to the gravity of her transformation. "And that... that turns me on more than anything," she confessed, her voice a blend of humility and a raw, uninhibited hunger.

Her chest heaved with the weight of panic, eyes wide as the initial terror of her permanent alteration set in. "I can't... I've gone too far this time," Mei panted, her fingers skimming over the taut, shiny surface of her belly, the reality of her predicament closing in like walls.

But then, through the fog of her fear, a peculiar sense of yearning began to bud—twisted, dark, and entirely irresistible. She could see her future in the stretched canvas of her skin, a future where she'd plead for more, driven by the insatiable hunger that clung to the fringes of her adrenaline-spiked panic.

"Oh god," she whispered, the groundswell of her arousal washing over her in a deep, relentless tide. Her whisper carried a fragile edge. "What if I want to go bigger, even when I feel like I'm on the verge of bursting right now?" Mei questioned, the tension in her palpable as she cradled the expanse of her taut belly.

He watched her, noting the flush of her cheeks, the dilation of her pupils, the way her body seemed to rock subtly towards him—a moth to the flame of her own destruction. "You will," he assured her, his voice a velvet shadow that draped over her senses. "And when you do, you'll have to beg even more. Won't you, Mei?"

"You feel like you're about to burst, but you and I both know that sensation fades," he soothed her, his voice a balm to the intensity of her anxiety. "The tightness eases, your body adapts, and soon enough, that lack of pressure becomes a craving for more fullness—an even more splendid roundness."

She swallowed hard, the conflicting emotions crashing together inside her like violent waves against a fragile shore. Despite the dread's potent grip, a daring and dangerous anticipation for the next indulgence sparked. It was madness, yet it was her madness, and she was tethered to it now, perhaps more securely than ever before.

After a moment, his hand slowly reached down to the moist fabric of her skimpy panties. The thin, damp material clung onto her hairless pussy, further proof of her excitement. Instinctively, she expanded her legs invitingly, her g-string barely concealing her pussy.

"I do see how wet you are, my slut," he taunted, a smug grin pulling at his lips. His fingers teasingly stroked the outer edge of her g-string, the simple touch enough to make her gasp. "Seems like you were built for this, for me." He let out a low chuckle at her reaction, successfully stripping her of any remaining resistance.

"I'm going to enjoy fucking this big, pregnant-looking body of yours when you're ready." She was panting now, her hands on her belly, her fingers digging into the flesh.

"What do you mean when I'm ready?" she countered with a hint of frustration lacing her breathless tone. "Why am I not ready now? Why can't you fuck me right now?" Her words tumbled out, a mix of eager yearning and disbelief at the delay, the recent changes rendering her unusually needy. Her wide-eyed anticipation responded with an impassioned whimper as his fingers teased her pussy in a slow dance.

"I—I'm ready," Mei gasped out, the arousal and anticipation leaving her voice trembling and uneven. "Look—look at how wet my slut panties are," she implored him in a breathless whisper, emphasizing her readiness with the damp evidence of her desire.

Her partner raised an eyebrow, amusement tinged with intrigue at her choice of words. "What's that you're calling them now?" he inquired, a playful note underlying his deep voice as he encouraged her to articulate her desires.

Her breath caught, a faint moan escaping her as his fingers traced her arousal through the flimsy fabric, the slow, deliberate dance around her pussy pushing her further into a state of needy urgency. "I don't understand why I have to wait," she continued, the frustration mixing with a palpable hunger in her voice. "I need it now. Why can't you see I'm ready? I'm so, so ready for you to fuck me right now," she insisted, barely able to keep the pleading whimpers at bay.

His gaze traveled across her large, gravid belly, taking in the fullness that transformed her figure, the way it rose high and taut. He noted the flush that colored her exposed skin—a warm blush that betrayed her deepening arousal. Her body seemed to glow with an intense need.

Catching her hands as they fluttered over her belly, moving down to graze the fabric of her panties, he tilted his head, observing her actions with a mixture of fascination and desire.

"What did you just call these?" he asked, the corner of his mouth curling into an intrigued smile as he nodded toward the dampened fabric.

Mei's cheeks burned with embarrassment, her eyes darting away for an instant before meeting his gaze again. She squirmed under his watchful eye, the motion sending a quiver through her large gravid belly, the sight both mortifying and oddly thrilling to her.

Her hands, prevented from any further exploration by his firm grip, left her feeling even more exposed and helpless. She chewed on her bottom lip, a silent, physical struggle not to voice the words that seemed to increase her embarrassment tenfold.

Noticing her hesitance, he prompted her gently yet firmly, "Well, what did you call them?"

Her eyes shifted away, unable to hold his gaze as she wrestled with the burning shame and the secret thrill it carried. Mei shifted again, a subtle, squirming motion that made her belly jiggle conspicuously.

"Sl—slut... panties," she mumbled almost inaudibly, the words stumbling out of her in a rush of breath, her voice laced with shyness and a tantalizing hint of arousal. Her face was a portrait of embarrassment, yet the glint in her eyes and the unmistakable flush on her cheeks spoke volumes of the conflicting desire that held her captive in this moment of raw vulnerability.

"Slut panties," she said again, a touch louder this time, forcing the words out despite the tight knot of embarrassment in her throat. Her admission, coupled with the awkward jostle of her gravid form, was laced with a shy, titillating energy. "That's—that's what I called them," she confessed, her cheeks now painted in deeper shades of red, the admission making her arousal all the more evident.

With a knowing smirk, he leaned back ever so slightly, his eyes glittering with a touch of mischief. "Funny, I remember you saying it was degrading when I first called them your slut panties," he teased, the memory fresh in his mind. "You even accused me of tricking you into wearing them. So tell me, what's changed? Is this newfound acceptance just because you're horny?" he prompted, deftly nudging her to confront the shift in her perspective.

Releasing her hands from his, she placed them tentatively on her hips, tracing the edge of the thong string. "Yes, I'm horny," she confessed, a playful glint replacing the vulnerability in her eyes for a moment. "But it's more than that. It's the acceptance. Accepting that I like the degradation of your words, the weight of the plug, the control you have... It's a part of me that enjoys feeling... owned."

His expression softened slightly at her confession, the mix of her embarrassment and arousal clearly pleasing to him. He maintained his firm grip on her hands, yet there was a hint of approval in his eyes.

"That's right," he affirmed, his voice steady and composed, contrasting with her flustered state. "Now, isn't that much better? Openness is what we value, isn't it?" His tone coaxed her further out of her shell, encouraging her honesty despite the blush that refused to fade from her cheeks.

"You've just been had all that silicone injected into your womb," he stated plainly, his voice clear with a dominant edge. "Your body has to get used to the added volume. As much as the idea of fucking you with your belly so freshly full and large excites me, I won't risk your safety while your body is getting used to the extra weight." His gaze was fixed on her, intent and possessive. "It's about keeping you in good shape, not just for your own sake, but because I can't have my property damaged. After all, you are mine to enjoy, and I need you healthy for that—alive and well, always ready for when I decide it's time."

Her cheeks flushed with a mix of shame, anticipation and arousal as she absorbed his words, the confirmation of her owned state igniting something primal within her. Swallowing hard, she cast her eyes downward, a silent admission of her submission.

"I understand," she whispered, the heat in her voice betraying the internal conflict of her desire to disobey against the deep-seated need to be possessed. "I'm... I'm sorry for being so impatient." She shifted delicately.

Her breath caught, hitching with need as she added in a small, desperate voice, "It's just so hard to wait when I want you so much, when I'm so helpless to your touch. I feel so full and... and it makes me want you even more." Her admission thrummed with the truth of her arousal, the desire to be taken, used, even in her current, vulnerable state, undeniable and overpowering.

Biting her lip, she hesitated, her voice laced with a concoction of embarrassment and unmistakable arousal. "The size of my belly," she murmured, almost in awe, "it's just... it makes me so incredibly horny." There was a raw edge to her words as she spoke them, a tangible sense of herself being objectified by her own statement, reduced to the enormity of her form and the primal desires it inspired.

"Being this round, this helpless—it's obscene," she confessed, her breaths heavy, "and yet, the thought of being seen like this, merely an object of desire, it's disgustingly exciting."

"I love seeing you this way," he affirmed, his voice low and steady, a well of strength she could anchor to amid the storm of her feelings. "Never be ashamed of this—of who you are with me, of what I’ve turned you into. Your helplessness, your fullness, even your disgust, it's real, it's raw... it's beautiful."

His eyes devoured her, taking in the sight that so stirred him. "God," he murmured, his tone heavy with a palpable lust, "the way you're torn between disgust and desire... it's incredibly arousing to me." His admission hung between them.

The morning light streamed through the window, casting warm rays over Mei's immobile form as she awoke to her third day confined to the bed. The previous days seemed like a blur— grappling with the consequences of her extreme transformation.

She shifted, trying to find a more comfortable position within the limited scope her girth allowed. The saline infusion had proven to be effective beyond her wildest dreams, or perhaps, more accurately, her wildest fantasies.

Her partner had become everything to her: caretaker, feeder, and the keeper of her most intimate needs. Every time he assisted her—bringing meals, helping her use the bedpan, adjusting her swollen body for comfort. Each request served as a reminder of her helplessness, punctuating her dependency with a mix of gratitude and a twinge of guilt.

Mei's partner approached with a softness in his eyes, looking down at her expansive, immobilized form. "How are you doing?" he asked gently, his voice laced with genuine concern.

Despite her immobilized state and the complexity of her emotions, Mei mustered a small smile—a mixture of gratitude and subtle anticipation. "I'm... managing," she replied, her voice a mixture of sincerity and the feigned whimsy she felt was expected in such a vulnerable state. "It's not easy being like this, but you're taking such good care of me. I feel... thankful and, oddly enough, a little excited by the whole situation."

He pulled up a chair close to the bed. "How are you really feeling about all this?" he probed, his eyes searching hers for the truth that lay beneath the facade of her bravado.

Mei's eyes, tinged with vulnerability, locked with his as she sifted through her tumult of feelings. With each subtle shift, she was acutely aware of the unyielding stretch of the plug in her ass, a sensation that brought both discomfort and a strange sense of fulfillment.

