Author Topic: Fat Chicks: Dangerous when Riled  (Read 4890 times)

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 524
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
Fat Chicks: Dangerous when Riled
« on: March 28, 2020, 09:44:26 PM »
Fat Chicks: Dangerous when Riled

I went out hiking along the lake and was feeling energetic enough that I went well past my normal spot. After an extra hour I came to a clearing by a secluded bay, out of sight of the main water, and probably cut off from most boating by jagged rocks coming out from just under the water. A canoe or kayak could safely float in, but not much else.

There was a camp there, with a big lodge building sitting up the hill overlooking the spacious lawn and then the beach. And out on the beach on chaise lounges were five women. All of them were big fat broads with ample fleshy tits, all between twenty-five and fifty, all totally naked. Well I couldn’t pass this up, and got out my phone to take some pictures. “Yeah, beached whales on a freshwater lake,” I said quietly as I took lots of pictures. They’d be good wanking material for the internet.

“Is that so!” said a woman’s voice loudly behind me. I turned to see another naked fat chick, but she was carrying a shovel that she held threateningly. “Hey girls, we’ve got a peeping Tom here!”

“Oh fuck. Sorry. I’ll just go now,” I said, but she swung the shovel menacingly. We were in some rocky ground by the shore, and it was too slippery for me to run for it safely. Meanwhile, the women got up and ran over to us, not even bothering to dress. Five walls of flesh were rushing at me. I wanted to take more pictures, but didn’t dare now. Soon they had me surrounded.

“Okay, you perv, over here,” one of them said. “Let’s get some answers from him, girls,” she said. I had little option but to obey. I was sure I could take one of them, but six of them outweighed me by a thousand pounds. No fucking way.

“I heard him talk to himself. He said we were like beached freshwater whales and he was going to share our pics on the internet!”

Oh fuck. One of them grabbed my phone and checked out the pictures. “That right, asshole? Were you going to humiliate us like that? Not that you’re exactly beefcake, you know.”

“I wasn’t actually going to do that,” I said. “I was just thinking out loud. Come on, I run into five naked hotties, my mind goes to fluff.”

The chick with my camera turned it off. Then she leaned down and smashed it on a rock. Finally she chucked the pieces into the water. “So sorry, I guess I run into a rapist perv and my little girl brain goes to fluff,” she sneered.

“Oh, but we’re hotties, right?” one of them said. I didn’t know their names then, but I do now, so I’ll just call her Jessica. “Does that mean you want to have sex with us, perv? Huh?”

“I, well, I know I’m not that lucky now,” I stammered as they surrounded me closer. I didn’t want these blubber butts touching me, but my cock didn’t seem to get the message. It was straining in my pants already. “Look, you ruined my phone, okay? That’s a thousand bucks right there. You got even. I’ll go now.”

“You’re going nowhere!” Tammy said, blocking my path.

“I think some one is overdressed,” Nancy said.

“Hey, come on!” I yelled as she pulled at my shirt. But like a pack of hyenas unleashed, they were on me like a buttered ham. They shoved me to the grass and yanked my clothes off top to bottom, leaving me lying on the grass naked, my cock marking the time of day on my belly, and six angry ass naked fatties glaring down at me.

I couldn’t believe it. I was going to be gang raped by fat girls! Six of them. “This is your last chance!” I said, trying to sound firm, but my voice was so trembling that it was just ridiculous. I was actually giving up any chance of holding their attention.

“He’s a horny boy. Let’s fuck him,” Jessica suggested.

“I’m first!” Angela cried, looking distressed. “He was spying on us! I won’t have another asshole putting my naked pics online to be mocked! I won’t do it!”

“Then go first,” Marta said. In a flash Angela was crouched down on my crotch. She was late twenties, long black hair. About two seventy maybe. I felt her slimy cunt sliding down on my cock. I no more than twitched than they were all sitting on my arms and legs, holding me down with over a half ton of restraint. That just left Marta, probably the oldest of them with reddish brown hair and a couple age lines. She was a slimmer two twenty. With nothing else to do, she sat down on my face, her sweaty crotch pressed to my mouth.

“Start working that tongue, peeper!” she said, slapping my chest. I inadvertently cried out. I tried to take it calm and silent, like I was just getting laid by horny chicks. But I was being raped, and it wasn’t clear they weren’t going to hurt me. I was blinded by her anus over my eyes, damn near crushed. I was lucky to breath, and I really couldn’t that well with her folds all over my mouth and nose. But I stuck my tongue out into her fermented tunnel and began licking the algae off the walls.

