Author Topic: A Home Invasion Horror  (Read 9969 times)

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1103
Re: A Home Invasion Horror
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2024, 11:30:48 PM »
Excellent Home Invasion! I loved how Devin, Marcus, and Tyrone used and degraded two hot suburban MILFs like Cindy and Stephanie. The ending with Matt, the husband, fucking Cindy was great. I was expecting to see the daughter show up, but no big deal.

:emot_mrhappydick.gif: :emot_mrhappydick.gif: :emot_mrhappydick.gif: :emot_mrhappydick.gif:
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline HistBuff7

• Sophomore
  • Merits 3
  • A dark-haired girl makes for a bright morning
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2024, 09:34:53 PM »
The premise of putting two fine-looking MILFs with men they would never normally encounter is a great one. I've read a couple similar stories that have vanished when the rules changed in 2021. Merit!
My fantasies have many lights, shades and shadows

Offline gaggedKitty23

• Senior
  • Merits 615
  • Punish me. Reward me. Then punish me again.
    • Complete List of My Exclusive Erotica Stories
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2024, 02:03:53 PM »
Home invasion is one of my FAVORITE noncon themes and you pull it off so masterfully. The humiliation and shame between husband and wife made to do things against their will and witnessing their partner forced to give or receive pleasure... sooo hot. I need to read more of your stories, that's for sure.
"Punish me. Reward me. Then punish me again." You can find my website with more of my erotic stories at https://linktr.ee/dkaine

Offline RedSlice
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2024, 10:01:33 PM »
Love this story. Home invasions with unexpected visitors are my favorite. Do wish the daughter(s) would have arrived at some point. But maybe in the next adventure for the gang it will involve a mom and daughter or 2