Author Topic: Dear Diary  (Read 2704 times)

Offline pinkwarkitten14

• Junior
  • Merits 22
Dear Diary
« on: October 25, 2015, 05:58:12 PM »
Dear Diary,

I’ve never had a diary before, so I’m not really sure what to put here. I suppose I just talk to you like you’re my friend, because it seems like you’re all I’ve got right now. He says that you’re meant to keep me sane, if that is at all possible. He also said that you are my only property, and that I should treat you as such, and keep you safe and take good care of you. I promised him I would and thanked him for the gift like I should. He would have beaten me if I hadn’t. ‘He’ is my captor, and, currently, the only human interaction I’m getting. I’m so afraid, Diary. Help me. Please. He hurts me, Diary. He says it’s for my own good. That I’m going to make a good little slave for him one day. Discipline, he calls it. He says if I’m good I don’t need to get hurt. He also says that if I’m good, I can earn privileges. Like a blanket, food, maybe even be allowed in the house or even outside one day. I need to get out.
I miss my music. I’ve played the violin for years and years. It gives me a certain peace, a serenity I’ve not found in anything else. I sing and hum now, sure, but I want my violin back. He has it, I know he does. It’s tucked away somewhere inside his house. I don’t know where. He says he’ll let me have it again one day, if I deserve it. If not, he’ll smash it and make me into a fuck doll instead of a slave. I don’t know what that means, but the threat of having my violin smashed…. Well…. It makes me cry.

He keeps me chained in this basement room. It’s cold and dark all the time and I don’t get a blanket. Most nights I sleep on this dirty old mattress. Some nights I don’t even get that. He drags it out of the room and locks me in again and I have to sleep on the cold concrete floor. I want to go home. Someone will come rescue me, I know it. I just have to keep up my strength and wait this out until then. How I’ll do that…. I dunno, Diary. I’m not sure how long I’ve been here. There aren’t any windows and he won’t tell me what time it is. I can’t have been here more than a few days. Someone will find me. They have to. I don’t know how I’ll make it, otherwise.

I have to talk to you every day, Diary. That’s what he told me. He says what I say to you is private, at least for now, but I don’t believe him. I think he’s going to read what I write. Maybe I’m just being paranoid, but it’s kinda hard not to be right now.

Well I guess that’s it for now, Diary.

Until tomorrow,
Anna Christina Taylor

Dear Diary,

Not much has changed since yesterday. I want to go home.

Speak soon,
Anna Christina Taylor

Dear Diary,

You seem to be my only friend right now, and the only thing I have that’s stable. Sometimes I get things, sometimes I don’t. Sometimes he’s nice-ish, sometimes he hurts me so bad I can’t hardly move the next day. I don’t know what to expect. I’ve had you for three days now. That means I’ve been here almost a week, if not more. Where are my family and friends? Why haven’t they come and saved me?

Anna Christina Taylor

Dear Diary,

As promised, I’m here again today, though today is one of the days when I hurt. I think I’ll go curl up on my bed. Good night.

Anna Christina Taylor.

Dear Diary,    

It’s been a while. I’ve missed you. Lately I’ve been so worn out from our “training” sessions all the time that I just sleep when he isn’t “training” me. I want to go home, though I’m not sure I’ll ever get to. I’ve earned a few privileges. I get food and water almost every day now, and a warm blanket at night too, and a few books to read. But now, though, he keeps me naked most of the time. There’s a tub in here so I can take a shower and be clean, and every so often he brings in a small bag. The bag means I get shaved. He pulls out a small razor and a can of shaving cream and shaves my pussy bald with it. It’s supposed to make me feel more naked and exposed. It does. It also makes those nights a pussy target night if I get any kind of punishment. The skin gets all tender and sensitive, so it really hurts if he smacks me there. He never hurts me with the razor, which I am grateful for. If I misbehave during my shaving, he puts it down, punishes me as he pleases and then continues.

I wonder if anyone is still looking for me. Probably not. That’s what he tells me. I’m not important enough for anyone to care about me and put up a search effort. I’m beginning to think he’s right. Nobody loves me enough to come and save me. You love me though, right, Diary? I love you....

I had better go. I’m starting to cry now and I don’t want to drip tears on the pages.

Good night.
Anna Christina.

