Author Topic: The Therapy Group  (Read 1035 times)

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 524
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
The Therapy Group
« on: December 29, 2023, 09:17:39 AM »
Christina came up to me on the way out of the office on Friday, nearly blocking my path. “So, Norm, it’s the worst kept secret in the company that you’ve got the hots for Amy.”

“Perhaps, but that doesn’t mean I’m talking to you about it,” I said.

“Get your ego out of the way, Norm. I’m giving you an opening.” She spoke as we walked. “Do you know that she was raped?”

“I’ve heard something to that effect,” I said. “It doesn’t make her damaged goods, does it?”

“No, but there are issues. She’s in a support group for it. A special one. In fact we’re in the same one.”

“Oh, um, jeez, I’m sorry,” I said.

“Don’t worry about that now,” she said. “You want in with her?”

“Yeah.”

“Come to my place tomorrow morning at nine. There’s a meeting. We have a group exercise we do, and we need a man present, one who isn’t associated with any of it. It’s a big deal. It would mean a lot.”

“Okay, I’ll do it.”

“This is important, you have to agree to go along with what we do. It can be uncomfortable. Will you sign a waiver agreeing to join in?”

“Sure, fine.”

“I’ll email it to you. Return it before tomorrow. Wow, this is great. Thanks, Norm.”

“Sure, my pleasure.” I went on home. Sure enough, there was a boilerplate document to sign, which I did and sent the scanned version back. So, finally I had a way to get past Amy’s defenses. Well, I shouldn’t phrase it like that. But it was true. We flirted a lot, but she held back.

The next morning I showered and got ready. I drove up and found several cars there. Christina had a large group over. The prospect of hearing a bunch of hot professional women talk about their rapes was, I had to admit, hot. I could be sympathetic and keep my boner down.

“Oh, good, there you are,” Christina said, opening the door for me. “Come on in.”

“Glad to be…” I hadn’t gone more than a couple steps when I was whacked in the back of the head. I fell forward and saw many feet surrounding me, followed by more blows before I passed out.

I woke up naked and hogtied on the floor of the basement. Christina was there, along with Amy, and eleven other women I didn’t know. My cock was raging hard, even while I was passed out. “The male creature is awake,” Christina said. “Now we can have our vengeance and our closure. Ladies, just don’t break him.”

I tried to speak but I was gagged. I saw that they all carried whips. Christina and Amy too. With savage glee, all of them began thrashing me hard all over my body. It was a pain explosion as thirteen whips descended on my body all at once. No matter how I rolled and squirmed, they were getting me everywhere. Soon I was screaming in agony, but that was just the first minute.

They kept at it for an hour. I know because there was a big clock on the wall. They whipped me for an hour as I laid there thrashing about in my bonds, screaming.

“Do you repent yet?” one of them asked me as she gripped my face and leaned in close.

“Yes! Yes! Please!”

“Liar!” she spat, punching my face. She stood up and pointed down at me. “His cock is still hard. And what’s a hard cock?”

“A rapist’s cock,” the all replied in practiced unison.

“You want to rape us with that thing?” Christina taunted me. “You want to stick it in us even when we scream no?”

“No! I don’t!” I cried.

“Bullshit. Hook him up already,” one of the others sneered. The picked me up and stood me up, releasing the bonds but dragging over an upright frame that they chained me to, lifted up on my toes and standing spread eagled wide. Then they wheeled over a cart with some kind of electronic box and a bunch of leads. And one was a cock sheath with wires running out from it and back to the device controls.

“Hey! Stop that!” I cried as they slid it on over my cock. The end of it where my cock tip went was a fine metal mesh, so my tip was visible to them, and maybe so fluid could flow out? I didn’t get a chance to think about it. Suddenly my cock began to tingle hard, like that pins and needles feeling when a body part goes to sleep and then the blood flow returns, but my cock wasn’t numb first and this was about ten times harder. I cried out and jerked, and the women smiled seeing it working on me.

“Wha… What are you doing?” I gasped as one of them rolled over an IV and began to find a vein in my arm. Several others began filming me from various angles.

“Shut up. You want to stay hydrated, don’t you? Dumb man.”

That wasn’t all. My cock had been rock hard, so they’d obviously drugged me. Now another one drugged me with something else right before they hooked up the saline drip. They stood back, leering. Some pulled up seats to sit and watch.

Within a minute I saw what they had done as I began cumming. It burst out of me, and my jizz flowed out over the wire mesh, falling to the floor. But after a few seconds it didn’t stop. I kept feeling it, cumming. And my balls ached more than ever, working overtime to produce more. Soon I was screaming as my balls went on fire and my cock kept spewing jizz. They were the strongest cums I’ve ever felt, overpowering even my ball ache, but soon the sensation alone was more than I could bear. I screamed under the double onslaught of pain and even worse painful pleasure.

“I’d like to bathe in him, if no one else wants to,” one of them said.

There were no objections. One of the women, Hazel I think, stripped naked and sat down, letting my stream of increasingly weak cum flow over her. She rolled around, rubbing it around her body. “I claim this back,” she said.

“She claims it back,” the rest of them repeated in spooky unison.

“The man marked his territory on me, and now I reclaim that territory from one of his own.” Again they repeated it in third person. Meanwhile, the pleasurable sensation had begun with cumming faded away entirely. The act of cumming now only hurt. After several minutes of this they injected another shot into my balls and the fountain stopped. I hung there, gasping for breath and moaning in agony all over. I couldn’t even fight as they took me down and then strapped me to a big table, spread wide. My cock still raged, but I didn’t want anything touching it.

