Author Topic: In A Drunken Rage  (Read 30379 times)

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
    • Official website for Millie Dynamite
In A Drunken Rage
« on: May 19, 2015, 09:20:56 PM »
In A Drunken Rage
By Millie Dynamite

I sat at the back of the bar while my mom was flirting with the black men in the bar. She was a white woman, about 5 feet 2 inches tall. She, like me, had red hair and green eyes. She was pretty even though she was already 36 years-old. All the black men thought she still looked pretty good. She would haul me to this bar at night and I would sit in the back at a table. The bartender would keep an eye on me.

The familiar sounds of the bar filled the air. Dirty jokes, guys hitting on my mom. The TV blared out with live coverage of Monday Night Football. My mommy laughing at a joke and asking a guy to be ‘generous.’ She had a big top and the guys always tried to get a peek at what was there. There was some quiet, casual conversation at some of the tables, and raunchy goings on at others. The little bar was filled to the brim with black men and women. Mom worked her magic with a black man in a suit. She always said, “Shaun, a nigger in a suit is a man I can get money out of, they like white pussy. They like to brag about banging a pretty white woman and they will pay through their fucking nose for the privilege.” I don’t think she meant any disrespect calling them niggers. She talked about black people that way when they weren’t around. She never used it if they were.

The bartender doesn’t seem too concerned tonight about me. He hadn’t checked on me for a long time. I watched my mommy and the big black man in the suit. She ran her hand down the front of the man’s pants and smiled up at him. Then looked at the bartender and winked at him. My mommy gave him a nod when she left with the big black man in the blue suit.  I just kept to myself drawing pictures on a tablet at the table located at the deserted back corner of the bar. He hasn’t paid any attention to me in over an hour. It got late and no one was in there except me and a couple of black guys sitting at a table near the center. They didn’t even notice my presence.

Then there was the big older black man at the far end of the bar. He kept talking to the bartender and sometimes pointed at me. He was real tall, and much older, and darker than all the other black men. He had a prickly gray beard and balding head. It didn’t bother me at the time because he seemed to look right through me. The old man at the bar talking to the bartender realized I was there, but he didn’t seem to see me when he looked at me. Every once in a while the bartender and he would cast me a sideway glance and whisper something. I was sure they were talking about my mommy. I was sure they were her friends so I knew I was safe.

At the time, I was very young. I was just a young, dumb 13-year-old white kid. I just was looking to relax and draw until my mommy came back. The older man kept reaching down into his jogging pants and adjusting himself. Like a baseball player but on the inside, not the outside. He would call the bartender over and whisper in the younger man’s ear. He would guzzle down beer then drink a shot of dark brown liquid. Raising a hand to his face he wiped his beard with his hand. His hands were unusual the tops were dark as midnight almost purplish in color. While, the palms and underside of the fingers were pinker than anything I had ever seen. There were big bumps, called calluses, on his palms and fingers. When he looked at me, he had this hard stair that was almost mean. But it wasn’t like he was looking at me, no it was like he was looking at someone on the other side of me.

The black men at the table have been here much longer than me. The men have gotten really drunk proving it with their wobbly and dizzy movements. I needed to piss, I mean, I had held it in for nearly an hour. Everybody in here’s relaxed, no one would notice some white kid go to the restroom.

I set my pencil down and pushed my chair back and got up. It released a faint creak which sounded off in the room. Everyone ignored the noise. Everyone that is except for that tall, old black man who whizzed his head around to look at me. I ignored his short glare and moved towards the door to the restrooms. I felt his eyes follow me like they were burning into me. I wondered what his problem was. I didn’t know what to think besides to ignore him. I pretended to not even notice him.

I pushed through the door that said restrooms. I walked down the long, narrow hallway quickly down to the men’s restroom. It was one of those small and dirty toilets with one stall, a sink, and a urinal. Ignoring the lingering odor of piss, poop, and Clorox, I stood on my tippy toes at the urinal. I unbuckled my pants, unzipped and pulled them and my underwear down over my ass. Okay, the truth is my penis is sort of small. I tinkled in the urinal. Shook my pee-pee off as fast as I could and then moving back I put away my pecker and pulled up my pants.