Dearest Diary,

It’s been a while again. He—Master took you away from me as a part of my punishment for being a worthless cunt who can’t do what she’s told. I try to behave, honest. The beatings are more infrequent but they’re worse now. He says he expects more out of me now – holds me to a higher standard.
I have my violin back now. He promises to try to give me time every day to practice and to write to you. I do hope so. I’ve missed you so much, Diary.
He says I’m improving a lot, despite my still-frequent fuck-ups. We’ve started this new routine called “rules day” every week. That’s today, Diary. I’m scared, Diary. Rules day is when he takes me into another room and straps me down to a cold metal chair and quizzes me on my rules, amongst other things, to make sure I’m obeying him and still learning. That wouldn’t be so bad, except that if I get a question wrong, well… he hooks me up to this machine with wires on it that lead to my clit and to my nipples and… and he shocks me. It hurts so bad, having electricity running through me like that. I don’t like rules days at all. Sometimes he beats me after, too, if I did particularly badly. That doesn’t happen too much anymore though. If I do as I’m told, and keep learning, I don’t get hurt.

He says it’s time to go now, for my test. I don’t wanna go, Diary. I’m scared.

Until Tomorrow,
Anna

Dear Diary,

Rules day went okay yesterday. I got shocked some, but not as much as usual, so he didn’t beat me last night. He fed me extra last night too, and gave me a glass for water that I can take from the sink now. I don’t know why… I’m not usually allowed such things. I haven’t seen him yet today, which is weird. I think I’ll practice my violin for a while.

Talk soon,
A.

Dear Diary,

No sign of hi—Master again yet today. I’m starting to get hungry. Where is he?

A.

Dear Diary,

Day three, no Master. I’m beginning to get worried. I’ve had no food at all and am starting to get really, really hungry, and lonely too. You’re all I have right now. I hope nothing’s happened. You’ll be the first (and only) to find out as soon as I do.

Anna.

Dear Diary,   

Still no sign after four days. So hungry. Will I die down here? My tummy is starting to stage a rebellion against me, it growls so much. I can’t sleep at night anymore. Exhausted, lonely and hungry. I’ve started pacing. I am honestly worried now. Not even just about myself anymore. I’m finding myself growing more and more attached to him, especially now that he’s not here.

Worried about Him,
A.

Dear Diary,

It’s been five days now and still no sign of Master. I’m going to die down here. Something’s happened to Him and nobody knows I’m even here to come and rescue me.

A concerned pet.

Dear Diary,

I didn’t really have the strength yesterday to write to you, but today I’m trying anyway, just because you’re all I’ve got now. It’s been a week, with no sign whatsoever that Master is even still alive, much less that he cares about me anymore. I’m scared. So so hungry. There’s no water any more. It cut off the night of my last entry to you. I’m dehydrating, fast. I need Him to come back to me. Please let Master come back to me safe.

A.

Dearest Diary,   

He’s BACK! He brought me food and water today, and we even cuddled a little. I hugged Him some and told Him how much I missed Him. He chuckled a little at my excitement when he came in. I crawled all fast like over to Him and hugged His leg all tight like and didn’t wanna let go, ever. I need Him like I need air.

I’m so obedient now. I do everything I can to please Him. I don’t want him to go away like that again. He didn’t say if it was my fault or not, but I don’t want to risk it.

He raped me when he got back, but I was so ecstatic that he was back that I didn’t really care. He told me to suck his cock after and I did. That made Him very happy, even though I wasn’t very good at it.

We belong to each other, He and I. I am His and He is mine.

Love you, Diary. So much.

Talk soon.
A.

Dear Diary,

Master fucked me again. This time He allowed me to cum for Him. I was a good little pet and begged him to fuck me harder and to make me scream for him. It was amazing. I don’t think I’ve ever cum so hard or so many times. As a reward, He let me sleep up in the house, in His bed with Him. We cuddled all night long, with his cock inside me and it was so nice. I hope we fuck again tonight. Oh how I love him so.

He lets me go outside now, and roam the yard. I can run and play and get fresh air and exercise. Master likes His pets to be in happy and healthy for Him. A happy pet makes for a very happy Master and vice versa.

He takes me shopping now too, and takes me out on dates sometimes. He allows me to wear clothes for these outings, of course, but if He wanted me to go naked, I would. Sometimes, he’ll put a vibrating egg inside my pussy – one that has a tiny remote control that he holds while we’re out, and he’ll turn the vibrations up, down or off as he pleases and I have to pretend like it’s not even happening! He doesn’t punish me if I can’t, because He knows it’s very hard, and He also knows that I want so, so badly to be a really good little pet for Him. In this game, I only get punished if I cum without permission, but I always hold it like I’m supposed to. It drives me wild and he knows it. Master gets hard knowing he’s making his pet so horny and squirmy like that. After we play that game, when we’ve finished shopping, Master takes me home and we fuck like lil bunnies (hehe)! Sometimes he doesn’t let me cum when he fucks me after, and then after he’s cum inside me, he pushes the vibe back in and we go out again and play the game some more, only this time I have his cum dripping out of my pussy like the dirty whore I am. Those times, he makes me wear short skirts with no panties. Sometimes he threatens to tie me to something out in public and let everyone have their dirty way with me. And, sometimes (blush)…. sometimes I secretly hope he will, and that he would watch it all happen  - reminding me whose slave I was, who the whole thing was for... and whose pleasure and comfort is more important. I like it when Master reminds me of my place.