"It's... overwhelming," she began, her voice a whisper of honesty. She raised a hand to rest lightly on the curve of the silicone belly, tracing its roundness. "I'm not used to being this big," she admitted, a flicker of disquiet in her gaze as she acknowledged the weight and size of her faux pregnancy.

Her hand swept over the impressive curve of her belly, so ripe and full it was as if she were on the cusp of giving birth. "My belly, it's enormous..." she murmured, her voice laced with wonder and a hint of trepidation as she cradled the vast expanse. "I know I asked for this, the weight, the fullness... but it's overwhelming." Her breath hitched slightly, the faintest sigh punctuating the intimate confession of her transformed, gravid form.

"And this," she continued, shifting ever-so-slightly, her movements labored under the heft of her belly. "The plug... Some days it's like I can't even feel it's there, which is scary, and others, it's all I can think about." Mei shifted again, a wince as the plug stretched her further, the reminder of her anal training unspoken yet implicit in her grimace.

"It wasn't my idea," she confessed with a glance upward, "but it feels necessary. Like I'm... dependent on it now, for me to be who you... who we want me to be." Her eyes swam with complex thoughts, a dance of dependence and desire.

He watched as Mei's expression shifted to one of discomfort and contemplation. Captivated by her vulnerability, he inquired gently, yet with a flicker of curiosity burning in his eyes, "Why does it scare you, not being able to feel the plug at times? What does it signify for you?"

Mei met his gaze, a vulnerability flickering across her features. "It scares me because feeling it reminds me that I'm still... intact, that I haven't completely lost myself to this training yet. When I can't sense it, it's like my body has accepted the plug as a part of me—like my resistance is breaking down, and it's just another piece of my reality now," she explained, her voice a soft admission of her internal struggle.

Mei brought her hands up to her breasts, cradling them with a hint of protectiveness. "These, too, they're part of it... You haven't said anything, but I know you want them bigger." She spoke with a note of conflict, the knowledge of his unvoiced desire weighing on her as much as the silicone belly did physically.

Her body and mind were a tableau of adaptation to his desires, a living embodiment of their shared fantasy—one wrought with the growing pains of transformation. "It's just..." She paused, searching for the right words. "It's the fantasy, isn't it? Yours, mine... Living it out in the flesh. It's hard, but it's also everything I... we wanted." Her confession hung in the air, a blend of discomfort and desire, the essence of her current reality.

"Please, don't go easy on me just because I'm like this," Mei stated simply, her gaze steady and earnest as she met his.

They sat for a moment in a taut silence, sharing a look that carried the entire weight of their shared journey. Then, almost imperceptibly, his expression softened. Was it concern? Hesitance? She noticed his eyes were not quite as they were seconds before, a shadow of doubt flickering within—the merest hint that perhaps he questioned the path they tread.

Mei sensed the flicker of doubt in his eyes and knew she had to speak her truth, to remind him of their deeply rooted trust and mutual consent. "Listen to me," she urged, her voice firm, a directive that called him back from the edge of his uncertainty. "You haven't gone too far. Remember, it was me who first mentioned wanting to explore belly inflation, and you—you were honest about everything from the start."

She reached down, touching the wide expanse of her silicone-filled belly, a tribute to her initial curiosity and their shared exploration. "You laid out your desires clearly: the hairless cunt and ass, the ideas of breast enlargement... and yes, you were forceful, assertive with what you wanted from me, from us. But it's a forcefulness I crave." Mei’s eyes blazed with sincerity, leaving no room for doubt.

Shifting her weight, the reminder of the plug's presence prompted a small, knowing smile, a nod to her internal struggle and acceptance. "I've never been in the dark about your intentions. You've always respected me enough to be upfront. If there was something I didn't want, truly didn't want," she emphasized, pressing her hand against his chest to feel the beat of his heart, "you know I would say no."

“This is about us, about you asserting your control, and me being the object of your desire, modified to your liking," she said with a fervor that breathed life into her deepest yearnings. "You know I don't mind how 'slutty' you want me, how 'disgusting' society might think these alterations are. If it fuels your desire, if it keeps you entranced, I am fulfilled."

She caressed her artificially expanded belly with a hint of pride, the visual proof of her commitment to their shared fantasy. "My body is a vessel for your pleasure, redesigned and remolded to keep your passion alive. That's my kink, that's my need—to be the canvas on which you paint whatever your heart desires." Mei looked up at him, eyes gleaming with a mixture of submission and pleasure.

"As long as you're here with me, as long as you don't leave, I'll embrace whatever shape or form you wish of me. I don't just accept every new challenge—we face it together because it brings us both what we crave," she implored, her voice a sultry promise that she was his to shape, in the pursuit of their mutual satisfaction.

As his eyes met hers, filled with a mix of desire and doubt, Mei understood the unspoken question that haunted him even amidst their mutual abandon. It was a shadow that marred their most intimate moments, the fear of having taken their shared fantasies too far.

Without a word, she reached out, taking his hand with a confident touch and sliding it down to the thin strip of fabric that was her underwear—a g-string so minimal it seemed an afterthought against her skin, her flesh pressing boldly against its limitations.

"Look at me," Mei urged, her voice low and steady, yet thick with arousal. "And feel this." Her gaze locked onto his as she pressed his hand more firmly against the damp warmth that betrayed her excitement. "These are what you call my 'slut' panties, aren't they? These are more than just panties," Mei's voice was husky, laced with the thrill of their shared secret. "They're a symbol of my willingness, what you require of me, and my eagerness to fulfill those needs."

The unmistakable evidence of her arousal smeared against his fingertips, and Mei reveled in the undeniable answer it provided. "You think I would be soaking through these if I didn't love what you've done to me?" she challenged, her expression a daring mix of challenge and consent. "My body's response doesn't lie—I'm as into this as you are," she declared, the wetness he felt a signature on their unspoken contract, sealing her approval.

"Your doubt doesn't stand a chance against my need for you," she murmured, her voice threading the air with conviction and intense longing. "Especially not when your pussy is this soaked, just for you."

She emphasized 'your', letting the possessive linger, a deliberate nod to her delight in being objectified, in being his to claim.

He looked at her, the doubt washed away by the clarity of her craving, his smile unfurling slowly, a silent tribute to their unique bond. "You have no idea how much it means to me, hearing you embrace this so fully," he said warmly, his voice carrying the weight of both relief and joy. "Knowing you love being what I desire, that you find fulfillment in this—it's a gift beyond words."

He drew her in, his hands mapping the landscape of her body with a reverence that spoke of permanence. "I will always be here for you," he whispered, his breath feathering across her skin, "and I will never grow tired of us, of this." His lips found hers in a kiss soft and loving, conveying the depth of his devotion to their shared canvas of desires. "My darling, my slut, my love for you is unwavering," he murmured between kisses, the tenderness in his touch reaffirming his promise.

The lingering kiss slowly broke, the warmth between them a palpable force, and they stepped back from the precipice of their raw exchange into the familiar dance they knew so well. He lifted his chin, his gaze settling over her with a renewed assertion of power—a silent cue signaling the return to their intrinsic roles. She caught the shift, a flicker of understanding flashing in her eyes as her posture subtly changed, her body yielding, head bowed in a display of submission.

He reemerged into view holding a Hitachi vibrator, its bulbous head and sturdy handle signaling its potential for intense pleasure. He circled her, the room charged with the electricity of their dynamic, his fingers lightly grazing her skin in a proprietary manner that silently laid claim to her. "Now, where were we?" he intoned, his voice low and commanding, every word laced with the dominance that was his alone.

As he adjusted the Hitachi's settings, the low hum of the vibrator became noticeable. He leaned in, his eyes locked onto hers, the gap between them charged with expectation, "What was it you said about your breasts? About their size?" he questioned, his voice barely above the mechanical drone.

She glanced away, a hint of pink dusting her cheeks, the question igniting a swirl of shyness within her. "I thought... maybe you'd prefer them... larger," she stuttered, her voice nearly lost in the silent confession, her body tensing slightly at the memory of his previous remarks.

He noticed the blush, the way her eyes darted away, the subtle bite of her lip. "And why would you think that?" His inquiry was gentle but edged with an authority that drew a soft gasp from her.

She shifted uncomfortably, the arousal and the faint brush of fear mingling as she toyed with the edge of her sleeve, not meeting his gaze. "Because you... you mentioned it once," she admitted in a hushed tone, the words spilling out in a rush as though too hot to hold inside.

"Didn't you also mention feeling conflicted?" he prodded further, his tone even but probing. "You believed they were already quite adequate in size. Tell me, what makes you think they're large enough?"

She wrapped her arms around herself instinctively, a barrier that might hide her vulnerability. "It's just..." she began, voice wavering with coiled emotions, "I already had the surgery once for you, and it's... sometimes it's like they're too much.”

As the vibrator's buzzing head made fleeting contact with her clit, a shiver raced through her body, breaking her train of thought. She gasped, but quickly gathered herself to add hastily, “They draw so much attention," Her voice wavered, but she pushed on, the sensations still rippling through her. "It's hard to find clothes that fit properly, and my back, it aches sometimes.” She dared to meet his gaze for a fleeting moment, hoping he'd see the truth in her eyes.

He tilted his head, his gaze sliding down to the pronounced curve of her abdomen. "But what about your belly?" he began, his tone deliberate. "It already draws more attention, does it not? After all, you didn't just ask—you begged to have it increased. Looking like you were pregnant with twins wasn't enough for you; you wanted the heft of quadruplets."

Mei's fingers fluttered to the great expanse of her midsection, the taut skin a reminder of the extents to which she'd already gone. She held it gently, as if to protect the decision she once made, while struggling to find the words. Her eyes flitted away, then back to him, a stammer catching in her throat. "It's different," she insisted weakly, "My belly... it's not the same as—"

"What's the difference, Mei?" he insisted, his voice cutting through the tension. As he pressed the vibrator's head against her clit, the unyielding vibrations forced a sharp gasp from her lips.

Heart pounding, Mei's breaths came in ragged gasps, each one syncopated with the relentless throbbing of the device against her most sensitive spot. The constant stimulation overrode her ability to concentrate, leaving her struggling to form coherent thoughts, let alone speak them.