I refastened my pants, pulled up the zipper, and turned and walked to the sink. Mindlessly I washed my hands and wondered when mommy would get back. I guess I was daydreaming staring into the water. The faint thump of footsteps outside in the hallway coming closer and closer caught my attention. Just as I turned off the water, the door creaked open and that tall, black grandpa walked in. His head scanned the restroom then his eyes dropped to mine.

I broke eye contact early. Fear rose up as my heart began to beat wildly. I grabbed a few paper towels and dried my hands quickly. The creak happened again as he closed the door. He just stood there blocking the door. His body loomed above me. His eyes were pink from all the drink he just stared at me. He seemed to be looking me up and down like a steak he was going to eat. I started breathing hard and shaking I was scared shitless.

I tossed the towels into the waist basket trying to act bravely I moved towards the door. I walked right up to him and step to his right.

“Excuse me,” I tried to move past him. He threw his arm out to stop me.

“I’ve been watching yo little perky ass and cute face all night, white-bitch,” he suddenly began.

“I’m a boy, sir.” I corrected him.

“Don’t talk unless I tell yo to, bitch!” He said gruffly clamping a strong hand on my small bicep. “Yo’re a cunt bitch-boy is what you are. Ya know, I ain’t no faggot like you are. The truth is I don’t like you fucking faggots.” He stuck his long pink tongue out and licked his full, thick, lips. “Ya’re a damn girly looking faggot.” He pulled me in front of him. He stuck his face down in my face and pulled a bottle from his pocket. It said Canadian Mist on the bottle. He turned it up and drank down most of it. Then stuck it in my face.

“Drink, all of it bitch.” I don’t know why but I opened my mouth just a little and he shoved the neck of the bottle back in my mouth. He upended it and drained it into my mouth. The taste was nasty and it burnt all the way down. I coughed and sputtered. He warned me if I puked it up he would kick the shit out of me. I kept it down, but it took a lot of effort. His breath was hot and nasty smelling with all the alcohol he drank.

“I especially don’t like little Betty Crocker whores dumping their sissy faggot, white babies, up here when they out turning tricks like yo momma. They ain’t suppose to do that shit. Suppose to keep to yo own kind, she must be a nigger lover. I don’t like cracker cunt, especially nigger loving cracker cunt.” He now moved in front of the door entirely. He moved his hand from my arm and touched my face gently.

“Ain’t yo got the prettiest little white-bitch face? Yo long hair and that thin waist build, shit yo look just like a girl don’t yo cunt?”

“If you would just, please…” I attempted to get by him. I moved toward the door. He grabbed me by the hair and roughly yanked me back. He pulled me to him my back to his front.

“Yo ass leaves when I say yo can, faggot,” he growled, his voice grew even angrier. “Yo ain’t twenty not by a mile yo cracker bitch. Yo looks like you twelve or somethin’. God damn it, boy, yo got a perky little ass.” He reached down and squeezed my ass as he talked to me. “Just like a Buffy bitch, umm mmm. Yo know yo looks like an eleven year-old bitch to me. MMmm like busting me young white bitches wide.”

He walked away from the door pushing me forward further in the restroom towering over me. He was much larger than I was. I was a just skinny kid with a feminine outline. It wasn’t just him, I had been told that all my life. He stood a good foot taller than me. Turned to face him with false bravado I raised both my fist. He laughed and pulled his hand back by his head. His hand was open like he was going to back hand me. I cowered down in fear.

I was backed up to the center of the stinking nasty room. I realized what his intentions were. My heart was already racing, then it felt as if would explode. I couldn’t stop what was coming next. A large, long, fat shape shown through his baggy gray pants. It was massive stretching the loose material taught. I could clearly see it was his rigid prick.

“Yo gonna learn tonight, yo white-girly faggot,” He leaped forward and wrapped his hands around my shoulder and waist. He twisted me around then tossed me down like he dropped a pack of smokes. I was flat on my stomach and face in the stinking floor. His large muscled old body pressed on top of me. A rough hand wrapped itself tightly around my mouth before I could scream.

