Author Topic: The Mother and Daughter's put on a show .  (Read 1247 times)

Offline Crazychris54

• Junior
  • Merits 119
  • Chilling out
The Mother and Daughter's put on a show .
« on: May 01, 2024, 04:42:35 AM »
Jacob walked back into the farmhouse ,  Bettina was on all fours , face down and ass up on the sofa .

". Jesus Chris are you sure your in deep enough  I think you've got a couple more inches to go yet ".

Chris turned and looked at him .
" Give me a chance I've only just started  , and she's as tight as a Nun's cunt ,if you know what I mean ".

Jacob left the Sergeant to enjoy himself , 

As he went to see if Sarah was ok , he heard begging and pleading ,  screams of pain ,  that's it boy's he said to himself ,  make them fucking pay ..

Sarah was awake , she looked  worn out even though she'd had hour's of sleep ,  she looked at him and sobbed ,  please I don't want to  , I don't want to do this , I'm  still hurting ".

Jacob walked to the bottom of the bed and slowly sat down and looked at her .

" Sarah,  no one is going to hurt you ,  my friend's are good ,  we're going to take care of you ,  when you feel better ,you can decide what and wherever you want to go we'll be with you , your safe ,  so you understand , what's happened is over ,  he got up and walked up to her ,  he took hold of her head then kissed her on the cheek .

She began shaking .
 " Sarah it's not that type of kiss ,  just a kiss to show you I care  "..
She slowly forced a smile at him .
" Now are you hungry ,  because I can get you something to eat , they have got lot's of supplies ,  good stuff too , " .

Sarah sobbed yes I'm very hungry I don't think I've eaten much for the past 5 or 6 days ..

"Ok just stay there and relax ,  I'll get you some food and a nice warm drink ".

Jacob left Sarah and went back to the barn ,  Katrina had passed out ,  dried cum and blood had dried around her pussy, asshole and down her legs.

He pulled her face up off the bench by her hair .

" Wakey wakey , slut  I've got a job for you to do . ..

In the bathroom Jacob sat on the toilet watching Katrina washing her then  , cleaning herself .
 " Make sure you wash inside your cunt and asshole , I don't want your shit on my cock ".
After Jacob was satisfied that she'd done a good job  ,  he pointed to some clothes on the laundry basket. .

" Put them on and be quick ".

Katrina looked at him ,

" These are the house maid clothes , she said in disgust ".
"  Put them on or you can go back to the barn for some more fun ,  I'm already hard and ready to fuck you again " .

Katrina dressed then looked at him , ". There's no underwear ".
He said nothing ,took her roughly by the arm and led her into the kitchen .

" Now make some breakfast ,  just what you normally have will do ..

He stood close to her as she placed on two thick slices of bread in a cast iron frying pan ,  when the bread turned brown she put them on a run plate and put them in the oven .
She diced up some onions and mushrooms and  fried them , she cracked 6 large eggs and added them to the frying pan ,  when she'd done she put the mixture into a dish and put them in the oven .

" Is that it ,  she shook her head , then pulled a small her of jam and placed it on a tray,  then put a kettle on the hot plate , she put sugar and milk on a large tray with a cup and saucer ..

"Is the food ready yet "
she bent down and shook her head ,about 10 or 15 minutes and it will be done ".

She was about to stand up when he put his hand on her back  and pulled the tiny maid skirt up and over her lower back .

" Please ,oh god no please not again "
 "Shut the fuck up ,  spread your leg's then spread your fucking ass cheeks wide apart for me ".

Jacob dipped his finger's in a block of butter , rubbed it over his throbbing cock then without any warning or mercy thrust it inside Katrina tight asshole, .
 Katrina covered her mouth with her hand as the thick cock buried it's self ball's deep inside her ,  the fuck didn't take long , her bowels were filled with his cum ,
He turned her around and pushed her to her knee's ,  she knew what he wanted , she was about to take hold of his slimy shaft and lick and suck it clean .

He slapped her hand's away .
" Just your mouth bitch swallow it all down "..
She coughed and spluttered as he exploded inside her throat  ,he pulled out and pushed her away .

" finish making the breakfast ".

Sarah screamed when she saw Katrina enter the bedroom , but then stopped when she saw that Jacob was behind her .

Katrina placed the tray inn the bed and the pot of coffee on the bedside table ..

" Enjoy your breakfast ,if you need anything else just ring this bell , he placed the bell next to the coffee.

"Oh and don't worry about your house maid she won't date hurt you ok

He took Katrina down to the living room .
" Take off the clothes then sit on that armchair leg's spread wide apart ,   

Katrina obeyed immediately ,  she knew he'd hurt her if she didn't .
Jacob knelt down in front of her , pull some rope out of his pockets.
When he'd finished Katrina's ankles were tied to the chair legs and her arms tied behind her back .