He watched her, the silence growing heavy between them. "If I told you I wanted them bigger," he said finally, each word deliberate, "would you do it?"

She felt the weight of his gaze like an anchor, pulling her deeper into the confession he sought. Her lips parted, but no words escaped—a small nod was all she could manage. The intensity of the vibrator against her oversensitive clit pulled high-pitched squeals from her lips, each one a crescendo of acute stimulation. With desperate eyes, she looked at him and pleaded, voice breaking, "Please, move it... I can't take--" before the sensations cut her off mid-sentence.

Her body tensed, muscles contracting involuntarily under the relentless barrage of the vibrator. She nodded, not just a subtle gesture this time, but a violent bob of her head—each nod a vehement plea for him to shift the punishing device away from her now throbbing nerve center.

He began to pace, each step measured, the room shrinking with the gravity of his presence. His eyes, sharp and assessing, flickered back to her, tracing the contours of uncertainty etched on her face. Abruptly stopping, he reached out, his hands cradling her face with a firm tenderness that anchored her to the moment. "You would, wouldn't you?" he pressed, his voice a potent blend of challenge and command. "You'd get bigger breast implants if I told you to, wouldn't you?"

His words were a velvet hammer, pushing past her defenses. "Even with all the discomfort," he added, his tone insistent, pinning her with a gaze that brooked no evasion, "the aching back, the trouble finding clothes, bras, the undue attention—but it's not like you're out in public much. Even with all of that, you'd still do it."

Her chest rose and fell with a trembling breath, a flush spreading across her cheeks. "Yes," she whispered, the word stretched thin over the torrent of feelings within. Her arousal, kindled by his assertiveness and her own submissive yearning, battled with the shyness that made her want to fold in upon herself. "I would... if you wanted it," she finally admitted, her voice laced with a complex tapestry of desire to please him and her private trepidations.

He felt the tremble in her admission, the sweet tension in her acquiescence. "That's what I thought," he said softly, a note of victory softening the edge of his voice. He didn't need her to consider; he required her obedience. With a practiced touch, he repositioned the vibrator, now a gentle purr against her slick, swollen folds, a soothing yet insistent invitation. The shifting tempo promised a different kind of release, one that she chased with rising whimpers and an urgent rocking of her hips, her body eager to spiral into the crescendo of pleasure.

The air between them seemed to grow thick with his assertive stance, as he leaned in ever so slightly, holding her captive in the intensity of the moment. "What if I told you, as soon as you're no longer bedridden, you're getting larger tits?" The words fell from his lips with the certainty of an edict, unyielding and explicit in their intent.

Her eyes widened, the initial shock rippled across her features, yet she couldn't tear her gaze away from his. She swallowed hard, her throat constricting with the swell of emotions that his pronouncement ushered forth. His suggestion stirred a complex cauldron of trepidation and excitement within her, casting shadows of doubt yet igniting a submissive spark that responded to his dominance.

Her chest heaved with a breath drawn deep, as if to gather the courage to form words that her voice could barely carry. "I—I..." She stammered, her response a delicate dance of fear and fascination. Her skin flushed with the warmth of arousal, tinged by the rush of her shy, whispered reply, "If that's what you want... I'll do it." The words trailed off into the charged silence.

His response came quickly, a sharp retort to her tentative acceptance. "Why not? Why wouldn't I want it?" The challenge in his voice was unmistakable, pushing her to confront the underlying implications of his desires over her own.

As he pressed the vibrator more firmly against her, an involuntary, high-pitched squeal cut through the air. The sensation was overpowering, reducing her ability to speak coherently. She hesitated, her pulse racing as she grappled with the sensation of being pinned by his question as much as by his unwavering stare. Her lips parted, moistened by a nervous flick of her tongue as she searched for words that seemed to swirl just out of reach.

"Because—because they're..." She faltered, her voice breaking under the relentless hum against her engorged flesh. "They're part of me, and not just..." Words dissolved into gasps and her gaze fell away, her eyelids fluttering as she wrestled with her internal tug-of-war. Her lips parted to continue, but the coherent thoughts scattered, muffled by the electric buzz and the throbbing pulse it sent through her.

The relentless vibration pressed against her pushed her to the brink, her body a tremulous network of nerve endings on fire. Moisture beaded on her skin, her breaths sharp and rapid, laced with the high notes of near-climactic whimpers.

"Please...," she exhaled, the word splintering into breathy fragments, "I'll... I'll have them... enlarged... make them... make them so immense that... they dwarf your... your grasp," she heaved, her chest rising and falling in a rapid cadence. "Ballooning outwards... beyond... what they are now... massive, heavy, spilling out and over, skin stretched taut," her voice quivered with exertion, faltering as the electric sensation surged through her, pushing her closer to the edge of release.

"I'll make them bigger," she forces out, voice thick and heavy as the vibrator relentlessly works against her. "Enormous tits, thick nipples like... like they're designed to be sucked... All for you, even though I... I might hate it." Her admission is fractured by gasps, each breath she takes saturated with the intensity of her arousal and imminent climax.

His insistence was unrelenting, as he nudged for her to articulate the thoughts that lay partially concealed behind her hesitation. "Not just what?" he inquired with a press in his tone.

Caught in the push and pull of her emotions, she felt the word escape before she could cradle them back into silence. "Nothing," she mumbled, the word barely audible, a murmur lost in the gravity of the exchange.

A surge of wet warmth floods her panties as the vibrator coaxes her over the edge, the soaked fabric clinging to her, a sheer veneer that maps the contours of her release. Her muscles clench and unclench, riding out the pulses of intense pleasure that ripple through her body.

Her eyes lowered once more, the quiet admission hanging between them, signaling her retreat into the shelter of the unspoken.

Shaking her head slightly, as if trying to dispel the racing thoughts, she didn't meet his gaze, yet the flush staining her cheeks betrayed her. "But... I guess I don't have any say, do I?" Her voice was reluctant yet edged with her excitement, her body giving way to an unpredictable shiver of anticipation.

In an assertive, deeper growl, he challenged her again, "Whose choice is it, Mei?" His hand slipped from her equally ample breasts, travelling downwards over the round swells of her belly before stopping suddenly at the damp fabric of her g-string. "Y-yours," she admitted.

The sudden contact on her pussy elicited a gasp from Mei, shock and undisguised desire flaring within her. Her look of surprised outcry quickly transformed into a heady, lust-fueled grin, her eyes glinting with eager anticipation.

"Not...not mine," she stammered, her body quivering under his firm grasp. A vocal admission of her ultimate surrender, and as she said the words, she surrendered herself to the sweet, raw intimacy of his touch. Her pleasure was secondary, and arousal in this context was more about pleasing him than herself.

The admission prompted another chuckle from her partner, his fingers pressing harder into her throbbing pussy through the thin barrier of damp lace. His eyes, laser-focused on the erotic spectacle of Mei's face, were alight with satisfaction.

"That's right, Mei," he murmured, his tone carrying an undertone of approval as he toyed with her, his fingers insistent against her heated core. "You'll be the perfect, pregnant-looking slut soon, won't you?"

A shiver raced up Mei's spine at his words, her body tensing momentarily at the implication. "Yes," she whispered, her admission tight with a mix of fear and anticipation for the impending transformation he envisioned. Her heart hammered against her ribcage, the rush of blood loud in her ears as she imagined her breasts swelling, the thought of becoming a more extreme object of his desires both terrifying and electrifying. The relentless pressure of his fingers on her throbbing clit through the soaked fabric underscored her helplessness, the coming change inevitable and her arousal undeniable.

Mei’s mind wandered, tracing the paths that had led her to this moment, back to when things were simpler, yet the seeds of her current life had just been sown. The flashbacks came as vivid snapshots, the sensations almost tangible as she remembered their early days together.

She had been venting about the constant discomfort of her underwear; how the panties dug into her soft skin of her belly, how everything felt too restrictive —little irritations that seemed to puncture her daily routine. He had listened, nodding with a knowing look in his eyes.

"Why not try wearing g-strings?" he had suggested casually, as though the idea were the most natural solution in the world.

Mei remembered the disbelief that had flickered across her face, quickly followed by an instinctive skepticism. "G-strings?" she had echoed back, the word feeling foreign and risqué on her tongue. "Aren't they a bit... slutty?"

He had chuckled, a soft and comforting sound. "Only if you think of them that way," he reassured her. "They're just underwear, Mei. Less fabric means less discomfort, and it might make you feel more... liberated." His words lingered, hinting at a newfound freedom from the confines of her current underwear. "Besides, you should wear what fits you best and what you think looks good on you, not based on what others might think."

"It's...they're just always linked to being overly sexual, aren't they?" Mei's voice quivered slightly as she spoke, a visual tension knotting her brows. "G-strings are something you'd expect on someone flaunting themselves, not...not someone like me."

Her hand brushed the elastic edge of her current panties, pinching the fabric to illustrate her point, a silent contrast to the meager fabric they were discussing. "Wearing less down there... It's just... it feels indecent," she continued, fingers tensing around the cotton full-coverage panties in her grip, as if it were a lifeline anchoring her to propriety.

Her partner observed the tension in her actions. "It sounds like you're more concerned about the judgment of others than your own comfort," he remarked, his voice holding a hint of revelation as if illuminating a truth not fully acknowledged until spoken aloud. "No one else will see them, Mei. Why should their potential thoughts dictate what you wear underneath?" The question hung in the air, directed sharply at the heart of her apprehensions.

Mei's hands stilled, the previous motion of twisting the fabric of her panties ceasing as his words sank in. She met his gaze with a mix of vulnerability and the dawning realization. "It's hard not to worry about it," she admitted, her voice a mere whisper. "Even if no one sees, it's the idea of it... of someone knowing, or even guessing." Her fingers relaxed slightly, the fabric settling back against her skin. "It feels like crossing a line I'm not supposed to," she added, the weight of invisible scrutiny pressing down on her.

"And then there's the thought of going out and buying them," she muttered, a flush creeping up her cheeks. "Walking into a store, picking them out... it feels like an admission, a statement I'm not ready to make." Her eyes briefly flitted away, as if the mere idea of such a public display of her intimate choice was an intrusion, leaving her exposed without the protective layer of her familiar undergarments. “Especially looking pregnant," she adds.