I struggled best I could but to no avail. This man had me pinned. His cock rubbing against my jeans. He was ready and willing to fuck me. Within a few seconds of the struggle starting, my hands were fastened to my back and my mouth cupped. I screamed long and hard into his hand, only for the sound to be muffled. He pinched my nose as he cupped my hands. I struggled for breath and couldn’t get it. My lungs screamed out for air and found none. The harder I tried to fight and the more I tried to breathe the more panic set in on me. Then the world went as black as his skin.

After what seemed a second I was sucking air in and realized I was on the floor with my pants and underwear down around my ankles. My naked, pale ass felt his rough, itchy cock and his wiry pubic hair. A moan of pleasure sounded his thick big lips were pressed up to my ear. He glided his rough, cold, dark hands through my ass cheeks and felt my shaved asshole. He plunged his thick thumb into my rectum then pulled out and shoved it in my mouth.

“Clean it off faggot,” I sucked the shit and stink off his thumb. I hoped this was the end of it.

“I knew yo’s was a faggot. Only faggots shave their ass. Gonna be nice and cozy for me deep inside yor tight ass – cunt.” He spoke in my ear oddly softly, almost like he was whispering to a loved one.

“Scream all you want bitch. Dem fucking niggas will never hear you. Beside that if they do the bartender will keep them away. We gots us an understanding. I’m gonna give ya some high-quality cock fucking right in yor ass – cunt.  Pretty little girly-boy like you needs it up his ass don’t ya bitch!” The foul alcoholic breath assaulted my nostrils. His spittle flew into my ear and across my face as he talked.

With more, quick movements, he thumped that massive, dark cock on top of my ass. I screamed in fear it was bigger than my wrist. A lot bigger around. He was bouncing it on my asshole. I screamed out again only for it to be muffled by his big hand. My butt cinched up tight I didn’t want that giant fuck rod in me. With another angry groan, he asserted his dominance as he glided his cock through my ass cheeks. The big plum sized head rested on my asshole. He rose up and spat right on my shithole. I felt the thick spitball land on me. Then with a hard thrust he shoved the big plum sized cock head in and plowed into me deeply.

“Yo gonna take it all until I bust my nut in yo. Right wonder bread-bitch?” My asshole and rectum spread for his cock. I felt tearing and I tried to relax but it tightened up as he growled like a wild animal in my ear. He shoved into my ass deeper. I screamed so loud I thought they would surely hear me. My legs quivered and shook as he pushed more and more into my unprepared, thirteen-year-old ass. As the last inch slid into me, he grabbed my hip and began a harsh, forceful thrust into me. I slid forward with each thrust. It scratched my face and balls. Shit, my cock got hard. My ass cheeks shook as his cock slammed into me deep and hard. He unmercifully mounted me fucking me like a dog.

He let his Python become accustomed to my newly fashioned fuck hole. While he fucked me he purred racial slurs in my ear. All about me being a white-bitch-boy faggot who loved being fucked up the ass. After awhile, he began to slow, and used mild thrusts for a minute. He cooed in my ear, “What a sweet little girl yo are. I should get yo a fucking pretty dress to wear. I’m fucking yo white ass like an eleven year-olds pussy,” he bit my neck and back lightly as a tingle like an electric shock ran up my spine. His big hands tore my shirt open and he squeezed my chest like I was a girl. His thick lips kissed me then his fat tongue darted out and ran around my ear.

“Uh, uh, uh” I moaned with each thrust. My breathing became almost like panting and my cock spewed spunk from the rhythm as it rubbed between my tummy and the floor as he fucked me, almost tenderly. The pain wasn’t so bad anymore. So his cock wasn’t doing as much damage as I anticipated. It was painful but not so painful as to be unbarable.

His grip tightened and he pulled all the way out. I heard him spit again and felt the chunky wet fluid trickle down my ass. It rested around my asshole. With a mighty shove and moan, his old black cock rammed my young white ass. My head shot up and he clamped his hand round my mouth as I screamed. I wasn’t prepared for how rough this fuck session just turned.