Then he went upstairs , knocked on the bedroom door and walked in 

Biltong was asleep Elsa was awake , tear's ran down her cheeks ,  he took her hand pulled her off the bed then took her down and made her sit on the other armchair next to her mother ..

He tied Elsa to the armchair the same way .
Back upstairs he fetched Regina and Bettina ,  the guy's were both asleep ..

Katrina looked at her daughter's in shock ,they both looked worn out and exhausted ,  it was clear to see they had both been brutally raped ..

He made Bettina kneel  in between her twin sister's leg's , then tied her arm's behind her back ,

Regina had to be forced to kneel between her mother's leg's , a couple of finger's pushed inside her tiny asshole did the trick , then tied her arm's behind her back .

" Stupid slut you should have obeyed me as he pulled his finger's out of her asshole ..

He went and sat on the sofa and looked at the women  , he felt his cock garden at the thought of what was going to happen when the other's joined him ,

He couldn't take his eye's off Regina's pear shaped tight ass

Regina sure is a beautiful young girl isn't she ,  just think  not long ago , your daughter's were young innocent virgin's  and now they are just  Nazi  slut's ..

He stood up  and knelt behind  Regina ,  then gave both her ass cheeks a  kiss , then pressed a finger against her tight little star shaped  asshole "..
" Tell us about Smudge ,  has he fucked this little hole  " .

" No ,  no he didn't ,  he raped me , he made me sit on his thing  and made me bounce up and down on it , he said he was my pony  and I had to ride him "..

"  Oh right , he made you  ride his cock  , I bet you loved it ,did you cum  ,  I bet he filled you up with  his man juice. ".

Regina sobbed out  , " Yes he did then he forced me to cum  , I hate him ,  I hate you all ,we've done nothing to you ,nothing at all   ".

Your Father and his men , Raped the girl upstairs ,  you and your slut mother watched them , your mother even joined in  ,  I wonder what she ever did to you "..

" She's just a jew , so it doesn't matter , non of them matter , they  ruined my country ,  they were trying to take it over  , so they deserve what they get , that's what my Father told us  ".

Katrina looked in shock as she watched Jacob stand up and began undressing ..
She watched as he pull her youngest daughter away and forced her to kneel up in  front of him .

" Well you fucking little slut , I think you deserve this  " .
He pressed Regina's cheeks together so hard she had to open her mouth ,  Jacob  rammed his hard cock inside ,

Only Katrina and Elsa could see the bulges in Regina's throat ,  Regina was totally at his mercy ,  she felt the cock stopping her from breathing , her nose was buried deep in Jacob's  pubic  hair  she felt she was going to black out .

She heard her Mother shouting at Jacob .

"Stop ,stop your going to choke her to death ".

Suddenly she was pushed away  , she coughed, gagged and spluttered. Then she felt Jacob push her back in between her mother's knees ,  then lifted her head and pushed her even closer , her mouth was forced against her mother  shaven cunt ..

" Now you little slut , you'd better make your fucking mother cum  , next I'm going to fuck your asshole so hard and so deep until you do ,  then I'm going to let the boy's do the same  ,by the time we've finished , your pussy, asshole, and mouth will be dripping out with cum and blood ,  then I'll take you out into the woods stake you out and let anything that lives in the woods have a great feast ,  I do believe you have wild boar in the woods  around here. "

He knelt down and shoved his cock ball's deep in one thrust ...
 " Elsa screamed out , Katrina ,looked a her daughter in horror it looked like her eyeballs were going to pop out of her  daughter's head  ..

Have kept thrusting deeper and hard the armchair moved about 4" backwards . .

" You'd better cum Mummy ,  I can do this all night long  ".

Jacob was wrong , her asshole was so tight ,  it  clamped tight  around his shaft  ,  she was milking him ".

" Arrrggghhh ,  you fucking little slut , ".
He shot his cum inside her colon ,  not just the once .

Regina felt a burning inside her asshole , she felt his cum filling her colon , she was in agony , she wanted to scream  but didn't dare take her mouth away from her mother's cunt ,which was now getting wetter and wetter ...

He  pulled out of her asshole ,then pulled her away from her mother's ,  pulled her up to her knee's ..

" Suck your filth off my cock ,  " he was like a madman  as he shoved into her throat , 
" Look up at  me ,  ".
Regina looked up at him .
". In future when ever you see me  you will get on your knee's , you will not use your hand's , and you will suck me dry , so you understand , with her mouth full of cock she could just not her head .