His eyes met hers, a tenderness within them softening the contours of his own vested interest. "What if I buy a few pairs for you, Mei?" he suggested gently, offering a solution that came threaded with his own desires for her wardrobe change. "You wouldn't have to go out and choose them; I could take care of that for you." Her partner’s voice carried a hopeful note, eager to bridge the gap between her discomfort and his preference, while also providing a shield from the judgment she feared.

"Wouldn't that be awkward for you, though?" Mei asked, a hint of disbelief lacing her voice as she pictured him amidst lace and silk, selecting garments designed to vanish beneath a woman's clothing. "I mean, a guy picking out g-strings... wouldn't you feel out of place?" Her cheeks warmed with the thought, the reality of his willingness juxtaposed with her own tentativeness, both revealing and curious.

His expression softened with an unmistakable glint of anticipation. "I would," he assured, leaning in, a warm certainty in his voice. "If it means you'd consider trying them on, seeing if you're comfortable... Yes, I'd gladly do it." He reached out, brushing a stray lock of hair behind her ear, his touch gentle yet charged. "And honestly, the thought of choosing something for you, imagining the look... and the reveal," he paused, his words intentionally trailing off, "I'd really enjoy that." His gaze held hers, unabashed and earnest, willing her to understand the depth of his desire—not only for the visual delight but also for her ease with the idea.

Mei's fingers trembled ever so slightly as they reached out, hesitantly making contact with the fabric nestled within the bag. Her eyes were wide, a clear sign of her inner flurry—a storm of gratitude mixed with the flutter of nerves. "You really went out and got these..." her voice was a hushed mixture of awe and concern, trailing off as she struggled to process the reality presented to her.

She lifted one up, holding it by the delicate waistband, the thin fabric barely there between her fingers. Her cheeks flushed a deeper hue, a visible map of her fluster. She was venturing into uncharted territory, but his gesture—a tangible manifestation of his understanding and desire—both overwhelmed and reassured her. "It's just..." she started again, but words seemed insufficient.

The reality of its scant size seemed to dawn on her fully as she held it up, the dimensions nearly toy-like in their minimalism. "Just how..." she began, her sentence dissipating into the thick air of the moment.

"Try one on," he suggested gently, sensing her hesitation but encouraging the leap of faith. His voice carried an undercurrent of eagerness, a soft but insistent nudge towards this intimate experiment they were about to undertake together.

Swallowing the lump of apprehension that had formed in her throat, she gave a small nod of acquiescence—as much to herself as to her partner. "Okay," she said, her voice a blend of reluctance and curiosity.

Retreating to the privacy of the bathroom, Mei slid off her familiar, full-coverage underwear and hesitantly stepped into the g-string. The sensation of the thin strip of fabric was foreign and unsettling; it was the barest barrier between her skin and her clothes. As she turned to face the mirror, the scantiness of the fabric became even more evident, a sliver of material that did little to cover and left her feeling both vulnerable and daringly exposed.

She twisted slightly, viewing her reflection from different angles, a strange mix of disbelief and fascination painted across her features. This was unknown territory, far removed from the security of her usual undergarments, yet there was a distinct element of intrigue that accompanied the shock of the new experience.

The g-string wrapped tight around her hips, the fabric pressing against her front, the precise form of her vulva outlined beneath the strain of the cotton. Turning, the mirror showed the string cutting between her buttocks, parting them distinctly.

"It's like it's barely there... It’s like wearing nothing at all…" Mei murmured to her reflection, feeling the weight of the moment—the crossing of a threshold from which there might be no returning to the comforts of the old and familiar.

As Mei observed herself in the mirror, she suddenly became aware of something she hadn't thought about before—her pubic hair peeking out from the edges of the minuscule fabric, in stark defiance of the g-string's boundaries. A flush of embarrassment flooded her cheeks as she confronted the unexpected and very visual incompatibility.

Noticing her discomfort, her partner had tenderly brought up the next step. "You could always get waxed," he had proposed, "or look into permanent removal if it bothers you. I know someone who can do it professionally. You should do what makes you feel best, Mei."

Hesitation flickered in Mei's eyes. The thought of waxing, let alone permanent removal, sent a shiver of anxiety mixed with intrigue through her. The idea of such an exposed state beckoned both her fear and her growing desire for a refined silhouette that would sit immaculately with the g-string's minimal coverage.

The air felt heavy around her as she pictured herself in the hands of a stranger, wax and strips at the ready. At last, Mei spoke: "Maybe... Yes, I'll think about the waxing." Her voice had a quiver, signifying the leap from thought to action, one that carried her toward the stark, yet appealing sensation of complete smoothness.

In the days that followed, the topic of waxing hovered in the air, an uninvited guest between them. Mei couldn't escape the persistent nudge from her partner, each mention of the waxing suggestion delivered with a growing insistence.

"Think about how it will feel," he urged during their quiet dinners, his words painting a picture of silky smoothness that Mei could almost touch. "Seamless and soft—just perfect with your new underwear."

It was after a shower, the steam still clinging to the air and her skin that Mei, wrapped in a towel and facing her reflection, gave voice to her wavering decision. "I'll do it," she told him quietly, emerging from the mist-filled bathroom. "I'll try waxing."
« Last Edit: December 11, 2023, 03:01:18 PM by slightlyintrovert »

• Freshman
  • Merits 0
Re: Mei: Evolution - Bed ridden (Chapter 5.5)
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2023, 03:02:03 PM »
When he demanded her to lay belly-down, Mei's breath hitched, her arousal spiking with the stern command. "Face down on the bed, Mei. On your belly," he asserted. Her pussy throbbed emptily, echoing the echo of his departing touch.

"T-trying," she muttered, stripped to her essence - a woman teetering on the edge of desperation. Her mission to obey him was daunting, her massive, inflated belly standing defiantly between her and obedience. The heaviness of her distended belly was an almost impossible burden, the effort of rolling over making her break into a sweat.

Mockery laced his next words, "What's the matter, Mei? Can't handle that huge belly you wanted so badly? It seems you got exactly what you wanted" he jeered, his hushed laughter morphed into a scathing reminder of her predicament. "I plan to take full advantage of your helplessness. See how you struggle to even turn over with that enormous belly weighing you down," he teased her, watching her struggle to turn over. "Y-you did this," she gasped out.  "You did this to yourself, Mei," he retorted, an unwavering reminder of her own culpability. The effort to roll over was a humiliating process, but she persevered, her breathing growing more and more ragged.

"I can... I will..." She panted out her response, determination and humiliation tangled together. She struggled with her own flesh, the sheer size of her belly confining her movements. Every attempt to turn was an act of defiance against her heavy girth.

"Struggling much, aren't you, slut?" His taunting washed over her, each word carving itself into her mind. The crude pet name sent shivers of arousal coursing through her even as her cheeks heated in embarrassment.

"Enough... just... watch," she panted, wetting her dry lips. With a loud grunt, she gathered all her strength and managed to roll onto her side. Her huge belly sloshed forward like a rogue wave, pulling her with it.

The sensation was raw, her round belly tight and bloated, sinking into the bedspread under its demanding weight. In her awkward sprawl, her hips hiked up, the result of her belly's heavy and cumbersome girth pressing against the mattress.

The arduous act left her panting for breath, her body wracked with exertion, the rustling of the satin sheets the only statement of her struggle.

"I did it," she managed to gasp out, triumphant. The thorough knowledge that her immense, overfull belly both limited and controlled her, amplified her arousal. The notion of her vulnerability, the fact that her immense, artificial belly made it next to impossible for her to resist, fueled her arousal immensely. Mei, her body seething with illicit anticipation, couldn't help fantasizing about the things that might happen next.

His response was laced with sharp humor, cutting through her triumph. "What do you want a medal? Your ass is already plugged." His comment weighed heavily in the sultry tension of the room. Each word a reminder of her degradation, yet fanning the flames of her arousal further.

The plug nestled within her felt larger, more intrusive at his reminder. It was a tangible symbol of her submission, a silent assertion of the pleasures she willingly sought. An involuntary shudder of pleasure wriggled down her spine and tightened her thighs.

Her ass was displayed high in the air in all its glory, the swell of her cheeks glistening in the dim light, framed exquisitely by her soaked g-string. The panties clung to her folds, a display of the intensity of her arousal, the fabric darkened and almost transparent. Every breath she took seemed to arch her back further, pushing her ass higher - a sight to behold. The plug was a humiliating addition, making her feel utterly exposed.

Her swollen belly beneath her was a constant reminder of her carnal desires, bearing the weight of her own craving. Submissively she had desired this, the immense roundness that now strained against gravity, trapping her in her own erotic nightmare.

She laughed breathlessly at his words, her voice trembling with the strain of her position. "Maybe I do," she responded, meeting his mockery with her own cheeky comeback. "And... you're going to give it to me."

She shifted again, causing the bed to creak under her weight. Mei lay there, her plugged and sodden state a very reflection of the degrading submission she craved, and moreover, loved. She was ready, eagerly waiting for her next command.

Her buttocks was aimed skywards, her ass displaying the sizable metal plug nestled within her puckered, bare hole. No sooner had she rearranged herself, his hand came down hard on her plump buttocks. "Who owns this body, Mei?" His direct question cut through the silence, punctuated only by another forceful, deliberate smack of his hand on her ass.

Her body jerked responsively with each spank, the sting spreading deliciously hot on her skin. "You…you do." she managed to gasp out. Another smack followed her acknowledgement, his fingers imprinting themselves upon her skin with every demanding touch.

He continued his verbal and physical assault, his harsh tone underscoring the authority he held. "And what have I done to you, Mei? Tell me."

As each firm spank resonated through her body, Mei lost herself in a foggy collision between pleasure and pain. Heaving under exertion, the words she forced out trembled with the intensity of the situation. "You’ve transformed... my breasts... heavy and round with silicone... a symbol... of your fantasies."

Finding her directness replaced with hesitation under her partner's questioning gaze, she attempted to explain. "You’ve... pushed me into this … stripped me barren... my...," she winced before finishing, "my... intimate zones." The mention of her bare state sparked a blush that crept across her skin, her breath shallow and irregular.