Not that I had a choice. I saw it coming before they started as one after another, the women climbed up and mounted me, sliding their pussies over my bleeding, tender cock. “As I was innocent, I justly take revenge on the innocent. No wrong is committed today,” she said as she began raping me.

It was all pain for me as I screamed. She came several times, but kept at it until I had an all-pain orgasm. No aspect of it was good. Not even one percent was pleasurable as she sucked fluids painfully from my inflamed balls. She smiled, kissed me, and got off for another of them to take her place and repeat it.

So it went. The pacing was mine. Or rather, that of my balls and how often they could cum after all that. Each successive rape took longer as they just fucked me and fucked me, cumming pleasurably over and over while waiting for me to do it painfully just once. It took me longer and longer. I screamed a lot, thrashing around in my bonds, but none of them moved on until she tortured some jizz from me and into her. Christina took her turn near the end.

And finally, the last one. Number thirteen. Amy had not yet fucked me. She stood shyly over me as I lay there shivering. “So, um, Norm, I really appreciate this. Do you, maybe, still want to ask me out?” she asked hesitantly.

“I buh tha wah,” I muttered. It was the closest I could get to words.

“He’s out of it, Amy,” Christina said. “But I’m pretty sure that was a yes.”

She smiled. Then she mounted me and wrapped her tight pussy agonizingly around my cock, gripping it like needled sandpaper and began grinding, up and down on me. She was quite wet, and her juices sept into my many cuts and blistered like acrid liquid pain. But she was enjoying it, growing flustered and wetter as she sweated away while raping me hard. My cock was hard as ever but my balls were just radiating pain into my body. I’d been forced to cum twelve times. Lucky thirteen, though. Amy just came and came and came some more as I lay there screaming, trying to get one more out of me to make it stop.

Number twelve had taken me over forty-five minutes. It was getting late. The women stuck around, watching and chatting amongst themselves while snacking and drinking wine, but I had a feeling most wanted to shower and get some supper. All had worked up a sweat from whipping and raping me. It was pushing eight in the evening by then.

Amy, though, was in heaven, with such joy writ on her face and her smile like I’d never seen before as she used my cock to spark more cumming at once than she had probably ever known. The clock of anguish ticked slowly away. A full hour went by and still she was fucking me, though she was obviously growing tired too. Her thighs had to be burning from the effort. Finally, after an hour and twenty-two minutes I burst out with an inferno of blistering, scalding liquid suffering shooting through my dick and into Amy’s pleasure box. I cried out long and hard but she smiled and finally stopped, flopping herself down atop me and resting, both of us breathing hard. “Thank you,” she whispered into my ear.

After she got up and they began dressing, Christina stood by me to speak. I was still strapped down, shaking badly. “Okay, thus ends the prelude. Tomorrow morning, we meet back here for the main punishment!”

I think I let out a horrified cry, but Christina just laughed. “No, we’re just fucking with you. It’s over. Someone let him up and stick him back in his car. We’re keeping your clothes as souvenirs, though,” she said to me.

Five minutes later I was seated in my car, naked and still hard, with my wallet and keys and phone and stuff on the passenger seat. I probably shouldn’t have been driving but I did. I got out of there as fast as I dared, driving home naked and ready to put the whole day well behind me.

Halfway there, on the freeway, the car seized up. The electrical system was dead. I managed to get the car over to the shoulder where I was hemmed in. There was just no winning for me. The phone, I saw, was also totally dead and the charging cable I kept in the car was now useless. I just sat there, shaking. Instead of retreating home and taking a long shower while I tossed back some scotch, I was stranded naked on the freeway with no way to call for help. I was barely able to get out the door with all the cars whizzing past until an hour later when the traffic, and I, had calmed down.

I finally worked up the nerve and energy to get out. There was no good ending to this. I just had to do it. The women had set me up for one more humiliation. In my fevered memory, I recalled scraps of conversation from the day while they were torturing me. Most of them, maybe all of them, had been dumped naked somewhere after their own rapes. So I guess tit for tat?

I tried looking under the hood first. Maybe they’d just pried a wire loose. As I stood there, everything hanging out (and still hard!) I heard the beep of a siren. I looked behind my car and saw the cop car pulling up. Two lady officers got out. This had to be a set up! There was just no way.

“Well well well,” one of them said. “We got that anonymous tip about a serial rapist running around naked on the interstate. I guess it wasn’t a hoax. Alright, buddy, assume the position! You’re under arrest!”

Oh, yeah, I’d also heard snippets about how callous the cops were. They left out nothing. The pair approached me, handcuffs out, and in no mood to talk. Good night.
The rumors about me are scurrilous, depraved rantings of a sick mind, and I categorically deny any sense of falsehood attributed to them.

Offline To-Get-Her

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 719
  • But would you really want her?
Re: The Therapy Group
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2023, 01:21:12 PM »
Perfectly executed revenge story. well written and super logical laid out from the very beginning! Would have been a little better ended if one of the female officers came towards him with her nightstick in her hands!

Will have to merit you tomorrow, already did it today!
When I get around to it, I'll write

Offline spunkjunk

• Graduate
  • Merits 552
  • Delicate! Now take it off!
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2023, 10:25:07 AM »
Interessting storie.
Almost screaming for sequels reading about Norm taking revenge, girl by girl :emot_thedrool.gif:
Merit from
your fan
Once God created the male. Examining each angle he thought: I can do better! And he did...

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 524
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2023, 11:03:22 AM »
I haven't decided on any sequels, but I'm leaning in a more romantic direction. Like, Amy feels kind of bad about what she did so offers up her own body as a penance and then they both fall in love and have kinky sex for the next fifty years.
The rumors about me are scurrilous, depraved rantings of a sick mind, and I categorically deny any sense of falsehood attributed to them.