“I gots yo good cunt,” he growled and in a few seconds, he got into a brutal rhythm. His rough curly pubic hair scratched my ass with each, deep, angry thrust. My moans shook his hand and my lips curled as he shoved that cock in and out. The silence of the restroom was broken by the slapping of my ass and his moans. Now it hurt again. I hurt badly and he sensed that and he pounded into me even harder.

“Feels just like a pussy bitch! Tearing yo cunt up ho!” He said as his thighs slapped against my ass. His cock came nearly out each time he pulled back, then he lunged it in balls deep. With each thrust I felt my rectum tear. I fought back crying as the pain leaped in me. I realized I could do nothing, I was getting ass fucked by some old black man on the floor of a bathroom. I wished I stayed at the table and drawn more pictures. I realize how stupid I was. I should have sensed he would do this. He knew something about me, he could see I was a faggot. Just a sissy wanting cock. I hadn’t known it until he banged me in the ass – I’m just a sissy faggot wanting to be raped. I was so ashamed.

My body shook as he used me like a rag doll. My ass twitched and clapped down with each thrust of grandpa cock inside my shitter. His heavy balls swung and batted against my balls. Oh shit no my cock got hard again. I must be loving this – I’m fucking worthless. He was going all in with me. To be honest, with how drunk this man was, I didn’t know how he kept it up. He fucked me like I was some hot big time model. It was a merciless fuck he was giving me. I am such a fucking prick tease I hoped he would kill me. I didn’t deserve to live. I had brought this on myself looking like a girl it was all my fault.

I tried reaching out trying to push up and stop my glide to the wall. I knew I couldn’t stop him from fucking me. I thought I could support myself so the beating in my ass wasn’t so harsh. I was halfway to the back wall of the restroom. Still far away from anything that might assist me. My hands flew from under me and my face crashed back to the nasty floor. I laid there, this drunk nigger fucking his cock deep inside of me. Moving one thrust at a time back toward the back wall. Nowhere near anything to help me. My tiny worthless cock hard like a rock.

“Mmmm, yo take it so good cunt! Yes missy boy yo take it right up your ass so nice. Just like a fucking bitch, take that yo goddamn white-bitch.” He buried it with more force than before pounding me even harder. “Like that big, black cock don’t ya – yo fucking faggot. I gonna teach yo some lessons about moving about like a ho in my view,” still not giving up the relentless pounding of my ass. He positioned his giant hand on my butt and shifted his weight to the left.

“Let me see. I gotta see yo ass bein’ used like it’s spose to be used,” he laughed. Once more, he continued to pound me. I felt sweat drizzle down his dick. With how old the fucker is, I’m surprised he didn’t spew in me just yet. I was exhausted, but he kept going, like a colossal nigger energizer bunny.

The pace did not lessen. He pounded and pounded into me, how long I have no idea. All at once I felt him slow the pace. All this time, not a single person came into this restroom to help. For all I know, the other black men are in on this rape. Who knows? They’ve been probably waiting their turn on me for the past 45 minutes. If they have it is my own fault for flaunting my pretty body in front of them. I’m just a faggot slut.

“Gonna bust my nut in yo – bitch. You’re gonna take it all.” He jabbed with all his might one final, hard thrust that drove every single inch inside of me. He seemed to expend every ounce of energy blowing all he had into me. I felt a hot, warm liquid enter me. Splashing deep in my shitter the thick nasty spunk. He groaned loudly as another flood of man batter exploded from his cock, then another explosion of spooch from his dark pecker burst deep inside of me. I was surprised how I felt the fluid move through his cock and blow into me. After the last of his cum spewed out, the old fucker fell down on top of me. He just lay on top of me, his massive weight crushing me. I hoped now he would kill me. I was so worthless, so deserving of this assault.

Finally, he pulled his limp, well lubricated cock out of my ass with a sliding PLOP and stood up, looking down at my fucked ass and exhausted body. I felt a few streams of his cum trickling out of my shithole.