"So, Mei," he interrupted, his voice steady against her wavering confession, "What do you mean by 'intimate zones'?"

Gaining some courage, she responded. The words came out in a rush. "My... my pussy and ass. You’ve left them exposed, utterly visible...” Her voice hitched with suppressed emotion, her admission resonating with stark honesty in the silence that followed.

"And why are they like that, Mei?" His question held an expectant weight, his steady gaze unwavering.

Each agonizing second lingered as Mei withstood his piercing gaze. Her voice quivered under the weight of his relentless pressure and her own fragmented admissions. “Because you wouldn’t stop badgering me,” she said, the words heavy with resignation over his insistent demands. “You’ve made it clear that sluts don’t deserve to have pubic hair, and... and you made sure I understood that I am one.” Her eyes held a glint of conflict, shame dancing with the reality of her own identity.

“You didn’t just want it gone temporarily... waxing wasn’t enough. You insisted it had to be permanent,” Mei continued, the truth of her forced acquiescence hanging thick in the air. “You pushed and pushed until I gave in because you knew, despite everything, that deep down I knew I was... that I am a slut.” Her confession carved through the silence, a stark admission of the coerced erosion of her choice and the stark recognition of her role in his eyes.

With her ass presented high and taut, the sizable plug stretched her sphincter, pushing against the very limits of her body. He landed another deliberate spank onto her vulnerable flesh, the sharp sound mingling with his low, insistent query right next to her skin, "What does kind of slut does this make you, Mei?" His words were as explicit as the sensation overwhelming her, demanding an acknowledgment of her state.

"I..." Mei began, struggling to push the words past the nervous excitement constricting her throat. She summoned what resolve she could, her voice growing more deliberate with each word. “I'm a depraved slut… I love being objectified, I crave it. My body exists for your desire and for your pleasure." As she continued, a bittersweet mix of hesitation and burgeoning conviction laced her confession, her acceptance tangling with an internal acknowledgment of coercion.

"Of course," Mei added, the realization dawning like a cold sunrise, "in the end, I didn't really have a choice, did I? You would have continued, pushing and pushing, until I relented." Her statement laid bare the inescapable truth: her role and her confession were as much a product of his relentless pursuit as they were of any deeper, darker craving of her own.

He remained silent for a moment, letting the gravity of her words settle. "No, Mei, you didn't," he finally agreed, his admission devoid of triumph.

"It's what you wanted from me — to see me stripped of choice as much as of hair. To confirm what you'd decided I was," Mei continued, with a voice that now bore the weight of resigned clarity. The power of her earlier declarations, once seeming like a reclaiming of her own desires, now twisted into a stark realization of the control he wielded over her.

Her eyes lowered slightly. "I'm the slut you fashioned through your relentless coercion. The one without a strand of pubic hair, because you believe a slut like me doesn't deserve the privacy or dignity pubic hair offers," she said, quietly resolute. "And deep down, I’ve come to accept that's what I am — under your insistence, under your design."

She met his gaze once more, strength returning as she owned the narrative he'd imposed. "And yes, I've found a twisted pleasure in this depravity—you've seen to that. But let's not pretend this was ever just about what I wanted. It was about you carving your desires onto me, one relentless demand at a time."

His hands enveloped her ample buttocks, his palms working deeply into the soft skin. Occasionally, he deliberately pressed down on the protruding base of the metal plug, a firm reminder of its unyielding size that relentlessly stretched and filled her. "Describe yourself to me, Mei," he said, a directive growl close to her ear. With each word, his hands continued their work, one massaging her flesh, the other occasionally pushing against the plug, ensuring she remained acutely aware of how it forced her open and claimed her space.

Her body tensed, gripping the large metal invader, each push amplifying the relentless sensation of being irreversibly opened and filled. Moisture seeped unabated from her, the panties plastered to her labia, soaked through and irrelevant as a barrier to her dripping, aching arousal. Her mind struggled to string together words, her lips parting to draw in jagged breaths, as every fiber of her being honed in on the burning stretch and the undeniable wetness that betrayed her overwhelming need.

"I'm what you've made me," she conceded, her voice a controlled whisper, "a slut—a possession of yours." She slowly moved her hands across the exaggerated curve of her belly, the physical manifestation of his demands. "Look at this change. It’s your desire made visible on me."

"Did you want this?" His question cut through the air, sharp and expectant, his eyes not leaving the exaggerated roundness that marked her figure.

"Wanted?" Mei's response was laced with a bitter irony that nodded to her programmed eagerness. "No, I didn't initially want this. But you insisted, you coerced, and you didn't let up. And now, I find this twisted part of me that loves being forced, being broken to the point where I can't help but want it." Her admission was raw and honest, a paradox of resistance turned into a craving under his unyielding imposition.

Her partner's gaze was steadfast, anchored to the generous curve of her abdomen, which served both as a symbol of their deepening explorations and as a manifest result of their shared desires. "What about your belly? You wanted that," he said, each word enunciating his role as the provocateur, the one who held the reins to their mutual ascent into this profound indulgence.

"Yes, I wanted my belly expanded," Mei responded, her voice tinged with wonder and reflection as she navigated her memory of their voyage into excess. A light smirk played upon her lips—an acknowledgement of her own audacity and perhaps, a trace of her evolving appetites. "But as for the enormity... I think I might have miscalculated my ambitions for this... expansiveness," she said, admitting to both of them that there had been a seed of underestimation in her initial longing.

"I didn't realize I would plead for it to grow even more," she added softly, her words encapsulating the transformation of her desires from mere whispers of possibility to shouts of deep yearning.

Her hands glided over the mass of her belly, lingered on the ample expanse of her H-cup breasts—a size that was once a fantasy of her partners, now made into flesh. She trailed downwards, fingers ghosting over the smoothness where hair no longer grew, each motion a testament to her radical transformation. Her words were heavy with a concoction of arousal and acquiescence.

Lying on her stomach, Mei could feel the bed press back against the unwelcome prominence of her implants as she sighed, each breath a quiet confrontation with discomfort. "I never wanted these," she breathed out, her voice revealing not pain but the relentless unease of her situation. "They're so uncomfortable, like two massive intruders on my chest that I can't ever remove."

Her was stretched taut, the pressure of lying against the bed making the implants force themselves onto her consciousness even more. "They make it hard to just... be," Mei admitted. "You must love this, don't you?" Mei's voice held an edge as she felt the weight of the breast implants pressing against the bed. "Seeing me here, with these large, unnatural implants that I didn't choose for myself. They're forced upon me, against my will, but they turn you on, right? The sheer size of them, far more than I ever wanted—you wanted them this big."

"And I haven't forgotten your promise," she added, the hint of a wry, complicit smile tugging at the edges of her lips, "that you're not done yet. That you intend to make my breasts even larger. It's a reminder that this body is under your command, a slave to your vision. And there's that part of me... that's eager for it, that loves the force behind your control, which whispers it wants the very thing you're insisting upon."

Her acknowledgment of his dominant imposition revealed the depth of her entanglement, a braiding of his compulsion with her groomed desire.

Her fingers drifted downwards, tips grazing the delicate edge of her g-string. "You stripped me down to this—the barest form of clothing, a sheer wisp on my body," she murmured. "You made the choice to have every hair removed, leaving me forever smooth, without a single sign of defiance to your will. My pussy, my whole being... it's sensitive, stripped, always awaiting your touch, your inspection." Mei's gaze flickered—a potent, unsettling blending of dishonor and excitement.

"You didn't offer a choice, not really. It was your force, your persistence that made it reality," she confided, her voice quivering with the strain of coerced candor. "And your relentlessness, it aroused me—transforming resistance into anticipation, fear into a craving. You pushed until my own desires became echo chambers of your demands." Her admission cut through the silence, a stark unveiling of their twisted symbiosis.

The recollection came to Mei in piecemeal flashes, each more vivid and arresting than the last. "When you first mentioned g-strings, it was like a throwaway idea," she began, confronting her partner with the beginning of their story. "You persuaded me they weren't just underwear, but a newfound freedom I had yet to embrace—just a simple, 'Why not try wearing g-strings?' like it was nothing at all."

Her partner's smile held a tinge of pride as he leaned in, "I was persistent, yes. They suited you. And as you started to wear them, they became a part of you, an expression of your sensuality that I was only too happy to encourage. Your old panties came to represent neglect because I wanted to inspire a transformation. Did I take away your choice? Maybe. But only to guide you towards feeling more alive, more desired."

"Every modification was your choice. I am what you willed me to be. Your toy, a slut fashioned for your exclusive pleasure." Her gaze locked onto his, a specter of defiance yet mirrored satisfaction stirring within her eyes. Her body was his canvas—painted, modified, shaped, but in being so, she'd found a tantalizing submission, one that emanated from her core. Mei existed in a paradox -- shaped by someone else's hand yet empowered in her surrender.

Temperature spiking, her consciousness started spiraling into the intoxicating haze of subspace, each hard smack pushing her vulnerability to the fore. Her response time slowed; her body reacting to instinct, anticipating and intensifying with each strike as her words erupted intermittently between labored breaths. Consumed wholly by the sensual dance of dominance and submission, Mei stared blankly into the abyss of her euphoric surrender. Her last whisper, audible in the heated silence, "You... you...own me." And the room fell quiet, leaving only the echoes of her compliant confession.

His swift move to seize her pussy was a shock that stirred her from the languid haze. Mei squealed in surprise, her body jerking spasmodically. The grip, assertive and relentless, was a stark reminder of his dominance.

He leaned in, his presence dominating over her body. "And remember, you don't have a choice, do you?" he uttered, his voice a blend of predation and satisfaction. "Bedridden as you are, fully at my mercy, there's not a soul to hear you scream... not a single echo will escape these walls." He paused, ensuring his words penetrated as deeply as the physical sensations he wielded. "I can—and I will—do whatever I desire to you."

As his fingers dug into her throbbing pussy, his other hand travelled back towards her exposed ass. The cold metal of the lodged plug against his palm, he applied steady pressure, sending another jolt of pleasure-pain coursing through her already oversensitive body.

