Author Topic: The Inheritance (Concluded on May 2, 2024)  (Read 6994 times)

Offline To-Get-Her

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 721
  • But would you really want her?
Re: The Inheritance
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2024, 05:39:27 PM »
Part Five: The Conclusion (No sex)

We gather around the dinner table, a sandwich and at least two bottles of beer for Claude, Greg and Glen. I sat down with a sandwich and a glass of red wine. At first we just ate, until Glen commented how his meat in between the bread kind of reminded him of Melinda’s pussy lips!

“Goddamn her cunt was tight for a chick her age!”

I dropped my sandwich and shot to my feet. “Just what are you implying Glen? That Melinda is a common little slut or something!”

Glen looked shocked at my sudden outburst. “No! All I’m saying is that she was a tight cunt to fuck, tighter than I have been in a long time!”

I accepted his comment and sat back down, picking up my sandwich and taking a bite of it followed by a long sip of my wine. Everyone but Greg took a bite of their sandwich or swigged some of their beer. Finally Claude got up the courage to ask me something.

“So what’s the plan for the sleeping arrangements tonight?”

I leaned back in my chair and was silently thinking. I had to admit that I hadn’t really thought about overnight plans with Melinda. Unlike the other three I thought that Melinda would be put on a bed right beside me and be at my disposal until morning!

“We’ll cover that after we finish our food and drink!” Totally unaware that Melinda was upstairs using the time alone to plot how to get away from us.

**************************************************************************************

Melinda waited for the soreness in her vagina to lessen before she got up and went to the door and tried to open it. She was shocked when after turning the knob the door opened and a quick look showed nothing by an empty hallway  and five other doors. She took a hesitant step out of the room and cautiously made her way to the top of the steps to see if she could hear any trace of the four guys.

Claude, Greg and Glen was just hired help so they might be able to be excused for raping her but in Melinda’s thoughts Weinstreib had to pay for what had been happening to her. In her mind he not only set her up for getting raped but he probably set her uncle up to leave everything to her if she stayed in this hellhole!

Taking small steps back away from the staircase, Melinda backtracked to the bathroom where her subconscious thought  would contain items that she could use to defend herself against the four of them. She refused to give them any chance to rape her again. Speaking out loud…

“I would rather die than let any of them have me again!”

Entering the bathroom, Melinda started to rummage through the medicine cabinet on the wall. At first she found a razor that used an injection system to load and unload the blade. That was next to useless in her mind but  the finding of an old fashioned folding straight razor. Two shelves above that was a can of male hair spray and for some reason she couldn’t fathom a Bic lighter.

Flicking the wheel, the light lit after the third attempt  and a gem of a plan began to germinate in her mind. If she could get the hair spray to spray out maybe she could get it to light someone on fire just like she remembered seeing done in a Hollywood movie years ago.

Taking all three things back to the room they left her in, Melinda stored away the things and plotted when to use them.  She went back to the door and closed the door that entered into the room and blocked made sure that the guys wouldn’t be able to come in by forcing the dresser in front of the door.

While doing this Melinda was unaware that the guys down below heard scraping on the ceiling and Greg And Glen got up to investigate the sound.

**************************************************************************************

A weird sound started to come into the kitchen and at first none of the four could place it. As it continued Claude and I ignored it but Greg and Glen got up and went out to see if they could find it. After a fast look around they decided to go upstairs and check things out there. The sound lessened the higher up they climbed.

As they came to the top of the stairs they noticed that all the doors were still shut, but to be on the safe side they went to where they left Melinda and tried her door. Both were shocked that they couldn’t budge the door. Greg called out. “Claude, Harold get up here quick”

Claude and I sat our drink down on the table and bolted up the stairs. When we got there Greg and Glen were shouldering the door and it barely opened before closing once again. Greg spoke up first.

“Something is blocking the door!”

Now the four of us put our backs into getting the door open. After five solid tries we managed to get the door open only to be met with a naked Melinda holding  something in her hands. Greg and Glen went in first and were struck by something that made them scream. Claude and I stopped dead in our tracks and were shocked by what we saw.

Greg and Glen staggered backwards, the hands in their faces barely covering their screams of pain. In the air, there was a stench of cooked ham and burned hair. As the pair came back towards us, we parted and out into the hallway they went. Then the sight of Melinda dropping a can and a lighter made everything that happened become clear.

Claude and I rushed Melinda and managed to get her by the arms and our momentum took the three of us clean onto the bed. Oh how she squirmed, trying to get out of our hold, at least that is what we thought. But when her left hand appeared from under the pillow with a straight razor, both Claude and I scrambled away from her and tried to get out of the room.

