Author Topic: You can trust me, I just have RAPE fantasies  (Read 11499 times)

Offline LittleRiver

• Sophomore
  • Merits 16
You can trust me, I just have RAPE fantasies
« on: January 03, 2016, 01:45:10 PM »
So, a fair few men here don't seem to understand certain situations.  I mean, I really understand that you want to be totally sure you aren't talking to a man.  And TRUST me, it's a rape fantasy site, I understand you have rape fantasies....but, you know, boundaries.

This entire thing, it's a little different for women and TOTALLY different for women with RTS (which ALL of you should probably read into, just because you are hear).

You might not THINK you are being creepy....but really, you are being TOTALLY fucking creepy.

"I demand proof that you are a woman.  If you don't give me a pic, how do I know you aren't a 40 year old man?"

"How do I know you aren't a woman, pretending to be a man?"

"Because I'm telling you I'm a man."
"Well then send me a pic."

"If that gets out, it could cause me problems.  I could lose my job."

"And I couldn't?"
"Just send me a pic of your face."

"Sure, I'm going to give a man with RAPE FANTASIES, a picture they can use to recognize me."

"You can trust me."

"Of course, you have RAPE FANTASIES, AND I just met you online, AND you are too afraid to post YOUR pic.  That just breeds trust there."

"Fine, show me your tits then, to prove you aren't a man?"

"So you can post them all over the internet for the world over to see?"

"You can trust me, I won't do that."

"Sure, total stranger, I can trust you entirely."

"I just want proof you're not a man."

"I want proof you're not a woman."

"I'm not claiming to be a woman."

"I'm not claiming to be a man."

"What's the worst that could happen?"

"I don't know, maybe I could get RAPED...AGAIN."

"I won't RAPE you, you can trust me."

"Dude, you have RAPE fantasies.  that's already a strike against you in the trust department."

"So you've been raped before?"

"Yes."

"Tell me about it."

"I just met you!!!!!"

"What was it like?"

"Fuck off, that's what it was like."

"No need to get mad.  Change the subject.  Where do you live?"

"California."

"Cool.  What city?"

"California."

"Why won't you tell me the city?"

"You are on a RAPE FANTASY site."

"How do I know you're being honest?"

"Why does where I live matter to you?"

"I just want to know you're telling the truth.  I told you were I live."

"I don't care where you live."

"Well, I just want proof your are not a man.  What's the worst that could happen?"

"You could find me and RAPE me."

"Why are you so paranoid?"

"You are on a RAPE FANTASY site.  That shit is NEVER happening again."

"So tell me about it.  How did you get raped?"

"Excuse me?"

"I just want to know that you're not lieing about that too.  Tell me EXACTLY what happened."

"?!"

"No."

Have you told anyone here?"

"Yes."

"But you won't tell me?  Why?"

"I JUST MET YOU!!!!!"

"What's the big deal?"

"It's a little personal."

"I don't see what the big deal is, I'm not the one claiming to be a woman, claiming to live in California, and claiming to be raped."

"?!"

"What is the worst that can happen by just sending me a pic, telling me where you live, and giving me details about what happened to you?  It's not like I can track you down or anything.  What am I going to do, fly out to California?"

"You could find me and RAPE me.  I already know you have that fantasy."

"God, why are you bitches so paranoid?  I just want proof."

Offline Kif

• Junior
  • Merits 28
Re: You can trust me, I just have RAPE fantasies
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2016, 11:21:53 PM »
Great comebacks.  I never understood asking for personal information on a FANTASY site.  Even if you ARE a guy, who cares?  It's all fantasy, you know?  It's all in your head.  None of it is real.  And a pic proves nothing because I can find a thousand convincing pics in a minute.
"If I said you had a beautiful body, would you take your pants off and dance around a little?" - Lt. Kif Kroker

Offline Algore

• Graduate
  • Merits 85
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2016, 11:49:50 PM »
ROFL! That was funny reading!

But yeah, totally understand not giving out details.
I don't know who you think you are but before this night is through... I'm gonna do bad things with you!

See my profile for a list of my stories!

Offline Clair_taboosub

• Freshman
  • Merits 6
    • Xhamster.com
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2016, 02:13:20 AM »
If want absolute assurance, go out into the "real" world. Granted with modern science and medicine, you can't be too sure if the woman at the bar isn't packing heat lol.

Offline SimplySivart

• Senior
  • Merits 16
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2016, 07:47:30 PM »
If want absolute assurance, go out into the "real" world. Granted with modern science and medicine, you can't be too sure if the woman at the bar isn't packing heat lol.