It was a slurpy, gasping for breath time for me as I shuddered under their assault. My cock was hard but I wasn’t into it at all, which just meant I stayed hard and unsatisfied as these two fat girls raped me. And they had stamina, each of them. I swear Angela came several times as she slowed and then sped back up with new urgency. But finally she relented and got off me, only for Nancy to take her place on my cock while she took Nancy’s place sitting on my left arm. I couldn’t even see her there, I just remembered her sitting on my arm.

The girls were really getting into it, hollering and whooping it up as they savaged me. Marta was dripping juices all over my face, and finally came hard on me. She replaced herself with Berta, about forty and the slimmest of them at two ten. But she first sat down backward, with her hairy pussy in my eyes and her anus at my mouth. “Lick my shitter, boy!” she shouted, slapping my immobilized face hard. Tears flowed from my eyes as I poked my tongue up her butt crack to the puckered hole. It was ripe and musky in there, but she didn’t seem to have any clingons stuck there. They’d probably all been swimming nude, keeping their outsides rinsed off. Still.

Eventually Berta turned around so I could muff dive her pussy. I was glad she finally wasn’t dripping pussy juices into my eyes. Nancy finished with my cock, though, and gave Jessica a turn. She attacked my cock with a vengeance, slamming herself down over it hard, making me fear a bad angle of descent and what would happen. But I was staying hard and meanwhile I soaked up Berta’s fluids until she relinquished her spot for Tammy, the biggest of them. She wrapped her flesh around my face enough to engulf me in dark, sweaty girl meat. I couldn’t breathe, or see, or even hear. I began shaking as my air ran out, and someone must have convinced her to adjust her position to let a little air in past her fleshy shaved twat.

Jessica got off my cock. I was still not cumming. I didn’t want to cum and give them the satisfaction. But still, I want to cum so much and get the relief! But Jessica began slapping my balls. I cried out and jerked. Then Tammy punched my belly. “Careful!” she yelled at me, muffled by her thighs. Jessica, though, kept on hitting my balls with her open hand. I screamed and it got so intense I couldn’t stop myself from starting to cry. Blind, raped, and under random horrid assault, it was too much.

She stopped slightly before Tammy had her last orgasm. They climbed off me, but I just curled up in a ball, shaking while they stared down at me. I some of them had their phones out, pointed at me. “Alright, get up you fucking prick!” Tammy snapped, kicking my ass. “On your knees!” I struggled up to my knees, but Nancy shoved me forward.

“Crawl!” she snapped. Berta kicked my ass, and they made me crawl up towards the big lodge house. It looked larger than needed for the six of them, but it was the off season, and more than a little cool even on this warm day.

“What are we going to do with him?” Angela asked.

“Put him in the basement, in the storage room,” Marta said. They made me crawl down some stairs and into a large pantry for a commercial kitchen. At the back, they stood me up under a ceiling beam. They had rope, and tied my arms up over my head, pulled wide. Then they did the same to my feet, spreading my legs and tying them to pipes and fixtures on opposite walls. It wasn’t elegant, but I wasn’t leaving. They took more pictures of me like that. My cock ached and throbbed, ever harder. I was ready to cum, but they weren’t working it.

Nancy had vanished, but returned with some belts. “Know what this is for, prick?” she asked. She swung it hard, hitting my ass. Then she swung it harder.

“Stop! Please! I’m sorry!” I cried as Angela took one and began whipping my crotch. Tammy swung at my chest. Jessica worked my legs and sometime my arms. I just stood there being whipped by four women.

Marta returned to my sight, and she had a sewing kit with her. While Angela and Tammy gave her room to work, she held the needle to my right nipple.

“Please, don’t!” I begged. “I learned my lesson! Mistress! I did!” She pushed the needle through my flesh and pierced me. Then came another needle. And another. And finally she criss-crossed my nipple area with them.

“You men!” she spat. “Always focused on our breasts! Well we can do the same back at you!”

Angela and Tammy resumed my whipping, hitting me with all their strength. My body was exploding in pain all over. They took turns, cycling through. I slowly realized they were also getting dressed, leaving only me naked.

A few well-placed blows on my cock head finally did it. I sprayed my cum all over the floor in front of me while they took pictures of it and me.

The lashing stopped. One of them was behind me, tying my balls. She cinched the rope tight. Then I felt the pull as she dangled something from it, yanking down on my scrotum. I turned my face down in horror to see she had dangled a rock in a bag, almost down to the floor so when it swayed it kept swaying back and forth. Heavy. Ten pounds? I didn’t know.

“I think I’ve had it with this,” Tammy said.

“What about him?” Nancy asked.

“He’s not going to tell anyone, right?” Marta said.

“No! God, no! I wouldn’t want anyone to know!”

“Good,” she said with a smile. “We’ll set you free. In the morning.”

“What? No!” I screamed as they filed out, leaving me there. The lights went out. I was stuck there in agony, bleeding with my balls getting torn off. Staring into the dark abyss. It wasn’t even late afternoon. They couldn’t be serious.