Master says some day really soon he’s going to take his little slavepet’s ass and claim it as His. I’m kinda scared, but I trust Him to no end.

Love,
Master’s kitten

Dear Diary,

It’s been a little while since we’ve spoken. I’ve missed you terribly. Mmmm but Master has MORE than made up for it with everything that He’s done to me lately. He’s such a wonderful Master, and I am proud to be His, proud to call that spot at his feet my place – my home. He keeps me safe, and plays with me, and loves me so, and He treasures his little pet. We went out today (vibeless, unfortunately … that made me all pouty) for some things, and to get some errands done. While we were out, someone started talking to me and asked me my name and… and I didn’t know. I don’t remember my name at all. I’m just Master’s kittengirl. His slave. Fuckpet. I… I didn’t know what to say, so I just told her that I was called Kitten. She kinda looked at me funny after that, asking me if that was my real name. Then she stared at my collar for so long I thought she might burn a hole through it… JEEZ! I think she wanted to touch it but was too afraid to ask. And then she just kinda shrugged and walked away. Strange girl. That’s another thing about when Master and I go out…. The other girls like me… they’re all so strange. They look at me funny and… and they’re disobedient to their Masters. I’ve even seen some who tell their Masters what to do!! This girl would never even dream of doing such things. Nuh – uh, no way, nope, never ever in a million, zillion years. (nods) I’ve asked Master about those girls and he just chuckles and says maybe sometime I can help to teach a few of them to be good girls like me.

Hmmmm well anyway, Diary, it’s time for me to go for today. My hand hurts from writing so much to you this time… So I’ll see you tomorrow.

Love alwayses,
kitten.

Dear Diary,

Last night was like any other night with Him - nothing  short of amazing. I cooked, we watched movies, and then of course I practiced my violin.
That’s changed I started living here, with Him. I learn a piece and practice it, make it perfect. Then comes my ‘grading’ – I stand before Him, naked, posture perfect as always, lift my violin into the crook in my neck and start to play. He knows exactly how it goes. He’s listened to it over and over, seen the music, listened to me play it time after time. But this time it’s different. This time He has a Hitachi poised at my clit, buzzing away while I play. He pleasures me, teases me, and all the while I have to keep playing, playing it perfectly. If I miss a note, I start over. I can’t cum until I finish – no pun intended. Too many missed notes and I get punished like the worthless little whore I know I am.

Last night though – last night went well. I played well. I’ve gotten better at this game of His; it started out a little rough at first – especially when He suddenly turned up the wand. But I started over, just like I’m supposed to and played it perfectly.

Master likes games like that, where I’m meant to lose so that He can have a good excuse to play rough with His little toy.

I put away my violin and then He said to go draw a bath. My face lit up – I love it when Master and I take a bath together! – and I ran to go start it. When it was ready, He got in first, and I sat between his legs, like always, with my back against His chest. We relaxed a while, just being close in the nice warm water.

I went to reach for the soap but He stopped me. He said we were going to try something a little different tonight. He asked me if I trusted Him. I don’t like when he asks that, because that usually means we’ll be trying something new that I might not like. I said yes regardless, and He asked me again if I ‘would do anything for Him, ‘cause I am His girl and it’s my job to please Him, right?’ I said ‘of course,’ naturally, and he lifted me up and slid underneath me. He said He always wants us to be connected in some way. And then I felt it – the head of His cock against my ass. I tried to squirm and direct His attention toward my pussy, but he reached around me and smacked my tit and told me to behave and take it like a good girl. We’ve never done this before – the ‘A-word;’ anal. I begged Him but He was insistent. He said it needed to happen; He needed to take his slave’s ass. He pushed at the tiny pucker and started forcing His way in. I cried out as He stretched me open there. It hurt so bad. But, He said that I was His, and that meant ALL of me. He grunted and said that my ass – his ass – felt so good on his cock. ‘So nice and tight,’ He said while I cried and tried to be a good girl. I wanted so badly to be a good girl. If I am bad, I get punished and then I have to sleep in my cage instead of cuddling with Him. I do so love to cuddle, as you know :D

I wanted so bad for it to be over. Whenever He claims a part of me, He likes to make it hurt, to remind me that I belong to Him, and that He brings me pain or pleasure at His will, not mine. I cried. A lot. (You know how I get. I’ve told you so much about U/us and you’ve helped me in ways you could never know. Because you’re a book.) He said I was being so good and started rubbing my clit and playing with my boobs. He gave me one of the waterproof vibrators and said I could play with myself with it because I was being such a good little cunt. I played with myself and came like the stupid horny slut I am. He always tells me that; he likes to degrade me, even if I’m not being punished. Of course I begged for orgasm every time, and thanked Him at the apex of my climax like I was trained. I’m a dirty whore. Cumming while getting fucked in the ass is what only dirty whores do, so that’s what I am.

