Author Topic: My new sex slaves Part One  (Read 1713 times)

Offline Crazychris54

• Junior
  • Merits 119
  • Chilling out
My new sex slaves Part One
« on: April 20, 2024, 05:54:14 AM »
I heard the van pull up outside my house ,  I'd been expecting them to arrive hour's earlier , but at least they'd finally arrived  .

I went to the front door and opened it ,  I wanted my  delivery then wanted whoever it was to leave , I had already paid the money so there was nothing else to deal with .
I watched as two men open the rear door of the van  , heard them shouting , after a few moments my  purchases stepped out , 

The two girls were looking exhausted , they looked filthy , and hungry , but that is what  I'd expected through as they'd been travelling for a the past 6  days from  Manila , 
The men started pushing them towards me  ,  I stepped aside to let them in , the men were about to go inside but I stopped them  .
I have them $100 and told them to go ..
The mumbled to each other then I watched as they drive away ..

The girl's stood side by side ,  they looked at me as I entered the kitchen  , they beautiful  even in their present state ..
Both girls looked the same ,  about 5' 6 ",  long black hair , dark eye's ,slim , both had long shapely leg's  ,  and fair sized breasts , they were the exact same girls I had  picked out of the magazine Is been looking at ...

Philippines Best  ".

I told the girl's to sit down , as they looked dead in their feet .
I sat down opposite then smiled .

They both forced a smile , their teeth were amazingly white ,  but the look in their eye's were piercing ,  their long black hair shone in the overhead light ...

" Ok Airyn , and Althea ,  you know why you are here and what your duties are "

Both girl's nodded their heads together in unison .

" What did the Agency tell you ,  and did you agree to the terms and conditions , if your not happy ,you can return to the Agency  ,  I'll give you some time to think about it ,  now both of you follow me Ollie show you your rooms ".

The girl's followed me , this can be your bedroom Althea ,  it's not much , just the bed , a dresser and chair a  wardrobe ,  but  its ok .." .

The room next door is the bathroom ,  I opened the next door .
This can be your room Airyn ,  it's a bit bigger and a bit more furniture " .

Althea out up her hand like a schoolgirl

" Please please can we just share one room together "..

" Yes if that's what you want , that room there is a double  you can use , I led them inside the room ,  a king size bed , two armchairs and a sofa , a large double wardrobe ,  and an en suite bathroom .
 " I'll leave you to sort things out ,get cleaned up and showered then come r and we can eat , do you girl's know how to cook ".

Both girl's out up their hands , I laughed .
" Ok don't be to long , I'm starving , and I'm sure you girl's are as well ".

I waited in the kitchen , an hour had passed ,  maybe they'd fallen asleep .

I knocked on the bedroom door  ,  Athlea opened the door, just her head was showing .
" Are you girl's done you've been longer than I expected . ".

" Please Sir , we're showered ,but we have no clothes ,  the men took our suit cases  , the clothes we were wearing are filthy ,  do you have anything we can wear until our clothes have been washed ..

I went to my bedroom and got two T shirts , here , try them on then come join me in the kitchen ".

It wasn't long before they joined me , I looked then both up and down the T shirts were just long enough to cover their dignity ..all fresh and clean they looked even more beautiful than before  .

I had the girl's make a meal , after we finished eating the girl's washed and dried up the dishes ,  then we went to the living room , the  girl's sat on the sofa ,  pulling the T shirts over their knee's .

" What did the Agency tell you " .

Airyn  spoke

" We have to keep house ,  cook and clean  ,  and do whatever you ask of us ,  in exchange you will house and feed us and give us a little money , for things we need "..
I smiled at them .

" DO you both know what anything means ,  did they  tell you you would have to take care of my sexual needs as well ?.

They both nodded together .

" Yes Sir  ,  we've discussed it between us  ,  this week I will take care of you and Airyn next week ,is that ok Sir , but we will both keep house together is that ok Sir ?

I stood up and looked at them ".

