Author Topic: Brutal rape of twin sister's , Part Two. Emma's Day .  (Read 2996 times)

Offline Crazychris54

• Junior
  • Merits 119
  • Chilling out
Brutal rape of twin sister's , Part Two. Emma's Day .
« on: March 16, 2024, 05:11:27 PM »
Emma slowly opened her eye's ,in the large mirror above the bed she saw him kneeling in between her leg's  ,  then closed them tightly  , he was shaving her pussy ,  she felt the razor gliding over the shaving foam  , she didn't dare move ,  he might slip and cut her open  , she just lay still waiting for him to finish ...
Suddenly he stood up and walked away ,  she opened her eye's  ,looked up and saw her freshly shaven pussy. .
She shut her eye's when she heard him return to the bed and once again he was kneeling in between her spread leg's .

She opened her eye's  slightly ,  she felt something cool and wet poured over her pussy  then  something pressed inside her  she felt the cool wetness filling her up  ,   the same coolness  entered her  asshole ,   she wanted to scream out but kept quiet ,there was nothing she could do to stop him  ..
Then something hard and slim was shoved inside her pussy , something was  softly clamped on to  her clit  ,  the she heard the humming noise and felt the vibrations  ..She felt something larger  pressed in to her asshole  , then she heard him move away  ...

She didn't know how long he'd left her  , but the  vibrations in her pussy and on her clit had made her wet. ,  she was sure he'd notice and she felt ashamed  .

Then she heard Jenny.

"No no please I don't want to watch you  ,  I'm begging you.   I'll do whatever you want but please don't hurt my sister  .

She saw him entering the bedroom dragging Jenny  secured to the wooden arm chair ,   he placed it at the bottom of the bed, just off a little to the side  she knew he was going to make her watch him rape her .

He walked away and into the bathroom , he returned carrying a glass of water ...

He gave a smile  at Jenny , ". Time to wake up baby sister  ,  and remember not to close your eye's ,you'll watch the whole thing , I've told you what will happen if I see them closed  "..

Before  Emma could open her eye's the water covered her face , she coughed and spluttered .

" Ah my little baby girl is awake  ,time for the party to begin ".

He walked to Jenny ,  "Open up and get me ready for the Deflowering of your  baby sister. ".

Jenny had no choice , he told her that if she didn't obey him without any hesitation he'd start  pulling out all Emma's finger and toe nails .

Jenny moved forward in the chair ,opened her mouth and took him deep inside , she licked and sucked , her told her to make him cum  , then he'd be able to fuck her sister harder and longer.

Five minutes later he was shooting his baby juice down Jenny's throat.

Emma looked up the the mirror  , his cock looked even bigger than before , he was going to hurt her ,  she could do nothing but take it however and where ever  he wanted ... She shut her eye's tight  and tensed up her body .....

She felt the vibrator pulled out of her cunt ,  then being replaced with his cock. 
She gripped tight on the headboard , then pressed her lips tight together  she didn't want to give him  the pleasure  of hearing her scream.     

But she did scream  over and over  , she thought he was going to push his cock inside her , instead  she felt him insert his thumbs and begin pulling her pussy apart , then  he gave one hard thrust , he ripped into her , she tried to get away but he  held her tight , every thrust went deeper and deeper .

She heard Jenny begging him to stop .
" Your ripping her apart , your going to damage her for life.  "..

She saw him turn to Jenny ,  " When she cums  all over my cock  and begs me to fuck her harder  then I'll stop , but I think it's going to be a few hours before she manages to climax "..

On and on he kept fucking her  ,  when she fell silent he'd pinch her clit hard  making her scream in agony ...when he filled her with cum and went limp  he made Jenny suck him until he was hard  ..

He had slowed down the pace  , he leaned over Emma. .

