Author Topic: Unpopular Truth  (Read 9345 times)

SheerHose33
Unpopular Truth
« on: December 09, 2020, 05:04:12 AM »
Hate or dislike something that most people love?
Why not tell us.
I’ll go first

I think the Beatles are overrated
« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 09:34:18 AM by Jessica_33 »

carhamgrater
Re: Unpopular Truth
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2020, 09:30:58 AM »
You were about to get praised by instead I'll get even with you in my own way! ;)

I'm against the idea that the Covid vaccine is perfectly safe when the manufacturers have no idea on the long term effects of the vaccine!

SheerHose33
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2020, 04:08:56 PM »
Oh good lord what have I done???

Ok I don’t like the National Anthem the Queen does not need saving!

carhamgrater
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2020, 06:38:19 PM »
I'm sorry did i take you little topic a bit to serious?

I hate the way you can only give the same person one merit per day when they deserve more than that here!

SheerHose33
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2020, 08:32:09 AM »
I’m going to pay aren’t I!

Fifty Shades Of Grey Series are awful! Books and Movies

carhamgrater
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2020, 10:02:41 AM »
Just happen to be stating fact like you. Just wait until Vile8r and the others discovers this!

I find that most of the super hyped media out there today are not worth bothering about, be it your "Fifty Shades", "Mission Impossibles", Metal Gear Snake" Or Justin Beiber as an example

Offline Petite99S

• Senior
  • Merits 45
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2020, 04:52:24 PM »
Hm, good bye my RU friends. Here goes...  I really like Taylor Swift's music. Blank space got me through something especially.

Here's to Good people, good nights, Good highs, good health. Some tears, some stress. But I count my blessings. Here's to Good music, great sex. Little time to feel alive. Little time to get it right

carhamgrater
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2020, 05:46:46 PM »
Hm, good bye my RU friends. Here goes...  I really like Taylor Swift's music. Blank space got me through something especially.

And why would this lead us to dump you? I'll have you know that I find Miss Swift  very enjoyable to listen to (and watch!)when the 'right' mood hits me!!

Anyone who has viewed my music topic will probably realize this by now but I find most modern music inane to listen to!

Offline Petite99S

• Senior
  • Merits 45
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2020, 08:52:24 PM »
Oh my God, that never happens! Unless you were joking.

I don't know if this is too Canadian but I don't like anything on Tim Horton's menu, including their coffee... Like I've been told they were good before but I've tried and tried for 20 years since they opened their first store in my old neighbourhood in Vancouver.

I agree with Jess about Fifty Shades books and movies.
Here's to Good people, good nights, Good highs, good health. Some tears, some stress. But I count my blessings. Here's to Good music, great sex. Little time to feel alive. Little time to get it right

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1103
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2020, 11:11:45 PM »
Mariah Carey's All I Want For Christmas is You is the worst piece of musical dreck ever foisted upon the public. And it ASTOUNDS me that people keep buying it.
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

SheerHose33
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2020, 04:20:19 AM »

Girl I love Taylor Swift!!!
And Vile8r I haven’t heard Mariah Carey’s song yet this year , so it’s all good here

I’ve never understood the fascination with anal sex

carhamgrater
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2020, 07:42:30 AM »
Oh my God, that never happens! Unless you were joking.

I don't know if this is too Canadian but I don't like anything on Tim Horton's menu, including their coffee... Like I've been told they were good before but I've tried and tried for 20 years since they opened their first store in my old neighbourhood in Vancouver.

I agree with Jess about Fifty Shades books and movies.

When I say in the "Right" mood- no man jokes about that! trust me Miss Swift is more than able to help the "Right" mood to have a "happy ending"!

What type of Canadian are you? Are you saying that you don't like lard and creek water, how unpatriotic of you!

i have no idea what makes "Games Of Thrones" the international media success- boring to read or watch!

Tony V.
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2020, 07:39:48 PM »
Here's one.....

I believe Taylor Swift stabbed legions of true Country Music fans in the back with her turn to......

Well whatever the HELL it is she is recording now!!!

Tony V.                   :police:

carhamgrater
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2020, 10:08:57 AM »
I believe that Jessica_33 had no idea how popular this topic would become!

Offline Rachel_Thornton

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1267
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2020, 08:13:26 AM »
Musicals are the worst, most nonsensical and boring genre of film, theatre and television in history.