Author Topic: Jacob and Katrina Germany May 1945  (Read 755 times)

Offline Crazychris54

• Junior
  • Merits 119
  • Chilling out
Jacob and Katrina Germany May 1945
« on: April 30, 2024, 01:26:05 PM »
Jacob pushed. Katrina  inside the barn ,  then closed the barn door behind him .

"  Across the work bench  face down , leg's and arm's spread wide apart  ,just like I found young Sarah. ,  your going to suffer just like she did  , then after I've finished with you my friend's are going to take you as well , except that your daughter's will be forced to watch ,  then you'll watch them  having some fun ".

Katrina was frozen to the spot , she couldn't move her leg's  ,it felt as if she had lost the use of her leg's completely ..

Jacob have her a hard shove  to the table , 
" Do it now or young Regina will take your place and by now I think she'll be feeling very sore

Katrina knew he'd show no mercy to her ,  she also knew whatever she tried doing these soldier's were going to rape her and her daughter's until they'd had enough then maybe kill them no one would ever know .
Katrina moved forward to the large wooden work bench  and  bent over across it , she felt the rough wood pressing into her breast and stomach  ,she stretched out her arms and  spread her leg's wide apart ....

" That's great ,  look at these leather straps  , your husband  put them just in the right places ..

He took hold of  her wrists and one by one  out then in the straps and pulled them right , he pulled in them making sure she couldn't get out of them ,  he did both of her ankles  , then just for good measure he found some old rope , wrapped some around each knee and  tied them upwards to the work bench leg's , and then stood back ...

Katrina was hurting bad , the  straps were much too tight , she'd watched as he strapped Sarah  , at least he had left her some movement ,and was sure not to cut off the girls blood supply .

She heard Jacob looking around the barn cum workshop ,  then she heard him saying "Oh yeah this is just what I was looking for ".
He was stood in front of her .

" Look what I've found ,  this should ease the pain ..
In one hand he held an oil can , in the other a funnel , she knew his intentions she panicked .

Katrina shook her head side to side , please ,  please ,in the  bathroom  I have some massage oil  , you can use that ,  it will be a lot easier  to use , and won't be as painful ".

He looked straight into her eye's  , the oil is for me ,not for you , I'm going to fuck you dry just to make you scream in pain , I'm sure your husband didn't lube Sarah before he and his men raped and sodomized her , I bet she begged and screamed for mercy ,while you and  your children watched ,  didn't you ?

" No ,no it was just me and Regina ,  he made Regina watch  ,  this is what happens to dirty girls  , you haven't been a dirty girl have you , he was  showing her what would happen if she had sex without his permission ,  none of my girl's have never had sex "..

He laughed out loud .
" Not until now "..

Katrina watched him strip off his clothes , when she tried closing her eye's  he slapped her across the face .

Then he was naked ,  he was tall and muscular ,  it looked as if he'd been wounded , a large round scar was just just underneath his heart  .

Jacob saw him looking at it .
" Yeah you Nazi's did this ,  but luckily I survived otherwise you wouldn't be enjoying the party were doing to have "

He moved close to the table ,  took hold of his cock and pointed it at her .

" And now bitch your going to lick and suck it it  , you'll take it down your throat , when I cum you'll swallow every single drop ,if you do miss any then I'm going to fuck your asshole then make you choke on it ,do you understand , don't miss a single drop "..

Katrina opened her mouth , he move forwards until the bulbous  head slipped in her mouth ,  as much as it disgusted her she worked her tongue all around the shaft ,  she tastes pre cum and nearly threw up she never done this not even with her husband ..

Jacob was moaning in pleasure , " That right you Nazi slut take a good mouthful of Jewish cock ".
She sucked and swallowed him into her throat , she wanted to get it over with as soon as possible , she gulped and swallowed she made long slurping noises , she moaned and worked her tongue as best as she could , she felt him getting harder , she knew he as going to cum ,  thank God .

But Jacob suddenly pulled out .
" Oh no you don't , not that easy ,  "
 She saw his  cock was dripping with salvia and cum , why didn't he just do it she asked herself ,she sobbed and closed her eyes hoping to block out everything that had happened ..

Then he was suddenly behind her , he was pouring oil over her ads cheeks , rubbing and squeezing them , she cried out in pain .

"That's it  ,  he squeezed even harder , then with one large hand he opened her ass cheeks wide apart ,  she felt a finger enter her right hole ,then another finger , and another , 3 finger's were being forced into her asshole ,  the fingers were pulled out , both hands spread her wide open .

Oh yeah baby that's a mighty fine hole you've got , now let's prepare your other fuck hole ..

Katrina started begging and pleading ,  but he wasn't listening  to her .
He didn't waste any time , he brutally thrust in three finger's ,  then began fingering  her .
" Oh God please  please stop ,  it hurts so much " .

He slapped her ass cheeks as hard as he could .
 ". I bet  Sarah pleaded for mercy , I bet she screamed out in pain   but your husband and men  didn't stop , and I don't think you tried to stop them either ".

He began pushing and pumping in and out of her pussy ,  the returned to her asshole ,  she felt dizzy her head was spinning , she blacked out but not for long , a bucket of cold water was thrown over her bringing her back to reality ..
" Ok bitch let's get this party started ,  and it not going to end until you fucking cum , do you hear me ....
Katrina just about had the energy to nod her head .

The he began fucking her repeatedly , pussy , ass , pussy  ,  ass , then her mouth , he emptied his load down her throat ,she gagged from the taste of shit blood and cum , then he was back deep in her pussy battering her cervix ,then into her asshole again , she screamed in agony when she felt him enter her colon ,  she knew he'd torn her open ,  but he kept on going .

" You'd better cum soon or little Regina  will be having a sample "..
He slapped her hard across her ass cheeks ,  she screamed , she had to cum ,she started pushing back against him ,  then pretended to moan in please , he rammed inside her cunt , she screamed even a when she felt his finger's in  her asshole at the same time .

" Oh God please don't stop , harder fuck me harder ,  please please let me suck you again ,   Oh yeah , please do my asshole ,  oh God I'm going to cum ".

" DO it bitch ,you fucking Nazi slut , 
Katrina let go ,she climaxed over and over then collapsed on the work bench .

« Last Edit: April 30, 2024, 08:00:21 PM by Crazychris54 »
There are no such thing in life as problems.
Only solutions.