In all my planning for this. I never thought that I would run away from a naked Melinda. Still I never thought that she would get a hold of a straight razor, let alone try to use it against me.  As we emerged into the hallway, we saw Greg and Glen tumble down the stairs and Melinda emerge right behind us, only now she was swinging her left hand with the straight razor.

Claude being in front  of the two of us, made the top of the stairs and started down then two at a time. When even the sprawled body of Glen on the stairs  prevented him from getting off the stairs and running to the front door. He must have not been paying attention for a few seconds after the opening of the door there came screeching of brakes then a scream.

I thought that I was going to get to the stairs when Greg, still holding his face, came into view down below. I stopped and that allowed Melinda to get past me and block my only means of escape. With the Razor held chest high, Melinda spoke.

“So you fucking bastard is this going the way you four thought it would be?”

I thought for a second then I went back into character and replied to her. “Now see here Melinda we were only accommodating your and advances from dinner. After all it was you who stripped her bra off and gave us the impression that you wanted to be touched and made to feel desirable!”

“BULLSHIT YOU LIAR!”

Advancing towards me even as I backed up into the way we came from. An evil gleam in her eye as she moved the straight razor on a pendulum pathway back and forth across her chest.  I don’t know what I found more mesmerizing, the light glinting off the straight razor or the curve of breast behind it.

I reached out and almost caught her left wrist as the razor swung to the right. “Now Melinda I’m sure we can sit down and talk about everything!”

I almost thought that she was considering it, when the straight razor came swinging towards my right hand. I felt the shape edge cut the palm of my right hand  and instinctively pulled my hand back to my chest.
I turned and tried my best to out distance the naked girl and almost made it to the open bedroom door. Just as I was going through it I felt a pain in the back of my right ankle and went down in a heap of flailing limbs. I turned over and then Melinda was on me pinning me to the floor.

Little did either of us know that the driver who hit Claude stayed and called the police, who stormed to the location of a struck pedestrian. At first the responding officers stayed roadside blocking all traffic until the driver pointed out the open door to a third officer from another police car. The officer sent their partner to the door who flashed their flashlight inside, spotting Glen on the stairs and the whimpering Greg on the stairs.

Immediately he called for more officers and tried to climb the stairs to check out the upper floor. The officer made it and was just in time to order Melinda to drop the straight razor. Of course in her current mental state she refused and wound up being tasered, but not before slashing her hand across my throat.

The officer to his credit immediately called for EMTS and held the cut side of my throat. Still enough blood escaped that I passed out.

Epilogue

Claude was killed instantly when the car hit him when he ran in front of it. Falling down the stairs broke Glen’s spine and he died from the burn to his face and neck. Greg was found in bad shape and to this day remains in intensive care of a penal facility.

Melinda was taken to the closest hospital and when recovered enough she accepted the police to interview her, telling them everything as her parents sat beside her.

As for me I was rushed to the hospital and directly into surgery to close the slit in my throat. I didn’t lose much blood thanks to the officer’s quick action. My Achilles tendon on my right leg was severed and doctors tried their best to repair it. But I was still limping as I was taken into the court for my sentencing. Even learning that Melissa refused to accept any part of the fake will, I knew that she would remember her time in Castlemere to her dying day!

The judge was not compassionate about my predicament and let me know that he found my action of faking my own death so I could sexually get Melinda was the most despicable thing he had ever heard of. He claimed not even a Hollywood script writer could think of let alone pull off. He didn’t hold back when it came to sentencing me.

“So Mr. Woodworth of course you are found guilty of many crimes against Miss Cumming that this court has no choice but to sentence you to life imprisonment and ask God to pray for your soul.”

As he banged the gavel I shouted out, “IT DOESN’T MATTER, I GOT TO FUCK MELINDA AND I’LL TAKE THOSE MEMORIES TO MY GRAVE!”

Turning to the district attorney, I rose to my feet and gripped the breast of the left side of the suit I had on. My lips were already turning blue as I gurgled out and collapsed holding my chest. Unlike the last time. No intervening officer was able to help me

I died with a smile on my face! To me I won in the long run!

The End
When I get around to it, I'll write

Offline spunkjunk

• Graduate
  • Merits 552
  • Delicate! Now take it off!
Re: The Inheritance (Concluded on May 2, 2024)
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2024, 02:13:14 PM »
Wonder if the foolish slut did manage to stay 24hours in the house?
Else the naive thing got nothing but a few loads of sperm and trouble.
Curious twist.
Merit from
Spunky

Once God created the male. Examining each angle he thought: I can do better! And he did...