Author Topic: husband helps wife get over her trauma in dangerous way. Story Search.  (Read 424 times)

Offline grimdark

• Sophomore
  • Merits 12
Warning, looking for very sad extreme story that i believe i read on asstr.

About a Husband and Wife. Told from Husbands perspective.
Story starts with him in prison talking to reader that he is guilty of murder of wife, but didn't do it. Then story for real.

Wife opens up to him about being abused by father and his friends and craves that abuse, she liked that she was treated like nothing and how casual they were about it often taking priority to drink, smoke, or watch TV while she was in compromising positions.

Husband engages in her violent fantasies reluctantly and has to send wife to the hospital several times. There are several scenes in ambulance as things get more serious. At first he jokes about it, saying she fell down the stairs. New excuse is that she liked it rough with paramedics and they would share an awkward smile as if to say "you know how things can get". The wife is cooperating with the lies when she is able too.
But as injuries gets worse and she isn't able to speak sometimes the paramedics awkward laughter ends.

But even with the rough play turning abusive his wife wants more and is unsatisfied. Then the father returns.
He comes home to find wife dead, left to hang in bondage play gone wrong while uncaring father and his friends drink, smoke, watch game. Ends with him in prison saying while he didn't kill his wife might as well have and he deserves it.

As this was so long ago i might be misremembering details. She could have died from something other than hanging. It may have been another male family member like an uncle. The friends may have not been involved in eventual death scene at the end. And the wife may have been his fiancé or long-time girlfriend instead.

Would love for forums help finding this story or anything like it. Related stories may jumpstart my memory.
Note: Sorry, Just noticed posted similar request last year and couldn't delete. This is a more detailed version story contents.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2023, 06:24:03 PM by grimdark »