When he came In her mouth he pushed her  away ,  he untied her then looked at her mother ..

"  Change places ,  you can lick your daughter' clean ,  ".
He untied Bettina and told them to change places

" I'm not going to restrain you , but I warn you try running and I will personally shoot you dead on sight , now enjoy yourselves ".

He watched as they worked on each other , then left the room .

The girl's were still looking when  Smudge and the Sergeant walked into the room .

"  Holy shit "  , what a fucking sight ,  he looked at the kneeling girls. 
Both of them had rock hard cock's ,  just like most men get when they wake up from a long sleep  ,  I'm going to have a go at that , he pointed   to Katrina ..

The sergeant smiled , " that's fine ,  but first I want to watch them  ".

Regina started to moan ,  it was wrong but she was getting wetter and wetter as her mother kicked her pussy and asshole ,   it was the strange feelings she had when she fingered her own pussy .

Elsa felt disgusted when Bettina seemed to be pushing her sloppy wet cunt harder into her mouth ,  she knew her sister was getting close. ..

The men watched ,until  Regina and Bettina  screamed out ,they began thrusting upwards ..

" Oh my god sarge there going to cum  , fucking  hell , I'm not waiting any longer " .

Katrina felt her daughter's  juices flowing from her pussy. ,  she gagged  tried to pull away but Regina had hold of her head .
Then she felt her ass cheeks being pulled apart ,  the the unmistakable  touch of a cock thrust into her pussy ,  it was a brutal and hard penetration , that knocked the wind out of her .

Regina warned the leader of the men stand up  and walk towards her .
then casually turned her head , smiled down at her and thrust into her mouth ..

" Hope you don't mind smudge ,but I've being dying to fuck this young bitch , she has that arrogant look on her face , ".

Smudge grabbed Katrina by the hips and pulled her away ,   Chris pulled Regina off the chair .

"  On your fucking knee's , ass up and face down , reach back and spread your fucking ass cheeks wide apart ,  I'm going to try out that tiny asshole . ".

" Oh  God please don't , please , please I'm begging you , your friend has just done that to me , I think he's torn me inside .

" On your Fucking Knee's  now ".

There was no point fighting , Regina did as he said and waited for the inevitable to happen ..
Chris looked at her asshole ,it was still a gaping hole ,  it couldnt have been long that a cock had been inside it .

" Ok baby , I'll be merciful , your cunt will do ,  give me a good fuck or I might change my mind ".

He thrust deep inside her then began fucking her ,  to Regina's surprise he wasn't as rough on her like the others ,  maybe if she pleased him it would be ok ..
She started backing in against him as he fucked into her  , the fucking was gentle and it didn't hurt so much , she began rotating her  hips ,   she heard him moan , she lowered her head and looked down at the carpet trying to focus on some spot to block out what was happening to her and what had already happened ..

Then she heard Jacob's voice call her name , he was sat on  the armchair  , leaning back , his trousers around his ankles , his erect cock pointing upwards ..

" Oh God no " she said to herself .

Then scooted towards him  , she felt the leader's cock slip out of her .

When she reached Jacob she impaled her mouth on his cock , she took him deep in her throat and began moving her head up and down .

" What the fuck ,  you fucking little slut ".
" It's ok mate she's just obeying orders  , you can carry on what you were doing "

She felt Jacob place his hand's on the back of her head as he thrust even deeper ,  the she felt the leader's cock thrust inside her pussy ...
She was being fucked from both ends .
She felt her nose being buried in Jacob's pubic hair ,  she tried pulling away , she was choking .
She heard the leader moaning ..

" Jesus  ,what are you doing to her ,  she's clenching her pussy so tight around me ,Jesus she's feeling so much tighter ...

Jacob pulled his cock out of her mouth , then told her to look at him .

"  Well aren't you a fucking little slut , your fucking enjoying being fucked by to big cock's aren't you ".

Regina nodded her head knowing it was the answer he wanted to hear "
He rammed back inside her  throat and put his hand's around her throat and squeezed .

"  Oh fuck she clamping on my cock again ".
They fucked her  for what seemed like hours but in reality it was on  25 minutes..

They erupted inside her in unison  ,  she swallowed and gagged  ,and kept on sucking until she was pushed away ,  the leader  suddenly pulled out , he moved in front of her , she automatically opened her mouth wide .
He lifted her head ,  then shot his cum all over her face , there was so much it covered her whole face , the he shoved into her throat and held her until he erupted again .

She heard Jacob tell the guy's to continue on with the party ,  the guy's swapped and changed places , until all of them ,the girls included were exhausted.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2024, 01:13:05 PM by Crazychris54 »
There are no such thing in life as problems.
Only solutions.