"Say it again, Mei," his command was sharp - concise in the otherwise quenched silence. Another forceful thrust against the plug underlined his demand, extracting a strangled moan from Mei's lips.

Her cheeks burned, the heat rivaling the one radiating from her ass and her pussy. She struggled to swallow back her embarrassment, feeling intensely aware of how vulnerable she was. How thoroughly he had brought her down to this point. "F-filled me... made me yours," she stuttered out over the wet sound of his fingers working on her engorged pussy.

He grunted in satisfaction, "And made you slutty, isn't that right? You're nothing more than my big-bellied, big-breasted hairless slut, my toy." His words were deliberate, dropping into the silence with a heavy implication, punctuated with another forceful squeeze to her gushing pussy.

Mei's lips parted, a breathless affirmation spilling out in whispered acquiescence. "Yes," she murmured, the word a ribbon of sound that quivered in the charged air. "You've marked me... crafted me into this. Your possession." Her eyes, heavy with the glaze of subservience, fluttering against the onslaught of sensation.

The term 'slutty' was now a label she wore as readily as the scant fabric barely clinging to her skin; his branding seared onto her being. "I am yours," she breathed, each word punctuated by a throb of her engorged womanhood. "Your big-bellied, big-breasted, smooth .. stripped for you... your plaything."

As she stayed splayed out on the bed, the earlier hint of a smile danced mockingly on her partner's lips. He leaned down closer, his breath hot on her skin as he made his outrageous demand, "Tell me, Mei," he ordered, his voice rumbling with an impulsive desire, "Tell me how I made you mine."

Blanching under his defined scrutiny, her embarrassment fought wars with her arousal. "Y-you... you filled me… filled my belly so much... made me… so big…" Mei stammered, the sheer ludicrousness of her own words making her feel faint with humiliation.

Ignoring her flustered state, he reached for the pink string of her panties, sweeping them aside. The distinct sensation of cool air against her flushed pussy had her gasping, but before she had time to adjust, she felt a firm pressure against her wet folds.

"Didn't you plead for this?" His words were barely a whisper, but they echoed loudly in the tense silence. The question stirred a truth she couldn't escape, a testament to the depths of her submission.

He shoved a large dildo inside her pussy, the wet squelching noise a testament to her drenched state. The tightness was immediate, her pussy gripping the stiff invader hungrily, molding around the hefty implement. The sight was outrageously obscene, her sopping hairless cunt stuffed to the brink, stretched obscenely around the intruding dildo.

A tremor ran through her as she responded, "I...did...I did beg," she whispered, her voice a fragile thread of sound scarcely above the sound of her pussy. "I begged you, didn't I? I pleaded with a desperation I never knew I had." Her chest heaved with the admission, and her words grew a fraction stronger. "I wanted it – your mark, your claim on me."

She recalled the intensity of those moments, shame intertwined with a perverse sense of pride. There had been power in her supplication, and a dark victory in having goaded her into such depths. "You made it so I could think of nothing else but your desires, and in my weakened, sculpted state, I embraced the urge to be conquered," she confessed, a blush creeping across her cheeks.

Each thrust reverberating through her, her sobs turned into moans, her body trembling violently with the potency of each impale. Empowered by the sight and her accompanying sounds, he pushed the toy deeper into her pussy.

"And what about these?" he quizzed, his free hand lazily tugging on the pink fabric of her g-string. Withdrawing the dildo from the slick warmth of Mei's pussy, he guided her plush, damp folds gently back beneath the cover of the g-string. The fabric, now stretched over Mei's engorged, hairless mound, seemed almost redundant—a thin barrier skimming the outline of her swollen, wet pussy lips. The moisture seeped into the cloth, staining it darker.

Mei's breath hitched, her voice a delicate tremor as she responded. "You...you nudged me into them. It started subtle... suggestions, comments. Until you were badgering me to wear them, saying they suited me better than anything else."

"And then," her voice hardened, "you made me throw away my regular ones. You called them disgusting, hideous...and bit by bit, these...these became the only kind I had left."

As he pulled on the elastic, the high-cut design rode higher, framing Mei's hips and plunging beneath the massive swell of her belly. A hesitant breath hitched on Mei's barely parted lips as she gathered the strength to voice out her admission, "You...you make me wear them. Slutty panties...you like seeing me in them."

"But isn't it repulsive how a pregnant-looking woman would wear such slutty underwear?" he taunted, His satisfaction reverberated through every syllable, his tone husky and primal, "But, I’m sure you know just how much I love seeing your fat pussy stuffed and outlined in these tiny slut panties."

Her eyes fluttered shut as she begrudgingly acknowledged the complex dynamic they had established. "You insisted they weren't slutty," she gasped out. "You had me believe they were just normal, everyday underwear."

With each day that passed after his reassurance, Mei had cautiously stepped into the skimpy garments, adjusting to their minimal coverage. The fabric was a whisper against her skin, the mirror reflecting a distortion of her previous self—each glimpse confirming her transformation.

"Then... once I started wearing them, once I got comfortable seeing myself in them, you flipped the script on me," she recollected, her face a canvas of the struggle between indignation and arousal. "You started calling me a slut. Not outright at first, but with enough suggestion that it seeped into my mind. With every 'accidental' grope, with every passing glance, you embedded the idea deeper."

His hand found her buttocks, delivering a stark and resolute squeeze that sent a cascade of raw sensation throughout her entire body. The other hand was firm, deliberate in its pressure against the base of her butt plug. Simultaneously, the unrelenting motion of the dildo forged a rhythmic path, ceaselessly pumping into her engorged pussy.

Through the haze of overwhelming stimulation, his voice broke through, low and throbbing with barely restrained desire. "I love seeing you in them," he confessed, the words spilling. His affirmation was both a declaration and a branding, etching his will onto her flesh as effectively as the toys that filled her.

His question, cutting through the air, stoked her humiliation. "How does it feel, knowing I can see how drenched these panties are against your bare pussy?"

"Pregnant and distasteful, isn't it? A woman with a belly, looking like it’s laden with quadruplets, lying around in little more than a strip of fabric. And yet it turns us both on," he hissed out.

He leaned closer, his breath hot against her ear, reinforcing the cruel reality they both knew. "No one else could understand, could accept the way you parade around, your state, your choices in attire," he murmured. "Society would be appalled at the sight of you, at your unabashed display. But here, in our own twisted sanctuary, it's just us — and I revel in every lurid detail." His words were sharp, a weapon as much as they were a confession.

A subdued whimper escaped Mei, lost amid her shallow breaths and the low growls of her partner as her body succumbed to the overwhelming torrent of sensation and shame.

Then, Mei teetered over the edge. A gut-wrenching orgasm tore through her, her body convulsing as her pussy clenched mercilessly around the intertwined dildo. Through her gasping breaths and sobs, she managed to choke out the words he craved to hear, "Y-you... own me… You made me big... ma-made me a slut… Made me... oh, God... yours!" Her whimpers echoed in the silence, carrying with it the unabashed admission of his possession over her.

Mei's entire frame shuddered under the persistent thumb pressing into the base of the plug lodged within her. Each deliberate pulse sent shockwaves up her spine, threatening to unleash a torrent she knew she couldn't hold back.

Panting helplessly beneath the insistent pressure against the metal plug, Mei felt the torrent building within her. The wave was cresting, bound towards an inevitable, messy release.

"Please, don't make me do this... I'll... I’ll squirt everywhere," she begged, her voice laced with the raw edge of impending humiliation. "I can't hold back if you keep... Oh God... if you keep forcing that plug."

He was unyielding, the force of his desire manifest in the unrelenting pressure against the base of the plug. "Let it go," he urged, his tone as commanding as the grip in her hair. "I want to see my big-bellied slut make a mess."

The crude pet name sent a shiver of illicit thrill through her. Her body responded in kind, her inhibitions crumbling under the dual assault of his words and actions. "I'm... I'm your big-bellied slut," she admitted, her voice laced with a mix of shame and exhilarating acceptance. "I can’t... Oh fuck... I can't hold it. You're making me..."

Tears pooled in Mei's eyes, a clear sign of the inner turmoil she felt, her body betraying her with its aching need. Pinned by the weight of her own gravid form, she felt every movement of her swollen belly with each shallow, panicked breath.

"No, I can't... You can't make me do this..." Her voice cracked, the words sticky in her throat as she tried to squirm away, but her belly kept her effectively immobile, an involuntary audience to her own body's treachery.

He leaned over her, the promise of dominance sparkling in his gaze. "You don’t have a choice. I'm going to make you squirt," he whispered, his hand traveling down her hypersensitive skin. "Your big belly isn’t going anywhere, and neither are you."

Her sobs crescendoed into a desperate crying, the reality that she couldn’t escape what was about to happen dawning upon her. "Please... it's too much... I don't want to—"

With a sudden, forceful tug, the plug is pulled free from Mei's ass. The swift withdrawal forces a raw scream to rupture from her throat, a primal release of sound that echoes the shock of emptiness that now reverberates through her. The absence of the plug leaves her once filled, stretched passage gaping.

Her partner's hand delves into a basket beside the bed, retrieving a cool, weighty metal spheres that rests within. Each one, about the size of a baseball, gleams ominously in the dim light of the room.

He rolls the metal ball between his fingers in full view of Mei, his voice low and steady, promising a tantalizing ordeal. "Do you know what these are?" he asks.

He leans in close, the sphere now cradled in his palm just inches from her flushed skin. "Just feel the weight of them," he murmurs, his breath hot against her ear. "Imagine how they'll feel inside you... filling you up, pressing deep..." His words trail off as he guides her hand to touch the cool metal, her fingers trembling as she grasps the ball, its heft undeniable.

"Please," she whispers again, with even less force than before, her voice laced with the raw edge of need.

He selects a generous dollop of lube, coating the hard surface of the metal ball until it shines slickly. Mei watches, her body tensing with both apprehension and aching need as he positions the lubed sphere at the entrance of her stretched and gaping anus.

With agonizing slowness, he eases the first inch of the cool metal ball against her sensitive, gaping rim, the coldness a stark contrast to the pulsating heat within her. A whimper escapes Mei's lips, intermingled with a choked sob; she's teetering so delicately on the precipice that even this initial contact sends spasms of pleasure threatening to spill over.