" No  it's not ok , the Agency told me you had both agreed to  do anything I wanted ,  I have certain sexual desires  ,  two girl's at the same time ,  anywhere and anytime  I wanted ,  I'm going to have to return you both back home ,  the Agency must have  not explained  my requirements correctly "..

The girl's looked at each other , then began sobbing .

" Sir they didn't tell us that we had to do that , they told us we would have to have sex once a week ,  and to do anything you wanted , they didn't tell us we had to both do it together ".

" Well they lied to you both ,  and to me , I will call them to arrange your passage back home " .

" You can both go and get some sleep ,  I could take you both now , but I'm not going to take you against your will "..

"  I will see  you tomorrow morning early " ..

I left the room taking my cigarettes and drink with me .

I heard them crying and talking in their own language ,  I turned of the bedside light and shut my eye's ,  I would make the Agency give me a full refund and compensation for the mess up ".
I was dozing when I heard a light knocking on my bedroom door  ,  I switched on the light , 

Slowly the door opened , both girls stood in the doorway ,both holding hands ".

I could  see their bodies  through the T shirts ,  the shape of their breasts ,the long shapely leg's ,  they would have been perfect .

" Sir , we don't want to go back to the Agency ,  they will beat us , they will make us sleep with many men ,  we are both virgin's  , we have seen video's on sex , but it was just couples ,  but we have talked and  will do what you want anytime you want and however you want  ,  but please don't beat us , don't hurt us ".

I couldn't believe my ears , they were willing to do whatever I wanted ".

" Ok , I won't beat you unless you disobey and don't satisfy me ,  but I will hurt you when I take you ,  if you agree you can both stay with me ,  the choice is up to you both " .

They looked at each other they talked again , then both nodded at each other .

"  Sir we agree , we will take care of you ".

Airyn let go of  Althea' s hand the walked out of the room .

" Sir if you want I'll stay with you  tonight  , I will do my best to take care of you " ..

I patted the bed beside me .

"  Come stand here I want to take a good look at you , you can take off the T shirt first ".

Althea looked nervously at me  ,  then pulled off the T shirt ,  and walked towards me .
I looked up and down her naked body , she was really  beautiful , the only thing I didn't like was the dark patch of pubic hair .

I pulled back the bed covers , I was rock hard  ,  I watched the look on her face ,  she looked at me , then got on the bed , I could see goosebumps on her arm's , her hand's clenched together so tight that her knuckles were white ..

"  Did you seen a video of a woman licking and sucking  ,  that's what I would like you to do to me " .

Althea looked at me .

" Yes Sir ,we've both seem it  , we saw lots of sex video's  ".

" Do you think you could do it " .

She looked nervously at me ,then nodded her head .

" Sir I will try and do my best to please you "..
She reached down and wrapped her hand  around my shaft ,  then gently began rubbing up and down ,  it felt so good after so long  .

I let out a little moan to encourage her ..
She moved down the bed and got in between my leg's ,she paused then I felt her lips ,  I could feel her warm breath ,  my cock twitched ,  I moaned again as she licked up and down ,  suddenly she looked up at me then back down at my cock , I saw the pre cum  .

" That is showing you that you are pleasing me ,  don't worry just lick it off ,  that will really please me " .

Her tongue licked the tip ,  she kept stroking up and down .
 " My balls don't forget my ball's .
Her hand cupped them , her other hand still working  on my shaft , her tongue licking all around the head of my cock ,I was in heaven ..

She looked up at me again as if asking for instructions

"  Put it in your mouth ,  take it all inside ,  make me feel good ".

" Oh God that's it , your doing great ,  take it deeper ,  I will give you a lovely treat later , something that you will really enjoy ".
Althea  sucked and licked , then each time took me deeper , then she started to gag ,and pulled me out of her mouth .

" Deeper  , take me deeper , breath through your nose ,it will help you "..
She tried again , but gagged ,  she tried a few times but her gag reflex kept stopping  her .

I reached down and put my hand on her head  .
 " Let  me help you ".
I waited until my cock touched her throat , when she gagged I thrust downwards ,  I was in her throat ,I felt it clamping around my shaft , she panicked and tried to pull away ..

