Author Topic: The new chat  (Read 15336 times)

Offline datura inoxia

• Freshman
  • Merits 1
Re: The new chat
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2015, 06:42:32 PM »
Whenever I try to open chat, I get "Error 2046".  What's that about?  Is there a simple fix I can do?

Offline Lois

• Dean
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 364
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2016, 08:32:04 AM »
How are you trying to access it?  Phone or computer?
So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex: the oppression of women, of cultural minorities, oppression in the name of the (presumably asexual) family, oppression of sexual minorities. We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?
The Ethical Slut: A Guide to Infinite Sexual Possibilities

Offline Jay666

• Junior
  • Merits 3
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2016, 12:02:19 AM »
Hi I am trying out the chat room from my computer, but this kept showing up:

[13:48:04] Running lightIRC 1.3.4 Build 160. Project home: www.lightirc.com
[13:48:25] Flash policy problem. If you are the server owner, please read http://redmine.lightirc.com/projects/lightirc/wiki/Flash_Policy_setup_instructions. You need to install a flash policy daemon at flash.rizon.net (port 843).
[13:48:25] Error #2031
[13:52:38] Disconnected from server.

My Adobe flasy player is up to date. Any idea why is it like this and any solution for it?
Just a simple guy with simple needs. Now let me use your mouth and pussy.

Offline Lois

• Dean
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 364
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2016, 12:29:02 AM »
It works for me.

Please PM Zokah and let him know.  He's our chat guru.
So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex: the oppression of women, of cultural minorities, oppression in the name of the (presumably asexual) family, oppression of sexual minorities. We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?

Jed
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2017, 07:20:08 PM »
http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=35864.0

If you are having an issue getting into chat.

Offline kristybri7

• Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2017, 10:44:57 AM »
Hi, I feel silly for asking but where do I click to write a story??

gscmar64
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2017, 10:50:36 AM »
No question asked is silly. Go into the literature section. find the category your story fits best (eg. consensual, one-on-one, extreme etc...) on the top line where the options  mark read,notify,NEW TOPIC,post new poll. Just click on new topic and write to you hearts content then click post when your done! Hopes this helps, looking forward to reading your work!

Offline Lois

• Dean
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 364
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2017, 10:17:10 PM »
Hi Everyone!

There appears to be an issue with getting into the chat room at the moment.  The site we've attached is showing a "Flash policy problem" message after you put in your user name and is not allowing anyone to login.  

As I understand it, the problem is that there are actually many webchat servers and the one we've connected with is having an issue.  

However, this *is* a way for you to login if you still want to get into the ravishu chat.

Go to https://www.rizon.net/chat and use the following settings.

Nicname: your ravishu username
Channel:  #ravishu
Auth:       Identify to NickServ
Password: your password

I hope to see you there.
--
Eljorn

Offline Lois

• Dean
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 364
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2017, 09:24:02 PM »
We now have the chat working through the chat button again.  It's a little different.  Text only and no emojis.

Offline Doc_Holidaze

• Sophomore
  • Merits 8
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2017, 08:38:03 PM »
I logged on.  It looks very basic, but that's okay.

But, does it have a private channel feature or is it all public chat only?

Offline Lois

• Dean
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 364
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2017, 08:34:34 AM »
You can do private chat.  I think you just click on the person's name to open.

There are also some independent chat programs you can use like Ice Chat.

Offline Doc_Holidaze

• Sophomore
  • Merits 8
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2017, 09:06:30 PM »
I think the way to do a private chat in the Chatroom is to click the person's name on the sidebar and then select "Query." 

Offline Desireerotic

• Freshman
  • Merits 8
  • Amazon word warrior armed with a phallic pen
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2017, 04:35:39 AM »
I logged on.  It looks very basic, but that's okay.

But, does it have a private channel feature or is it all public chat only?

Thanx Doc... your name rings a bell (grin)
I am an erotic word warrior armed with a phallic pen!

Jed
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2017, 08:43:43 AM »
Hi Everyone!

There appears to be an issue with getting into the chat room at the moment.  The site we've attached is showing a "Flash policy problem" message after you put in your user name and is not allowing anyone to login.  

As I understand it, the problem is that there are actually many webchat servers and the one we've connected with is having an issue.  

However, this *is* a way for you to login if you still want to get into the ravishu chat.

Go to https://www.rizon.net/chat and use the following settings.

Nicname: your ravishu username
Channel:  #ravishu
Auth:       Identify to NickServ
Password: your password

I hope to see you there.
--
Eljorn

Only way I can get in again, but it works even if I'm there alone.

Offline sarahp
  • Freshman
  • Merits 5
chat room
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2017, 02:14:04 PM »
Hi I'm not sure if this is only me, but the chat room seems to be down today. it looks like the old version again and it didn't come up white with the rizon thing to log in with in fact no log in at all. any ideas anyone?

thank you