". Do you know your sister could help you cum  ,  then this could all be over  and you could rest for a few hours before I do your tiny asshole. ,  but you'll have to ask Jenny if she'll help you  ...
She felt him move off the bed , I'm going for a quick cigarette , I won't be long Emma and we can carry on having fun ....
When he returned Jenny looked up at him ..

" What do you mean , how the hell can I help her  "..

Emma watched as he moved to Jenny and whispered something in her ear .

"  No fucking way you fucking worthless perverted bastard. "..

He said nothing , he moved in between Emma's legs and thrust inside her pussy ,   he thrust hard and deep ,  he gripped her hips and pulled her down everytime he thrust forwards , 

Emma screamed at the top of her voice ..
" Oh God Jenny please please stop him  , I can't take much more of this "...

" Emma my dear Emma ,   Jenny was given the chance  but she didn't accept my offer ,  if she wants to help you now she'll have to beg me to help  you out " ..
He fucked Emma repeatedly ,  Jenny  looked and saw the mess dripping down her sister's leg's , she saw the worn out look on her  face ,  she could hear her sister's voice getting hoarse from the constant screaming , she knew she wouldn't last much longer  .....

Jenny screamed out at him .
 " Stop I'm begging you please let me help my sister "..

Emma felt him stop .

" Emma did you hear your sister  , she wants to help you ,  would you like for this to end sooner or later ?

Emma nodded her head ,

She felt him pull out and then walked over to Jenny  , he untied her and pulled her over to the bed  , he tied her hands behind her back ,  then pushed her face down Emma's stomach .
 He moved back in between Emma's legs and pushed his cock gently inside her .....
 "Ok Jenny you know what to do  to stop Emma suffering much longer  "..

Emma had no idea what was happening ,  he was still fucking her  but not hard like before  , Jenny was doing nothing  , she could make out how Jenny was helping ...

" You'd better start Jenny or I'll be fucking your sister good and hard  for the rest of the day  "...

Emma felt Jenny move ,  Jenny lowered her head lower and lower  ,  then Emma felt Jenny's warm breath on her pussy  ,  then felt her sister's tongue  licking her  swollen clit. , 

Emma  freaked out .

" Jenny Jenny what are you doing ,  stop please please stop it isn't right. ".

Jenny shut her eye's ,  she blanked out her sister's voice , she licked and sucked in her sister clit  .
" Don't forget my cock Jenny " .

Jenny had been licking and sucking clit and cock for what seemed like hours ,  for the past 30 minutes the bastard had been pumping his finger's in and out of Jenny's pussy and asshole  ..

Suddenly she heard Emma moaning ,  she looked up , Emma's  mouth was open her eye's shut tight , her breast were heaving up and down , her nipples were hard. .

Jenny sucked harder on Emma's clit , 
He was starting to pump harder  , even Jenny felt a tingling sensation deep in her stomach .his constant flicking and rubbing her own clit was starting to make her wet ....

Emma's moans grew louder and louder ...
 " Oh God Jenny please don't stop ,  I'm think I'm going to cum and it will all be over "..

Jenny felt Emma pushing upwards ,  he was moaning and groaning ,  I'm nearly there , Emma ,  going to fill you up with baby juice  ,   he thrust hard , Emma screamed out loud  ,  Jenny watched as her sister's cum squirted out of her. ,  then Jenny climaxed herself ..

They all rested as they were ,  she felt herself being pushed away  ,  she felt him move off the bed , she heard her sister moan out please please no more ,  she looked up ,  he was pushing his cock in Emma's mouth .

" Clean it baby then we're done " .
She heard Emma gag ,she heard him moan , then watched as he walked past her and leave the bedroom ..

« Last Edit: March 16, 2024, 06:49:57 PM by Crazychris54 »
There are no such thing in life as problems.
Only solutions.

Offline Lager
  • Freshman
  • Merits -2
  • I Love RU!
Re: Brutal rape of twin sister's , Part Two. Emma's Day .
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2024, 12:15:40 AM »
Great Stuff, Thanks