And depending on Country and local concealed carry laws, that can be a double entendre!
"It's tricky having sex when married. You're stuck between 'This again?' and 'Where did you learn that?!?'" - Emo Phillips

Offline Fernly
  • Freshman
  • Merits 3
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2016, 09:39:17 PM »
Yeah I think it's safe to say you did the right thing by not trusting that one. First he nags you for pics to prove you're female, then he's calling you a paranoid bitch?! Idiot.

Offline drakan

• Junior
  • Merits 4
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2016, 12:18:18 AM »
Yeah I think it's safe to say you did the right thing by not trusting that one. First he nags you for pics to prove you're female, then he's calling you a paranoid bitch?! Idiot.
I half think she made that up as an example though, I mean, I believe most people wouldn't go that far.

At the very least, someone smart enough to form full sentences and carry out a conversation like this to the end is probably also smart enough to know not to carry out this particular conversation to the end.

Offline LittleRiver

• Sophomore
  • Merits 16
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2016, 12:54:17 AM »
I half think she made that up as an example though, I mean, I believe most people wouldn't go that far.

At the very least, someone smart enough to form full sentences and carry out a conversation like this to the end is probably also smart enough to know not to carry out this particular conversation to the end.

Half Example and Half Composite.  I spend a LOT of time in chat, and it is a lot different than the RU boards.

Here on RU proper (and EVERY girl here can probably attest to it) we get crude, possibly threatening, if not outright disgusting PMs a few times a month.  That's just a part of being a woman on a Rape Site.  Sometimes you check your mail and a newbie has sent you something insulting and written like the misogynistic fantasy of your average 12 year-old.  

Those are easy, you can just ignore them and they will go away.

Chat is different, you are in there to hang with your friends & you get someone calling you a cunt because you don't want a Real Life meet up with a complete stranger.  And they don't seem to take rejection too well.  So while you try to politely give them the brush-off (or not so politely when they open with "hey bitch") they keep on screaming at you while you're trying to share baking recipes with jack.  Unlike the PMs, you can't ignore them.

And if not them, occasionally you get the clever ones that try to trick you into things like locations.  Let's play the 20 question game until they can pin down a city.  "What's the harm in giving me your phone number?  How can I use that to track you down?'  These guys, like the ones above, only get more demanding and meaner the more you leave your location to state only.

NO, I want to keep RU on RU ONLY.  It's NOT a suitable answer for some guys.  Why not give me your kik?  Why no your email?  Why not your skype?  YIM?  Hangouts?

"NO" is not a valid answer, at least not on a rape site.  For the cool guys, they respect a need for privacy.

There are a lot of people here that understand that a woman needs some anonymity on a site that can not only get HER in as much trouble if work, family, and friends found out as HIM, but also a site with potential predators.

Unfortunately there are also a LOT of guys here that do NOT appreciate a woman's right to say NO anywhere on a rape fantasy site.  The word "Fantasy" seems to be lost to them.

And if not the demands of RL Hook-ups and potentially problematic stalker-ish information, if they find out that you are a survivor then they instantly demand details.  Never mind that what happened is about as personal as personal can fucking get.  YOU, the VICTIM absolutely HAVE to tell them and they don't take rejection well.

Rejection of any kind, no matter how polite or flirty tends to piss them off.  And since your in chat, it gets CONSTANT.

And you know, it's a rape site, you expect questions about it.  MOST of the time it's "well, if you ever need to talk."  And that's cool.  You get it a lot when people know and the dudes that throw that out, Fucking Kudos to all of you!  THAT is the classy way to ask.  And it is usually done by people that have been around here for a while.

It's almost always the newbies that don't ask, they feel they can demand and bully you into telling them about the most horrible thing in your life.

So yeah, it is an example, BUT, it's an example rooted in more than a few experiences here.  Some that have gotten so frustrating that I've walked away from the site sick of Dicks.

Which leads me to another rant.  NO! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR DICK! If that's your avatar you really need to reassess your personality.  Don't be so ashamed of yourself, I am sure you have much more to offer than your tool.  Be proud of yourself and remember, it's really the fingers that make the man.  HINT, HINT.  

« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 12:58:28 AM by LittleRiver »

Offline Softnotweak
  • Freshman
  • Merits 12
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2016, 09:41:34 AM »
I fully agree!  I've already had to block someone because they're first message to me called me a whore in the first sentence! I understand the nature of the site buy there's also people who will not let up on asking the same questions over and over again even after a definite "I'm not comfortable talking about this to you"!

Offline firelover
  • Senior
  • Merits -4
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2016, 07:00:08 PM »
Re: proof

I've ran into lots of transgirls. The reason I'm paranoid is because it's happened many times before.

I'm also parinoid when people tell me they're "18" because I've been lies to many times before.

