Author Topic: Hello everyone! I make noises.  (Read 390 times)

Offline creativeTurtle

• Freshman
  • Merits 1
  • I make noises. x3
Hello everyone! I make noises.
« on: January 12, 2017, 05:36:02 AM »
I just make cute noises in real life.  "Mweem!"  See?  Mkay, but...

Hi.  I'm Starr.  I'm 20 and have been roleplaying for several years.  I've gotten to a point where I love some pretty hardcore stuff in roleplays.  I can't say I have no limits, but I have far less than probably anyone I know irl.  I'm excited to be here!  It's so cool that there's a site made specifically for non-con roleplays, and that specifically clarifies that they don't endorse real rape.  My dream home! hehe

Tony V.
Re: Hello everyone! I make noises.
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2017, 05:47:03 AM »
Welcome, Ms. Creative Turtle!!

We all can't wait to read your Posts, and get to Role Play with you. Enjoy your time here at "The U!!" You'll need to Post five times before the rest of the Campus is opened for your access......

Tony V.               :police:

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
    • Official website for Millie Dynamite
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2017, 01:00:13 PM »
Welcome creativeTurtle, or Starr I hope find what you're looking for here. While I don't do role-play I can see the appeal of it. There is more here than rp though, political discussions, discussion about real rape, and stories. I like to fancy myself a writer, teller of tales, an authoress, a scribe, or a wordsmith. I'm probably not that good but I like to think of myself that way.

I have a dark and deeply disturbed mind so you might enjoy a chronicle or two that I pinned.

Millie
Just 90 lbs of Dynamite Big Bada Boom!!

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
    • Official website for Millie Dynamite
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2017, 04:29:30 PM »
You can ask Jo on that! :)
Just 90 lbs of Dynamite Big Bada Boom!!