He finished inside me and plugged my ass. He said he wanted to remind me about what a stupid slutty cunt I am, and keep me ‘ready for tonight’. I knew what he meant from the moment He said it.

We got ready for bed and I knelt patiently on the floor at the foot of the bed, like I always do. Only bad girls assume that they’ll be allowed on the bed. I’m not a bad girl (most of the time). I bowed my head low when He came into the room. A good slavegirl should always be ready and waiting for her Master to enter. He should never have to wait for her. He sipped the water I put on the bedside table – like always – and then continued about His business, getting ready for bed, not even acknowledging my presence.

He always knows when His girl is around though – even when she’s hiding (snerkle) from him.

I waited for His signal. He likes to make me wait. He’ll either say “come” meaning it’s okay for me to climb into the bed, or he’ll say “cage” meaning I have to go crawl into my cage and wait for Him to come and secure me in.

It was the bed, of course, after the comment from earlier. He climbed into bed and laid on His side and I followed suit immediately after. I curled into him with my back against His chest. I was naked, of course, so He pulled out the plug and slid His cock in straight away. My ass adjusted around Him and He wrapped His arms around me, One arm underneath and wrapped around my boobs, the other over the top with a hand cupping my pussy, protecting His property. Oh, how I love that so. He moved his hand from my pussy to my throat, pulled me back against Him and growled into my ear about how sexy my ass felt wrapped around His cock. He said He would have that whenever He wanted now; another hole that was His for the taking. His cunt. His ass. His pretty mouth. Not mine. I’m a fucktoy. Fucktoys don’t have things of their own. Sure their Masters may grant them things, but nothing is truly theirs. I’m a set of holes for His pleasure. But I’m also His slave – His treasure and his one and only.

With love, as always,
Kitten

Dearest Diary,

I woke this morning to the thrusting of His hips, taking my ass first thing! It didn’t hurt so bad this morning because His cock was in my ass all night (Master has always been so gracious and thoughtful), so I hardly cried at all this time - I was a good girl for Master.

After breakfast, He told me to go and kneel in the living room and wait for Him. I did as I was told, waited a few minutes there before he walked into the room, naked just as I am. He proposed we try a little something new, a game of sorts. The game itself would involve tease and denial, as would the reward afterward. He told me that once I knew what the “prize” would be, that I would have to play. He knew my curiosity would get the better of me. I agreed. He said that we would play this game of His, and if I won, I wouldn’t have to ask to cum all week; I’d have open permissions to play all I liked, so long as it didn’t affect my responsibilities to Him. If I lost, however, it would be a whole week of edging and denial. He deflected any protesting coming from me and then told me the rules. The game was that I would sit in His lap, facing Him, only with His cock buried inside my pussy. Either of us could do anything we wanted to the other. The first person to move their hips, roll their pelvis – anything – would lose and the game would end.

We played and I lost, but he fucked me so hard after that it didn’t matter. He let me cum one last time before my week started. Master is so very generous. I don’t mind – about the edging – because it will allow me to focus more on pleasing him and less on my own pleasure. A worthless slave like me need only worry about her own pleasure when her Master grants it to her, should He so choose to give it. I need This girl needs to learn to forget herself. Selfishness does nothing to serve Him and that’s what’s important.

That’s what he’s training me to do. That’s what I’m here for – what I exist for.

It might be a while, Diary. Master says worthless cunts on punishment don’t need diaries. So, I guess I will see you when my punishment is over, Diary. I’m not even sure why I’m being punished this time. It’s not the game…. Perhaps I just need a reminder of my place again. Anyway, I must go. Master is calling and I mustn’t keep Him waiting, unless I want to be punished further. I shall miss you dearly. Bye for now…

Love always,
His slave.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 06:13:42 PM by pinkwarkitten14 »
~Itteh Bitteh Ebil Kitteh~

Offline archon1980

• Undergrad
  • Merits 23
Re: Dear Diary
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2022, 10:01:59 PM »
It only took my 6 years to find this.  Very nice Kitten, very nice.