Offline LittleRiver

• Sophomore
  • Merits 16
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2016, 08:13:11 PM »

I've ran into lots of transgirls. The reason I'm paranoid is because it's happened many times before.

I'm also parinoid when people tell me they're "18" because I've been lies to many times before.

OK, that makes sense, and I have noted that YOU don't have your pic posted.  I will note that in the male double standard that allows you to make demands you wouldn't appreciate and get offended when we don't respond to "Hey, bitch!"  Your paranoia and gender, combined with the theme of the site clearly set you above the same suspicions and give you the right to be demanding, confrontational, and demeaning to every women you meet online.  Furthermore, that paranoia supersedes our need for safety and anonymity that you feel the right to enjoy. 

You have convinced me, I will be giving you a pic, my IP address, all my social media pages, my home address, daily schedule, and the keys to where I live.  That way you can do anything illegal you want to me as well as satisfy your paranoia. 

And, while I am at it, my grandmother's contact information as well as my place of employment so that you may directly inform them of my presence on RU thus bypassing their need to search out the information that will destroy my life as I know it.

The difference is that, since you have a penis, the burden of proof is on the woman and your satisfaction supersedes my safety. 

Offline Lyn
  • Junior
  • Merits 4
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2016, 09:14:03 AM »
-
« Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 07:03:37 AM by Lyn »

Offline firelover
  • Senior
  • Merits -4
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2016, 12:20:09 AM »

You can be almost certain that any "Hi, I'm new here and happen to be an incredibly hot 18 year old!!!"  poster on here or a remotely comparable board is either a much older woman or - more likely - a man.
Some of them are also 15-17 year old girls. I know this for sure.

OK, that makes sense, and I have noted that YOU don't have your pic posted.  I will note that in the male double standard that allows you to make demands you wouldn't appreciate and get offended when we don't respond to "Hey, bitch!"  Your paranoia and gender, combined with the theme of the site clearly set you above the same suspicions and give you the right to be demanding, confrontational, and demeaning to every women you meet online.  Furthermore, that paranoia supersedes our need for safety and anonymity that you feel the right to enjoy.  

You have convinced me, I will be giving you a pic, my IP address, all my social media pages, my home address, daily schedule, and the keys to where I live.  That way you can do anything illegal you want to me as well as satisfy your paranoia.  

And, while I am at it, my grandmother's contact information as well as my place of employment so that you may directly inform them of my presence on RU thus bypassing their need to search out the information that will destroy my life as I know it.

The difference is that, since you have a penis, the burden of proof is on the woman and your satisfaction supersedes my safety.  
Since you're strawmanning me I'll just embrace it and say "in character."

That's right bitch, you're nothing but a fucktoy. Of course my satisfaction is more important than your safety.

Offline LittleRiver

• Sophomore
  • Merits 16
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2016, 07:58:00 PM »

You can be almost certain that any "Hi, I'm new here and happen to be an incredibly hot 18 year old!!!"  poster on here or a remotely comparable board is either a much older woman or - more likely - a man.
Some of them are also 15-17 year old girls. I know this for sure.

OK, that makes sense, and I have noted that YOU don't have your pic posted.  I will note that in the male double standard that allows you to make demands you wouldn't appreciate and get offended when we don't respond to "Hey, bitch!"  Your paranoia and gender, combined with the theme of the site clearly set you above the same suspicions and give you the right to be demanding, confrontational, and demeaning to every women you meet online.  Furthermore, that paranoia supersedes our need for safety and anonymity that you feel the right to enjoy.  

You have convinced me, I will be giving you a pic, my IP address, all my social media pages, my home address, daily schedule, and the keys to where I live.  That way you can do anything illegal you want to me as well as satisfy your paranoia.  

Since you're strawmanning me I'll just embrace it and say "in character."

That's right bitch, you're nothing but a fucktoy. Of course my satisfaction is more important than your safety.

Just so we are clear, you ARE defending those who want "proof" through pics and information, are providing none of that on your own profile...and are playing the Straw man card for pointing out that double standard?

No age, no location, no pics on your profile, agree with those that demand such things as proof, and yet you still believe that pointing out that double standard is "strawmanning" the debate?

And here I was thinking that I could persuade some of the guys here that demanding personal identifying details was maybe a little bit one-sided.  So, to clarify again, it is FINE when you offer ZERO details about who YOU are  but wrong for women, SUPER wrong for women to make an argument for their safety, and a straw man when the double standard is pointed out?

And on top of that, it's OK to get right down to the misogyny when disagreed with by a member of the opposite sex?  Congrats, you just sort of proved my entire point.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 08:04:02 PM by LittleRiver »

IrishGirl
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2016, 12:55:23 AM »
Not exactly what a new person wants to see.  Just saying.  Sort of Scary.