He stood up and pulled his pants up shoved his long, fat, flaccid, dark pecker inside them. Adjusting his jogging pants he looked down at me. He seemed confused and disoriented then something dawned on him.

“Fucked yo up good, didn’t I yo little cunt-boy, Yo wanted it and had it coming,” he showed a complete lack of empathy of what he had just done. Not caring that he violated me in every fiber of my being. He ruined me and made me hate myself. I couldn’t fathom how I had turned him on so that he had to do this. I knew I had asked for it. Cruelly he flatly refused to relieve me of the responsibility for what he did.

“See son I ain’t no faggot. Faggots are like yo – faggots get fuck by men. Fucked by Me? I fuck girly, boy, bitches like yo is.” He laughed. “Yo ain’t gonna be walkin’ good for a week, fucking cunt-bitch-whitey. If I see you again, I’ll be going balls deep into ya again.” With that final, threat, he walked out in a jolly mood. Leaving me, ass-up, freshly fucked, cum and blood leaking out of my hole. I don’t know how long I lay gapped open in the middle of the restroom floor.

I didn’t get up until several minutes later. I was so sore. I couldn’t move my legs properly. I struggled to clean up my abused ass then pulled my pants up. Stumbling back down the hall I steeled myself and peeked through the door. I wanted to see if the other men were still there. I found their table and saw no one. With a breath and a silent prayer. I quickly rushed through the bar but the bartender stopped me. “You Ho mother leave a beautiful girly-boy like you in her alone again – well, you gonna get ass raped again. I might just do you myself next time bitch. And unlike ole Cleavon I gots a big cock.” He grabbed his pecker and rub it to show me. “Why don’t you haul your girly ass back her and give me a blowjob afore you go home to mommy? By the way I forgots to tell you to jus go home when she left.” He laughed and added. “Be sure and tell her now what happened and if she don’t give me my due from her cunt selling you will fucked up every time.”

I started to leave and he snapped at me, “Get back here and suck me off bitch!” I walked behind the bar he handed me a shot glass full of something that tasted nasty, while he fished out this behemoth of cock.

“Open wide honey,” he said as he jabbed his immense cock down my throat.

Just 90 lbs of Dynamite Big Bada Boom!!

Bennetfox
Re: In A Drunken Rage
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2015, 05:41:32 AM »
For the love of all that is depraved! More please!

Offline Slatero
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2016, 11:20:40 AM »
More like this, it was hot.

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2017, 04:40:34 PM »
Guys, I didn't even know anyone read it, let along responded to it. Thanks so much, yeah, I have been thinking about another adventure similar to this or featuring the boy again.

Offline Shara606
  • Campus Visitor
  • Merits 0
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2020, 10:14:16 PM »
OMG i am cracking up :emot_rotf.gif: with all the name calling Funniest shit i read in a while

Offline DouglasR
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2021, 09:42:16 AM »
Hot! I feel there might be another chapter....  :emot_thedrool.gif:;D

Offline tampajohn
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2021, 10:00:03 AM »
Nice! More please

Offline Randy MacAnus

• Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2021, 10:39:15 PM »
So maybe for a second chapter, the bartender makes a deal with the mom. Maybe she has to bring the boy every time to be whored out by the bartender, as payment for her working the place. Or maybe the bartender buys the boy and keeps him in the backroom to be used by whoever will pay. Or maybe the bartender auctions the boy to the highest bidder, and in return, the mom can keep working the place.

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2021, 12:06:50 PM »
Taking all advice under consideration. I hadn't planned on a sequel, not sure I want to do another story with this character, but I will consider it, if time allows, I'll try to do another one.

Offline ohdeargodmakeitstop

• Freshman
  • Merits 0
  • help
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2021, 01:59:18 PM »
Amazing story. Can't wait for more from you.
picture isn't me
help

Offline nipponteen

• Junior
  • Merits 9
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2023, 07:12:14 AM »
A very good Story.
Ich bin kein Klugscheisser,  ich weiss es wirklich besser