Author Topic: What fantasy turns you on the most?  (Read 37708 times)

Offline robynbreeder
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
  • I Love RU!
Re: What fantasy turns you on the most?
« Reply #225 on: March 30, 2024, 01:00:23 AM »
MASCULINITY IN CRISIS!

the war against boys, future obsolescence of males, masculinity itself being compromised, virility as a liability
masculinity abuse and masculinity slavery
vulnerability through masculinity.
handsome young men surrendering their masculinity, surrendering their virility, surrendering their muscle mass, manliness being exploited,
Evil predation against muscle
studs hunted for sport
young men reclassified as big muscular male animals to be subdued by the rest of society
illegal stud/slut breeding programs
human males repurposed as bulls, oxen, draft horses, donekys, or any beast of burden
bodybuilders used like sex toys

If anyone has any suggestions about stories featuring highly domineering misandry against males that treats them like beasts of burden, I would LOVE to read them and discuss them

Offline BigDaddyNL
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
  • I Love RU!
« Reply #226 on: April 01, 2024, 07:06:19 AM »
This completely turns me on big time :-)

My favorite involves a rapist who is taller and stronger than I am, but who doesn't immediately physically overpower me. He abducts me and threatens me with a knife to keep me from fighting back too much at first, but he isn't brutish about it. He simply holds the knife to my throat in a playfully threatening way. He looms over me, standing far too close with my back against the wall. He starts with gentle touches to the jaw, face, wrists, neck, and other erogenous zones, going as far as the inner thigh, but not actually touching my genital region. He says things that are sexually threatening, but also arousing. It feels wrong for it to feel good, but it puts me at ease as he acts almost like a tender lover. Then, when my guard is down, he throws me over his shoulder and carries me to the bed. I'm startled and suddenly panicked, so I struggle, but he is too strong. He throws me onto the bed and uses his superior strength to hold my wrists together above my head. He binds my wrists that way. He undresses me, cutting my top off, since my wrists are tied and it can't be slipped over my head. When I am nude and pleading for him not to do this, he kisses me on the lips and then gags me. Then he has his way with me, in a forceful and somewhat painful manner, but also making sure that I orgasm so he can use it against me as part of his mind-fuckery. When he is done, he sows seeds of fear and doubt, telling me that it would be futile to report what he had done to me and making me believe it. I go home and try to forget about what happened, but, several days later, he abducts me and does it all over again.

I'm also quite partial to betrayal and sparring/fighting followed by rape. I'm straight as an arrow, but my female roommate managed to elicit squirmy feelings in my nether regions the other day when she and I were bouncing a conversation back and forth where we made up a scenario where I was a goody-two-shoes moral paragon and she was a villain who had been masquerading as my best friend. I also like supposedly friendly sparring matches that end in one party pinned against the wall or to the floor and then the winner has his way with the loser. I like it about equally well whether the pinned party enjoys it or not. I mostly like the lack of explicit consent in that scenario.

And I've got an auto-virginal kink. Because I am a virgin and I like playing up the significance of that in rape fantasies. I also find shower sex, anal sex, stranger breaking into my bedroom at night, and a host of other things arousing, but I've already exceeded the designation of my singular most arousing fantasy.  ;D

EDIT: Alright, I forgot one that I have to include. I'm not aware of such a thing existing in real life, but I like fantasizing about being drugged with a drug that lowers inhibitions  but also lets me clearly remember the details later.

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1094
« Reply #227 on: April 01, 2024, 01:58:26 PM »
MASCULINITY IN CRISIS!

the war against boys, future obsolescence of males, masculinity itself being compromised, virility as a liability
masculinity abuse and masculinity slavery
vulnerability through masculinity.
handsome young men surrendering their masculinity, surrendering their virility, surrendering their muscle mass, manliness being exploited,
Evil predation against muscle
studs hunted for sport
young men reclassified as big muscular male animals to be subdued by the rest of society
illegal stud/slut breeding programs
human males repurposed as bulls, oxen, draft horses, donekys, or any beast of burden
bodybuilders used like sex toys

If anyone has any suggestions about stories featuring highly domineering misandry against males that treats them like beasts of burden, I would LOVE to read them and discuss them
There are always sci-fi stories like "Mars Needs Women". How about a story where "Mars Needs Men"? An alien female race invades Earth and abducts all healthy men of a certain age and transports them back to their planet on the other side of the galaxy. The men are used for breeding stock as all the alien males have gone sterile from a pandemic that ravaged the alien world.
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline HistBuff7

• Freshman
  • Merits 3
  • Happy go Loki me!
« Reply #228 on: April 19, 2024, 01:22:48 AM »
A town or fortress that falls with women inside it... HUGE turn-on! I love those fantasies where the soldiers capture the place, kill or incapacitate the men, then do as they please with the womenfolk.

I just saw The Last Command, a 1955 movie that depicts that last stand at Fort Alamo.

At the end of the movie, the fort falls and the 200-odd men all get massacred by a full regiment of Mexican soldiers.

There are Yankee women in that fort. Young and beautiful women.

Earlier in the movie, the Mexican General, Santa Anna, promised safe conduct for the women and children. This means he will spare the women's life and their dignity, but perhaps he has other plans and will only spare their life.

During the final assault, the movie shows the men dying, but the women have little screen time, just enough for the viewer to know that they are inside the fort when it falls.

The Mexican General enters the fort after the battle and his men collect the bodies of both camps. Then, the movie immediately transitions to the camp of a US brigade some distance away. You then see the carriages carrying "the ladies of Fort Alamo".

The horse-draft carriages roll in, carrying women who sit, their face cast down, not wearing any makeup, their hair rather unkempt, and most importantly, they are not wearing the same clothes as before the final assault.

Whatever happened to those women in the immediate aftermath of the fall of Fort Alamo is not shown in the movie. The ellipse allows for an incredibly powerful rape story.

Actresses who played the main characters... & Pictures showing what they looked like in that movie.

Anna Maria Alberghetti as Consuelo de Quesada (only 19 back then)
and Virginia Grey as Mrs. Dickinson (the blonde sitting on that chair; gorgeous at 38)...

Anna Maria Alberghetti

... What they look like in the movie AFTER...

The erotic tension... Through the roof! Hundreds and hundreds of Mexican soldiers who suddenly realize they are masters of the place, and there are some 25 or 30 women in it, most of whom are young and pretty. Those men are still full of adrenaline. They are like animals! The General is powerless. The soldiers won't be denied the supreme prize--- the enemy's women!

I would LOVE to write a story depicting how those gorgeous ladies were gang-raped after Fort Alamo's fall, by the victorious Mexican troops and the General himself, who said he was going to spare their lives, but not necessarily refrain from using them as whores for him and his men. A good General must keep good discipline by preventing mutiny. The rapes would last two full days and nights.

Only then are the women allowed to leave in peace.

I would need to depart quite a bit from accepted history, but it would be a fun story to write.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2024, 02:22:58 AM by HistBuff7 »
Happy go Loki me!