Author Topic: Finally, walking down the campus hallways.  (Read 695 times)

Offline Broken_Rose

• Freshman
  • Merits 6
  • Damaged,perhaps, broken.
Finally, walking down the campus hallways.
« on: November 30, 2021, 05:59:21 PM »
Greetings from England

Hi, I’ve been a lurker here for some time, I’m just an ordinary working woman, though with a very dark side. I’m quite shy and quiet in real life so be nice, but not that nice!
I look forward to posting my first story here shortly. Any feedback would be welcome and I’ll be looking at some stories in greater detail that take my fantasy, or fancy if you like.

Offline To-Get-Her

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 721
  • But would you really want her?
Re: Finally, walking down the campus hallways.
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2021, 06:10:37 PM »
Welcome to our little corner of the web. Trust me you maybe shy but given the chance someone here will do their best to draw you out. Looking forward to reading your stories. Don't be surprised if you don't get a lot of comment, many here don't  but that doesn't stop us from writing what we do.
When I get around to it, I'll write

Offline EnabranTain

• Undergrad
  • Merits 130
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2021, 08:41:15 PM »
Welcome to the group! We are an encouraging, enthusiastic bunch, but as To-Get-Her mentioned a lot of readers appreciate things here quietly. I hope you find plenty to tickle your fancy (or fantasy).
No one bad is ever truly bad, and no one good is ever truly good.
-Loki

More of my stories can be found at
AO3KB, or RU

Offline Broken_Rose

• Freshman
  • Merits 6
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2021, 04:27:53 AM »
Thank you both, I’ve just realized there is a section for enrollment so you can tell I’m blonde anyway!

Tony V.
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2021, 08:34:56 AM »
Welcome English Rose!!

Can't wait to see you around campus, and read your Stories and Posts!!!

Tony V.                      :police:

Offline To-Get-Her

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 721
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2021, 11:13:39 AM »
Thank you both, I’ve just realized there is a section for enrollment so you can tell I’m blonde anyway!

beg pardon, All you have done so far if prove that you may have dyed your hair blonde and let the dye sink into your brain! There is only one way to prove your statement and that is photographic proof that the drape :emot_thedrool.gif: matches the curtain!

Offline Broken_Rose

• Freshman
  • Merits 6
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2021, 01:07:14 PM »
Thank you, I’ve a story in my head but just trying to get it off the ground now.

Offline rhurac2

• Freshman
  • Merits 7
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2021, 10:52:11 PM »
sets up the chem lab to test English_Rose hair for dyes.... now i need just need get an actual hair sample while she is busy writing!   ;D

hmmm was she appointed to Alpha Dic Thighs or Zeta Tit Ass dorm?

-rhurac
« Last Edit: December 05, 2021, 11:07:31 PM by rhurac2 »

Offline Broken_Rose

• Freshman
  • Merits 6
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2024, 06:57:48 AM »
Hey all

I’ve decided to come back here full time. I admit I was disheartened when the
the rules changed and my story had to be cancelled for being slightly UA.
So I did get the hump and remain as a lurker, but Ive seen that the rules are there for the greater good, and I will certainly respect them.

I’m ready to write again and have ideas by bubbling up.
So hello, and greetings again from England. If you’ll have me back.
I’ll try and be a good girl and contribute something worth reading

To the admins, today I tried to register as a new profile called Damaged Path as I couldn’t remember my password, ignore it as I remembered it afterwards so that’s just me.

S.

Offline To-Get-Her

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 721
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2024, 12:39:13 PM »
Welcome back, we are always ready to accept a writer into our midsts again!
If I may make a suggestion on your story! Just change the ages to eighteen and change the level of school!

Offline rhurac2

• Freshman
  • Merits 7
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2024, 09:50:01 PM »
Welcome back and know you are not only one that has alter stories there were working on... one great thing is there still a lot lurkers on here that love this community and keep in touch

-rhurac

HistBuff
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2024, 07:05:08 PM »
Hey all

I’ve decided to come back here full time. I admit I was disheartened when the
the rules changed and my story had to be cancelled for being slightly UA.
So I did get the hump and remain as a lurker, but Ive seen that the rules are there for the greater good, and I will certainly respect them.

I’m ready to write again and have ideas by bubbling up.
So hello, and greetings again from England. If you’ll have me back.
I’ll try and be a good girl and contribute something worth reading

To the admins, today I tried to register as a new profile called Damaged Path as I couldn’t remember my password, ignore it as I remembered it afterwards so that’s just me.

S.

Hello Broken Rose,

I'm from Canada, so I usually write my stories in UK English, but I switch to US spelling when it's set in USA. I just took a look at your profile and yes, tough break! You registered just before the big Rules change in late 2021.

There are stories of mine that had to be pulled or severely changed (e.g. Dispelled Magic with Sabrina from The Chilling Adventures of... I had to age her up to 18 / Gladiators Revolt, set in Ancient Rome, 1st century A.D., when turning 18 didn't mean anything, etc.).

Several stories of mine have two versions, the "R-rated" version on AO3 and the "18-rated" version here.

If it can cheer you up a bit, I can tell you that Literotica is a LOT more stringent in its application of that 18+ rule. As my old friend To-Get-Her said, all you gotta do is age up the character a bit and change the level of school, although it could weaken your particular story. Readers will still enjoy it.

Some stories just can't be changed, alas. For example, I have a historical story about the Romanov daughters getting sexually molested (read = brutally gang-raped) by their Bolshevik guards during their final weeks in 1918 and I can't post it here due to Anastasia being a tiny bit too young, and no, I won't change such a historical figure's birthdate. And she's the main female character. Before Dec. 2021, you would have seen that story here.

So, a hearty welcome back, Broken Rose!

We have a great writer here by the name of Brokenwing. She still has her profile up, but she wasn't seen here since July 2021. This gives me a special reason to welcome someone whose user name begins by "Broken".
« Last Edit: January 22, 2024, 07:10:31 PM by HistBuff »

Offline Broken_Rose

• Freshman
  • Merits 6
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2024, 02:31:15 PM »
Thank you for your welcome backs. Everyone is so nice here!

I know it’s a bit annoying, but I’ll respect the rules as I suppose we don’t want this place to be shut down. I wasn’t being even supportive of UA material I was just being realistic, as the age of consent here is sixteen.

Yes it weakens stories, as a sixteen year old and an eighteen year old girl are very different despite the small gap. 

I’ll check out some of more of your stories  and I’ve seen a few as a lurker here.
I don’t think I’ll go back to the school story it’s just not going to work for me now. I’ve got other ideas, and I’ll be focusing on short stories.

Glad you like my name and thank you again all.

S. Xxx