" Take it Althea don't disappoint me , you were doing so well "
I felt her relax and removed my hand ,  she pulled up , and my cock slipped out of her mouth .

She looked up at me again , tears were welling up in her eye's ,  I nodded at her and smiled..

She lowered her mouth onto my cock , and took me deep in her throat , then pulling out e then back in again , 

"Oh baby that's it keep going , Oh God , "

I erupted ,  I heard her gag , but  she didn't stop , she kept it in her throat , I felt her swallowing my cum ,  I have her another load and then another ,she swallowed very drop , then pulled away .

She was crying , and shaking .

"Please Sir did , did I please you ?
I pulled her up by my side and looked into her eye's  .

" Yes you pleased me ,  next time it will be easier for you I promise , now your going to be rewarded for doing so well '.

She smiled  ,thank you Sir ".

I made her lie down , and told her to let me do what I wanted  , she looked unsure of what I was going to do

"  Please Sir please don't me ".

I moved down the bed ,I spread her legs wide apart then covered her whole pussy with my mouth , I heard her gasp and gasp again when I started licking her pussy and clit ,  I could feel her body trembling , she reached down trying to push my head away from her .

" Keep still , don't move ,  do as I say " .

I felt her relax , I continued working on , she was getting wet , I gently pushed a finger inside her , she moaned again,  I felt her pussy gripping my finger ,  her clit was hard ,  she was getting wetter and wetter ,  her moans got louder ,  she was on the verge of cumming when I stopped "

I moved  back up the bed , her eye's were shut tight ,her fingers gripping the sheets , her nipples were hard ,her breasts were heaving up and down ,  I turned her to face .

' Open your eyes Althea , did you like that did it make you feel good ".

" She nodded her head "
 "Look down the bed , look what you have done to my cock ,  you've made it hard again , go down and please me "

As she started moving down I took hold of her ankles and spread them apart then made her straddle my face .

I started licking and sucking her pussy and clit ,  I felt her take me back inside her mouth , we continued lick and sucking each other  .

I  lifted her from my mouth .

" Swallow my cock baby just like you did before "
I lowered her back down and began licking her again  , she  tried to move when my tounge licked her tiny asshole .

" Keep still , I won't tell you again , just enjoy the feeling ".
I kept licking her tiny asshole until she relaxed , then I slipped in a finger .
She moaned out loud .
"  Do it to me , it really makes me feel good " .

I expected her to struggle ,  then I felt her tounge licking my asshole , then felt a finger being pushed inside ..

She was responding , she started cumming , I tasted her juices flowing ,  my cocked twitched inside her throat ,  I held her tight then shot my load down into her stomach ,  she came at the same time , once twice three times before she finished .

She rolled off me , then started crying .
 "  I'm sorry Sir I didn't like that , but I did my best  ,  please can I have some sleep now ?

"  You did not disappoint me Althea ,  I feel so good ,  your a good girl , now come up here beside me and we w get some sleep , now whenever you are me hard you need to take care of it ,do you understand ".

" Yes Sir  , I have to please you " ..

I don't know how long we slept , but Althea was sucking and licking up and down my cock ,  I looked at her ass ,  God it was such an inviting sight ,  my cock twitched ,  Althea licked and sucked deeper , her  tiny hands caressing my ball's

I couldn't hold back , she swallowed  deeper as I emptied my load .

When she finished I pointed to the en suite bathroom  , let's go and shower ok ".

We took a shower  washing each other ,  she moaned as my finger's washed her pussy .
I dropped to my knee's and covered her whole pussy ,  I continued until she climaxed , then stood up , she saw my cock , knelt down and satisfied me once again ..

Althea out on her T shirt then looked at me .

" I'm going back to Airyn , is that ok ".

" Yes , but I want you to do one thing special for me , I want you to shave your pussy , and Airyn's as well , I hate pubic hair ,that why I shave mine .

She said nothing as she left ..

« Last Edit: April 22, 2024, 12:25:14 AM by Crazychris54 »
There are no such thing in life as problems.
Only solutions.