He maintains a steady, unyielding pressure, gradually sinking the ball deeper into her, and Mei's breath stutters in time with the incremental invasion. The sensations of being filled again, the press of the metal ball against her inner walls, amplify the swirling vortex of ecstasy in her pussy. Tears bead at the corners of her eyes, not from pain, but from the overwhelming intensity that envelops her. Each inch that the ball advances is another step closer to the edge, and Mei is caught in the delicate balance between holding on and letting go, the deep sub space making her pliable, surrendered to the moment and utterly at his mercy.

"I'm—I'm going to..." she stammers, the edges of her voice tinged with the reality of her situation, a mix of embarrassment and excitement threading through the admission. "If you push any further, I might wet..." Mei's confession hangs in the air

The second one follows the first, the lubrication aiding its journey until it's consumed by her sphincter with another audible pop. Mei arches her back involuntarily, her pussy glistening with arousal, the wetness a stark indicator of her heightened desire. Her large belly rises and falls rhythmically with her heavy breathing, a clear display of the gravid state that renders her so helplessly immobile.

"What are you going to do?" her partner teases, the warmth of his breath brushing against her skin as he witnesses her straining against the inevitable. The question holds a mocking cadence, knowing full well that she is at the mercy of the sensations he evokes within her.

By the time the third ball is pushed into place, pushing against the others deeper into her anal cavity, her whimpers have escalated to constant pleas. She's frantically trying to pull herself back from the brink of orgasm, the fullness inside her sending thrills of pleasure each time she shifts even the slightest.

"I—I can't..." Mei's voice is a whisper, trembling with shame. "I might... lose control," she admits, her cheeks burning with the confession, acutely aware of her body's teetering edge between pleasure and surrender.

The fourth ball stretches her even further, filling her to a point she wasn't sure was possible. The sensation of being so completely packed with cool metal both contrasts and fuels the heat that radiates from her core. Mei's pleas become more coherent — "No. Please, please," she begs, her voice rough with desperation. She's so close, the edges of her vision starting to dim with the intensity of her near-orgasm.

Her touch is both reverent and desperate as Mei's fingers slide over her much altered flesh. "Look at what you've done to me," she breathes out, the words a garbled mix of accusation and deep-seated need. Her fingers probe the gaping entrance to her ass, a stark testament to how her body has been modified by his relentless attentions.

"Every part of me has been... reshaped, remolded by your hands," she continues, her voice quivering with each involuntary jerk of her hips. "You've stretched me past what I thought I could bear, changed how I function, how I feel pleasure, how I exist. I'm always gaping, always ready, my pussy is always leaking because of you. You've turned me into this... this insatiable thing, craving your touch to feel full, to feel right."

Her begging intensifies, her plea edged with a feverish craving. "You can't leave me like this, hollow and wanting. I'm open, gaping wide because of what you've made me into. I need you to pack me, fill up every inch of the space you've carved inside me. My pussy aches, dripping with the need you've implanted so deep within me. Please, drive them in. Pound me full of whatever you've got until I can't remember what being empty feels like. I want to be your creation—stuffed, stretched, and leaking—forever bearing the mark of your ownership. You've already reshaped my body for your desires; now finish what you've started. Sate this hunger you've etched into my very skin. Please... do it now!" Her voice is thick with the raw hunger of a body and soul irrevocably altered, and she trembles with the need for fulfillment that only he can provide.

Her partner's questioning voice broke through Mei’s pleas. "Didn't you tell me to stop?" he asked, a knowing challenge in his tone as he observed her ass, stretched and filled to the brim with balls, on the brink of expulsion.

Her fingers tremble as they touch the stretched rim of her anus, exacerbating the sense of her exposure. "Please," she begs, pressing down on the tender, engorged flesh that betrays her incontinence, "just shove the next one in. Don't leave me empty, not now. My pussy won't stop... won't stop leaking, and I—I'm just so close. I need to be filled. Completely. Can't you see how much I need it? Push it inside. Deep. Keep going until I can't even— Oh god, please... just do it." Her voice breaks, thick with the raw urgency of her request.

She writhes, every muscle in her body straining for that final push over the edge, her limbs contorting in an erotic dance of need. But just as she's about to crest the peak and tumble into the abyss of climax, her partner stills. The absence of motion is jarring, a sudden vacuum where relentless stimulation once occupied every fiber of her being.

Tears of frustration glimmered in her eyes, but they couldn't extinguish the fire of her arousal. Finally, she relented, her resistance crumbling away as she practically whimpered the words, "Please... I need you to stuff my ass. I hate that I want it, but I do—I need that last ball to feel that complete fullness. Please, just fill me up so I can cum. I can't wait any longer."

With purposeful slowness, her partner prepares the fifth and final ball, applying a liberal coating of lube to its unyielding surface. Mei's breaths come in short, expectant gasps as she feels his hands once again positioning the cool, slick orb against her now overtaxed rim. The pressure builds as he gently but firmly eases it into her, pushing against the resistance.

"Do you admit it?" he asks, his voice a blend of curiosity and dominance as the ball presses insistently at her entrance. "Tell me you can't cum unless your ass is stuffed, that you're nothing but a pregnant-looking anal slut now."

The question churns a whirlwind of feelings within Mei—shame, indignation, and an undeniable surge of arousal. With her body on fire from the stretching, the words spill out of her, laced with an anguished arousal. "Yes, I admit it," she breathes out, her voice trembling with the gravity of her confession. "I can't cum unless my ass is filled to the brim. I'm—oh God—I'm exactly what you said, a pregnant-looking anal slut."

The confession seems to trigger something within her partner, spurring him on. With a final wet pop, the ball slips past her well-stretched anal ring and joins the others inside her. Mei cries out, the sound a keening mix of ecstasy and the sharp bite of pain from the stretch. Her filled anus is a testament to her partner's control and her own submission. Her pussy responds in kind; it is slick, streaming with desire, every pulse of her throbbing sex amplifying with the sensation of being absolutely packed.

Just when Mei thinks there can be no more, her partner reaches for the large butt plug. Her eyes go wide as they land on the formidable size of the plug, knowing that there is no possible way it can fit after the insertion of the balls. Yet the gasp that escapes her is not one of protest but one of bewilderment and dark anticipation.

"You can't be serious..." she pants between gasps, the prospect of the plug's fullness paired with the metal spheres within her invoking fear, intrigue, and a masochistic eagerness that fuels her dizzied state. Sweat beads on her forehead, her body a canvas of raw, sexual tension as she anticipates his next move, so close to release yet held taut by his will.

"Do you have a choice in the matter?" her partner asks, his voice equal parts teasing and authoritative, a verbal nudge that sends a shiver through Mei's already overloaded senses.

"No..." Mei answers softly. "Even after all this, you're going to make me take that, aren't you?" Mei's voice trembles, her gaze lifting to meet her partner's. "You're determined to work that colossal plug into my aching, filled, stretched out, trained ass." Her eyes, wide with a complex interplay of fear and desire.

As her partner aligns the base of the large metal plug against her, Mei tenses, her body instinctually bracing for what's to come. The pressure increases as he starts to insert the plug, the initial resistance of her body clashing with the determination of her partner's practiced hand.

Mei moans — loud and guttural — as the tip of the plug pushes past her stretched rim, the sensation of fullness compounded beyond what she thought possible. Her cries escalate with the incremental advance of the metal, her body contorting as she attempts to accommodate more within an already packed space.

"Ah! It's... it's too much!" she screams, each additional fraction of an inch a delicious agony. Yet amidst the overwhelming sensation, there's a deep-seated pleasure, the kind that blurs the line between ecstasy and pain.

The metal plug finally settles inside her, pushed to the maximum by her partner's insistent hand. Her anus is visibly distended outward, the stretched skin barely able to keep the plug in place, her body warping to accommodate the intrusion.

"Please, oh god, please!" Mei pleads, words jumbled and nonsensical, but the sentiment clear as day — she's bargaining for that release that's been denied so long. Her partner watches her writhe, listens to her mix of moans and pleadings, all while deciding when the crescendo of her long-edged climax will be permitted to crash over her.

"I know you don't want to squirt, but your pussy is so ready to betray you," he taunted, fingers delving into her wetness, stirring the building pressure. Mei could feel every meticulous movement, her body responding despite her mind’s revulsion.

The moment was upon her, abrupt and cruel. "No, please, don't... I'm... I'm—"

With an irrevocable thrust of the dildo, he drove her over the precipice. Mei's cries splintered into gasps as her pussy, already stretched and filled by the large dildo, clenched uncontrollably. The flood of her release drenched the bedding beneath her in the wake of her convulsions. Her anus, packed with metal balls and sealed by the butt plug, forced the sensation to ricochet within her, amplifying the intensity of her climax

Tears and juices mixed in a humiliating cocktail, her cries now soft whimpers as the involuntary spasms continued, each drop of her surrender an echo of her profound helplessness, amplified by the sight of her immovable, pregnant form. "I didn't want this... but you made me... you made me squirt," she whispered, the reality of her situation laying bare on the soaked sheets.

Mei's breaths came in shallow gasps, the sheen of exertion gleaming on her skin as the aftermath of her intense release settled over her like a heavy blanket. Her limbs felt heavy, her body still quivering from being ruthlessly driven past the brink of her resistance.

"F-fuck…" she wheezed, her words dissolving into the thick, charged air. He hovered over her, his own breaths deep and even, the predatory glint in his eyes undimmed by her capitulation. Satisfaction was not his yet; he thirsted for her vocal surrender as well.

"What else, Mei? What else have I done to you? Tell me again," he commanded, his voice a mix of velvet and steel that brooked no dissent.

Fresh tears breached the corners of her eyes, a testament to the humiliation that burned hotter with each spoken truth. Yet, despite every instinct screaming at her to keep quiet, she surrendered to his will once more. "You’ve ... you’ve augmented my breasts, made them…enormously huge," she stammered, the tremble in her voice like the delicate shudder of a leaf in the wind.

Her lower lip caught between her teeth, a feeble barrier against the tide of shame that threatened to overwhelm her senses. The embarrassment rolled over her, a palpable wave of heat that colored her cheeks a deeper shade of mortification.