I stared into my soul a lot as the seconds flowed past me like syrup. I pissed on the floor. I cried. I planned to die like that. I did not sleep.

The light blinded me. Nancy and Tammy were handling me. The others were nowhere around there. They didn’t say a word as they unhooked me and took things off of and out of my body. I fell to the floor but they made me crawl back up and out to the front parking area. There they put me in the trunk of a car and hogtied me. A gag and blindfold completed the picture. Then it was a long, delirious drive, most of which I slept for.

They yanked me out of the trunk and took the bonds off me. “The town’s ten miles that way,” Nancy said, pointing. “Try not to get picked up for indecent exposure, asshole.”

Tammy pushed me down. She saw my cock hardening. I couldn’t even resist as she yanked it to full and mounted me. She didn’t even undress. She had a skirt with no panties. Then Nancy had her turn ten minutes later. I felt my balls ache as they finally came again, flooding Nancy’s pussy with my spunk.

“So, you like this after all, huh?” she sneered as she finished raping me, squeezing a few cums for herself. And that was it. They drove off. I lay there on that dirt road on that much cooler day with the rain threatening. I finally stood and began the slow trip back to find my car and head home. I wasn’t going to say shit to anyone. No fucking way this was going into a police report.

And since I don’t generally check the femdom stuff online, it was a year before I saw my photoset plastered all over the web, after seeing two female co-workers staring at me and overhearing a few web site names.
The rumors about me are scurrilous, depraved rantings of a sick mind, and I categorically deny any sense of falsehood attributed to them.

carhamgrater
Re: Fat Chicks: Dangerous when Riled
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2020, 07:40:34 AM »
Loved it! Always a cringing joy to read of a guy getting equal abusive treatment from the ladies. I expected his would last a little longer say a month or so! ben a while since i posted this to you - merit awarded!

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 524
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2020, 12:28:34 PM »
I considered having it be a longer term prospect. But I realized these women aren't predators. They weren't planning anything nor were they prepared. All of their gear was readily obtained at Ace, the Yarn Barn, or any clothing store. They encountered an obnoxious threat and dealt with it, and then unobtrusively swept away the evidence without ramping up into murder or other felonies.

I don't think our 'hero' will be taking voyeur pictures again any time soon.
The rumors about me are scurrilous, depraved rantings of a sick mind, and I categorically deny any sense of falsehood attributed to them.

Offline Jevans985
  • Junior
  • Merits 2
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2020, 09:39:28 PM »
While from the women’s perspective it seemed like a one time chance encounter, our hero did seem to like it enough that perhaps he can persuade them to play again?

Offline Ssubslv4u
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2020, 04:52:23 PM »
I would love fat women to seduce me or rape me, I posted this somewhere else and like to post it to your story, btw I loved it, except the end, I rather be forced and used and abused by all those women, I love big women
It’s weird, the women I meet always have a rape fantasy but if a man wants one he is chastised for even suggesting it.  My Aunt (fathers side) molested me when I was 10 years old. I remembered it was like a game she come home, tell me to come upstairs then lie down in her run and sat on my chest and slid forward to my face and then used me as a riding horse, at the time I didn’t care, actually today I would love to find at least one women to rape me. It’s a fantasy of mine, especially sitting on my face with worn pantyhose and a dress.
   Then one day I showed my other Aunt (my moms sister) the game and after that I never got to play the game with my dads Aunt. 
I never told my mom or dad (it would break my dads heart) and my moms sisters aunt kept it from my mom.
   Maybe that’s why I love big women, more weight and can’t escape.
 I even constructed a “Queening” box (the man head inside the box, I put a comfy toilet  seat on top, so the women is comfortable, I am comfortable inside and I am at the height of the women who is using me to give her oral cleaning to both Pussy and asshole, I take a hepatitis shot in case I find another women who loves to take control and use me as her personal oral cleaner, I also love it smelly and being forced to eat a smelly pussy and sweaty asshole (which I have done) but the smother box is also for water sports and more, although I love drinking women’s pee (I call it Goddesses Champagne) I only was forced to rim a women anytime she wanted.
   I would love to find another women that loves to force a man to lick her clean, I am 59 divorced (my ex used to do it, when I forced her to Dominant me) I was always the dominant one, but I love submitting to a women especially if she older and heavy.
 I live in Massachusetts and hope I find a women as kinky as me.
What’s sad, I not into raping women but I love a women to rape me, make me her slave and serve her in anyway shape or form.
Thank you all
From Ssubslv4u

Offline David633517
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
  • I Love RU!
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2023, 01:05:37 PM »
Would love to be that guy but went a bit to extreme at the end.