Author Topic: Ron Jeremy  (Read 481 times)

Offline pisseddawg
  • Junior
  • Merits 16
Ron Jeremy
« on: January 08, 2023, 09:24:55 PM »
  So, Ron's getting off on being nuts, 30 rapes and he'll spend his days in a nut house.  Could this be venereal decease related, did any of the rapes make it to video?  Does anyone know more about this?

Online vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1095
Re: Ron Jeremy
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2023, 04:17:58 PM »
Just what I've read in the news. Ronnie! He had the opportunity to bang so much hot pussy over the course of his career but apparently couldn't separate work from pleasure. He even has the look of a creepo rapist now! LOL

Not only going after women though but also preying on underage girls. He has 30 counts of rape against him, I'll bet it's even more!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline EnabranTain

• Undergrad
  • Merits 130
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2023, 08:43:13 PM »
I'd heard about him having rape charges against him many years ago, but I didn't realize it was that many! Yikes!
No one bad is ever truly bad, and no one good is ever truly good.
-Loki

More of my stories can be found at
AO3KB, or RU

Offline LtBroccoli

• Undergrad
  • Merits 487
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2023, 10:44:44 PM »
He's awaiting trial but both his lawyers and the prosecution had him examined.  Ron Jeremy has dementia and has likely had it for a couple years.  Barring some miracle cure, he'll never stand trial.  So his victims won't get the justice they deserve, but he'll rot away in a state prison hospital until he dies.  He will slowly lose his mind, realizing that everything he once was is gone until he's nothing more than a vegetable praying for death, and by that point he won't be able to ask for it.

Dementia is a living hell and a fate worse than death.  He earned this.
Always close the program you were running before exiting the holodeck

Online vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1095
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2023, 01:20:13 AM »
He's awaiting trial but both his lawyers and the prosecution had him examined.  Ron Jeremy has dementia and has likely had it for a couple years.  Barring some miracle cure, he'll never stand trial.  So his victims won't get the justice they deserve, but he'll rot away in a state prison hospital until he dies.  He will slowly lose his mind, realizing that everything he once was is gone until he's nothing more than a vegetable praying for death, and by that point he won't be able to ask for it.

Dementia is a living hell and a fate worse than death.  He earned this.
I don't think I'd be out of line to say justice has been served.
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!