Author Topic: Mommy Kerry and Susie have to make a hard choice  (Read 2153 times)

Offline Crazychris54

• Junior
  • Merits 119
  • Chilling out
Mommy Kerry and Susie have to make a hard choice
« on: April 21, 2024, 09:55:38 AM »
They say on the bed told by each other close .
Angie was sat in between her two daughters ..

"Girl's there is no way we can be separated , if we are the chances of seeing each other will be impossible , so I think we should stay ..
Susie burst into tear's .
" Mom ,  you heard what Jake said  he was going to take my virginity next  , Mom he'll hurt me bad ,  he nearly choked me to death I honestly thought I was going to die , 

Kerry spoke up .
 "  Susie is right ,  I actually passed out both time he raped me , he didn't even care he just kept raping me until he was satisfied  ,then nearly choked me when he made me clean him up  ".

" Ok girl's come with me , I'm going to sort this out , don't say anything just let me speak ok ?

Angie walked into the living room , they were sat down drinking and , smoking , it was Jake who made the first comments .

" Well who has come to visit us , all in their skimpy panties  ,    I think Susie can't wait for me to pop her cherry "..

Angie looked at Dave ,  we are staying ,  but let me make it completely clear ,  that useless asshole didn't touch my daughter's again " .

The room went deadly quiet .

"  Susie and Matt are the youngest  , Kerry and you can pair up ,.

" And I will go  with  big dick ,  it's a shame he doesn't know how to use it , big dick with no Fucking brains . ".

Jake stood up .

" You fucking bitch , you don't make the rules we do ,  and didn't I make you fucking scream bitch ".

" Oh yeah , you made me scream for a few strokes then I never even felt you ,  do you know what I was doing , I was looking around the bedroom thinking how much better it would look with a decent coat of paint ,  that how good you are at fucking ,  and to be honest I've had bigger than you ,  I actually climaxed with them ,  with you  ,I could lay back and paint my nails ..

Dave and Matt laughed out .

" So your not such a good fucked mate  ".

"  I haven't finished yet ,  the next time you force me to take  you in my mouth ,  beware , because it could come out 6". smaller , treat me right and I  give you a good time  , and that goes for You and Matt likewise , or you can sell us  , maybe I might end up getting a decent  fuck ".

Jake walked out slamming the door behind him

" Angie shouted out after him.

" That's right big man , go and sulk like a little baby "..

" Mom , oh mom , he's going to hurt you so much  , let's just go "

" No  we're staying , I can handle him  , but now you girl's need to try and take control ,   do as they say , try to please them ,it will be hard I know ,  but maybe they will be more gentle if you keep them happy. Ok ..

" Maybe we will get through this ok , the main thing is to survive "..

Dave looked over at Matt, "  Well what do you think , are you ok with just the one of them ,  or do you want to carry on as we are ,  just take them whenever we want ?

". I think Jake's not going to agree , but to be honest , if he takes Susie , she's  probably going to break down and she'll be no good to anyone  , I think it's a good Idea , maybe  she'll feel safer with me ".

Dave looked at Susie .

" Will you feel better just having Matt ,  but you'll have to do what he says ok ".

Susie nodded ,  ok , I just don't want to be hurt anymore ".

" And you Kerry , what do you think ?

" I  don't think we have any choice , you'll do whatever ever you want anyway ,  I'm just worried about what that bastard will do to my Mom ".

" Kerry I'll be ok , like I said , it hurts but  not for long ,  and if he does hurt me , he'll pay for it ".

" You're a strong woman Angie , and a doting mother I  respect that ,  so we won't interfere ,  you can do whatever you want , he's getting to be a fucking pain anyway ,  serve him right if you make him pay ..

Jake suddenly entered the room ..

" Ok ,  I  promise to be gentle when I take Susie , I won't her her I'll be gentle so long as she doesn't fight ".

" Your not having Susie or Kerry ,  Angie will be with you ,  but you'd better be careful , if you hurt her , she'll hurt you , ".

". Ok for fuck sake , I hope you and Matt know it won't be the same " ..

Angie looked at the girl's ,  well let's see if it works out , at least  you won't have to worry about the cry baby ".

" Come on Jake , let's go " .

" Mum are you sure about this ?
 " Yes  ,  I'm sure I think he's learnt his lesson "...

« Last Edit: April 21, 2024, 08:44:26 PM by Crazychris54 »
There are no such thing in life as problems.
Only solutions.

Online nickamano

• Freshman
  • Merits 4
  • Fantasy is the Nectar of Gods and Humans.
Re: Mommy Kerry and Susie have to make a hard choice
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2024, 04:45:42 AM »
And... the mother taking all the power away from their abusers...?! Just by putting her foot down...?! Can't be allowed to stand. They'd lose all respect for each other.  ;)

I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes.
It isn't the 'Prowling Kid' at all, it's his little sister!