"No matter what I wear... everyone can see how massive they are." The admission was barely louder than a whisper, her words limned with the pain of her vulnerability. Her voluminous breasts, a symbol of his claim, heaved with each labored breath, the delicate fabric of her lingerie straining against their significant weight—a visible declaration of his assertive molding of her body.

He maintained his relentless assault, his fingers grazing the sensitive, hairless skin at the brink of her overfilled pussy as he gave the substantial dildo another torturous twist. The metal balls inside her anus shifted with the movement, a stark reminder of their unyielding presence. The pressure from the plug at the edge of slipping out added to the overwhelming sensation. "And?" he prodded, his voice a dark echo.

"An-and you… made me… you made me all bare…" she admitted, her voice dropping to a mortified whisper, "My… my pussy… my ass… they're always… always hairless…" His fingers grazed her slick pussy as he manipulated the intrusive dildo.

The memory of her transformation was fresh—how he'd brought her to that high-tech clinic, the cold, sterile room smelling distinctly of antiseptic. There they had spread her wide, vulnerable under the harsh fluorescent light. She remembered keenly how she'd been made to feel so exposed, a medical technician maneuvering the laser, permanently eliminating even the finest of her pubic hair. There was no room for negotiation; it was his will, his command that she'd be forever uninhibited by pubic hair. The mandate was simple—she'd remain perpetually smooth, or he'd leave her.

She could still feel the harsh zap of the laser, the momentary sting each pulse dealt to her skin, a cycle of pain and heat. She remembered the peculiar sensation of the laser gliding over her bare pussy. It roved over her lips, peeked into her every fold, and scoured the trimmed area surrounding her anus. The sensation was foreign, mildly intimidating, but notably risqué, instilling a depth of arousal she didn't expect.

"That's because pubic hair is an undeserved privilege for you, Mei," he responded, his voice steady and confident. His fingers grazed against her slick folds, nimbly manipulating the dildo that filled her.

His fingers traced the stark outline of her swollen anus, hairless and engorged from the intrusion of the five metal balls. They prodded the stretched, quivering muscle that strained against the size of the butt plug threatening to slide out. The rigid edges of the stuffed orifice provided an undeniable indicator of its extreme use. As he twisted the thick dildo inside her, each turn ramped up the pressure against the packed anal cavity, and his fingertip circled the brimming edge where her flesh fought to contain the metal. Mei's sensitivity to the slightest touch was magnified by the unyielding fullness within her, leaving her utterly at the mercy of his probing hands.

"I ensure that your pussy, your ass, remain hairless. Regular inspections, laser treatments, all methods deployed to keep you as you should be—bared, accessible, and ready." His chuckle was a low growl that reverberated through her, he assured her in a whisper, "And I've only just begun with your modifications, Mei. Remember, you're soon going to have a bigger pair of tits." The words, filled with the certainty of his intent, hung in the air.

A shudder tore through her, but it had little to do with the resounding smack his hand had delivered onto her ass. "Bigger…" She whispered, swallowing the knot in her throat.

The sharp reminder so overwhelming, her already throbbing pussy clenched around the massive dildo inside her. Waves of molten pleasure swept over her and she squirted around the intrusive toy, her body convulsing in the throes of another shattering orgasm.

Even as Mei's body twitched in the aftermath of her orgasm, her partner showed no sign of being finished. Earnestly watching her practically convulse under the tormenting pleasure, he was yet to be satiated.

He looked at her with satisfaction, taking in the sight of her quivering body and the soaked sheets below her. She was still trying to catch her breath when he got up off the bed. The noise of the bed springs seemed loud in the quiet room.

He walked over to a small set of drawers by the side of the bed and pulled open one of them. Mei could hardly hear him over the sound of her own heavy breathing. He took something out - a thin marker.

He was going to write on her, she realized. Even after making her squirt so much that she'd soaked the bed, he wasn't done marking her as his own. She felt a mix of fear and anticipation, not sure what to expect next.

Postscripted with crude obscenities on each cheek, Mei’s ass now bore the audacious admission of her salacious desires. The pale surface of her skin was inked with letters proclaiming 'OWNED' and 'SLUT', a characterization of their games of pleasure.

The gleaming metal butt plug protruded provocatively from her stretched hole, an insistent reminder of her occupied state. Nestled snugly between her round cheeks, it unmistakably pronounced her readiness for him, a permanent piece of exciting evidence of their lascivious activities.

Her slick pussy, swollen from incessant teasing, was still stuffed unjustly with the colossal dildo. It seemed almost inhospitable, the monstrous implement testing her limits and showcasing just how obediently her body could cater to him. Her pussy throbbed around the massive invader, juices seeping around the toy, over her lips, trickling down the crease of her thighs.

The lascivious tableau was contrasted savagely by the pink g-string nudged unceremoniously to the side. Its delicate fabric now stained with her juices.

• Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2023, 03:03:21 PM »
Mei's belly had enlarged to a staggering degree, as if she was about to give birth to quadruplets. Her skin was stretched taut, shining, and straining against the vast amount of saline inside. Her once petite body was now overwhelmed by her massive belly, so large that she could imagine it would almost touch the floor when she was on all fours.

Movement was beyond challenging. She was rendered stationary, an object of pleasure that was the center of their shared fantasy. Despite the struggle, the sensation of her body straining against the confines of her large saline enhanced belly was intoxicating, heightening her arousal with each push of her boundaries.

With careful, deliberate movements, her partner diligently applied lotion to her expanded belly, indulging in an act that enhanced the eroticism and heightened the fetishistic experience. The scent of the lotion mingled with the musky aroma of their desires, creating an intoxicating ambience that urged them both on towards the depths of carnal pleasure.

"Mei, you are an erotic masterpiece," Mei's partner stated, his voice rich with admiration as he gazed upon her swelled belly. "The way you have let your body transform into this perfect object of lust just for me is breathtaking."

Her partner moved closer to her, his hands exploring the stretched skin of her saline-filled belly. His fingers lightly traced the area above her bare pussy, sending shivers coursing through Mei's body. "You know what would complete this perfect picture, my beautiful swollen slut?" he asked rhetorically.

His gaze held hers with an intensity that sent a shiver through her body. "I'm going to have 'SLUT' tattooed right here," he said, his finger pointing to a spot right above her pussy—a place that would remain concealed by the swell of her belly whenever she stood. "It'll be a permanent mark, unlike the temporary ones I wrote on your ass. Those wash off; this will last forever, a constant reminder of your place," he explained with an edge of possession in his voice.

Mei's emotions swirled inside her—a tempest of embarrassment, excitement, and a touch of fear. She remembered how the ink on her ass cheeks, spelling 'OWNED SLUT' for anyone who saw her bare backside, already pushed her limits. But this... this was beyond temporary. A permanent tattoo there would be a secret testimony of her submission, hidden by the curve of her gravid belly, yet undeniable each time she was undressed and vulnerable. His fingertip traced the designated area gently, as though to imprint the reality of his claim even before the tattoo needle would.

She swallowed hard, her attempt to steady the rapid beating of her heart proving futile. Conflicted emotions danced in her eyes—modesty clashing with the forbidden excitement his declaration stirred within her. "You're really going to do it?" she asked, her voice barely above a whisper, her wide eyes betraying the turmoil of arousal and trepidation within her.

He gave her a nod, solemn yet fervent. "I am," he affirmed. His expression held the same determination she saw when he first took the marker to her backside, the words 'OWNED SLUT' still stamped across her cheeks until they'd be washed away. The startling contrast of how those words, though shameful, could be erased, yet this new mark would be an enduring symbol of her status under him.

Now, he traced his finger delicately over her skin at a locale just above her sex, hidden discreetly by the protruding curve of her stomach—a roundness that was unmistakably pregnant, a bearer of his claim in more ways than one. "This will be my lasting signature on you," he said, his voice low and unyielding.

She knew she could resist, could fight against the waves of his dominating will that sought to brand her flesh. Yet as his fingertip made its promise on her skin, a part of her quaked with a strange, shameful desire for that indelible claim. Her heart raced with the dual pangs of fear and a dark, inexplicable yearning as she faced the imminent reality of becoming marked with a silent but ever-present sign of his dominance.

His fingers continued their lustful exploration over her sphere-like belly, rafting in the sea of stretched skin that he had created. "Every inch of this body, especially your belly belongs to me," he murmured, his voice dismissive of any notions of moderation.

The weight of his hand on her overstuffed belly exerted a sense of ownership that was intoxicatingly erotic. "I pumped your belly full, making you my perfect, big-bellied slut. This...," he laid his hand flat over the sizable mound, "is my creation."

Leaning in close, he breathed into her ear, his hot breath causing her to shiver in anticipation, "And it turns me on, Mei. God, it turns me on so much. The sight, the feeling of your round, gravid stomach... the submissive spread of your body under my touch... it's the most incredible turn on."

"I've shaped you, claimed you, marked you as mine in such a vivid, tangible way that it's impossible to resist," he continued, a hint of raw possessiveness laced in his voice. His fingers buried in her flesh, reveling in the sensation of sheer control. "That thought, of your body being so willingly manipulated for my pleasure, is what gets me off, Mei... what keeps me satiated in the throes of our shared taboo."

"But, Mei," her partner continued with a wicked smirk. "The placement of the tattoo will be our secret, known only to you and me. Your magnificent, bulging belly will serve as the perfect camouflage, concealing the inked declaration of your submission."

With a calculated touch, he traced his fingers along the swollen curve of Mei's belly, relishing in the sensation of her immobility. "No one will suspect its existence except for you and I," he explained, his voice dripping with a mix of control and satisfaction.

A mix of desire and vulnerability danced in her eyes as Mei locked her gaze with her partner's. "Yes," she whispered, her voice laced with a blend of anticipation and submission. "I am yours, every inch of me. The thought of carrying your mark, known only to us, fills me with both nervousness and a delicious arousal."

• Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2024, 08:30:31 AM »
Is there any interest in a continuation of this series?

Offline naina.nivi
  • Freshman
  • Merits 1
  • I Love RU!
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2024, 12:25:01 PM »
I definitely want to read more of this, please continue this series