Author Topic: Lesbian rape at the Tennis club  (Read 4728 times)

Offline very9look
  • Senior
  • Merits 57
Re: Lesbian rape at the Tennis club
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2023, 03:09:07 PM »
      “Maria, please let me leave. I promise I won’t tell anyone that you molested me in my sleep.”

“Shut up bitch.”

“If you touch me with your filthy hands again it’s rape and you’ll spend the rest of your life behind bars.”

Samson was getting all excited sniffing Cindy’s panty. When I thought he was ready I led him over by his leash so he was facing Cindy’s up turned ass.

“Please don’t hurt me, you can’t force me to let your hands explore my body and I’m not a lesbian I’m a WHAT….STOP……Oh MY GOD STOP.”

Samson put his nose up her butt and started slurping Miss Cindy Wentworth exposed pussy. At first she tried fighting back but Samson wasn’t going to have any of that as he continued licking that spoiled rich bitch's cunt. I was so turned on watching that snotty blonde Princess getting tongue fucked that I experienced my first orgasm of the day as I shot ny cum into my white panties.
           Cindy breath was now coming in short pants as Samson must have found her g- spot. I started to video tape the two of them but something happened to Samson. He stopped his licking and then “HOLY SHIT” a long pink penis emerged lt got bigger and bigger.

“Do it boy, fuck her good.”

Offline very9look
  • Senior
  • Merits 57
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2023, 12:06:35 PM »
   Samson’s pink monster got bigger and bigger as it became unsheathed. Poor Cindy couldn’t see what was happening but her ass  was still arched upward searching for Samson's long tongue little did she know what was waiting to fuck her senseless.
          I used the opportunity to quickly undress myself as I intended to ravish Cindy after Samson was finished. Drool was falling from lower lip as I watched Samson mount her from the rear. It took awhile as Cindy was fighting back and then.

“EEEEEEEKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!”

Samson found Cindy’s sweet spot as he plowed away. I felt myself starting to cum as Samson held Cindy’s white  tennis skirt in his teeth. I was rubbing my hairy pussy as I searched for my own orgasm. Cindy stopped her screaming and was now  just babbling incoherently as Samson was pumping  his pink rod in and out of the arrogant blonde bitch’s pussy.

The door to the shed opened.

“OH MY GOD,Cindy what are you doing.”

Looks like we have some company as I got up. I guess I’m going to have some fun too.

Offline very9look
  • Senior
  • Merits 57
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2023, 01:52:13 PM »
      Jody, Cindy’s friend from lunch was in total shock to see her teen idol being fucked by Samson and what was even more disgusting she was enjoying it as her breath came in short pants.
       Lucky for me she didn’t see me fingering myself on the opposite couch. So I got up and went behind her and cupped her small breasts that were held captive by her sports bra and tennis sweater .

“Welcome to the party Jody.” As I nibbled on her ear lobe.

“Get away from me, you degenerate creep.”

“Cmon baby you know you can’t resist me, I saw the way you were checking me out.”

“You’re crazy, let go of me. I said let go of me NOW.”

I forced Jody’s mouth to mine and started to tongue fuck her pretty virgin mouth. Next came the zipper of her tennis outfit. Then I opened the clasp of her sports bra. Satisfied I then stopped my assault and concentrated on getting Jody’s clothes off until she was naked except for her white tennis panties.
            After that I led her over to the sofa and put her over my naked lap and then lifted her skirt up and  started spanking her panty clad ass while holding her long brown hair in my fist.
           Cindy meanwhile
had a smile on her face as Samson was plowing her cunt  with his pink shaft. 

Offline very9look
  • Senior
  • Merits 57
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2023, 02:20:10 PM »
      Jodie was wiggling her panty clad ass as I spanked her one butt at a time. When I was satisfied with my handiwork I stripped the beautiful brunette of the rest of her clothes. Once she was completely naked I put my left hand over her pussy while I continued spanking her with my right hand. It didn’t take very long before  my index finger was easily sliding up and down her wet slit.
           Oh yeah Jody  was no longer resisting me as l ravaged her pussy with two fingers. I knew she was about to Cum  as her hips matched my finger fucking, finally her slim body began to shake as she had her orgasm.
 Next I put her body atop mine as I forced her into tribbing her brown fuzzy cunt into my hairy bush. I came hard as I  watched Samson shoot his load into Cindy’s ravaged pussy.
            After 10 minutes Samson unhooked his massive pink cock letting a stream of his jism to drop down Cindy’s tanned legs. Meanwhile both my hands were holding Jody’s ass Cheeks as I approached my second orgasm.

Offline very9look
  • Senior
  • Merits 57
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2023, 12:37:39 PM »
      Jody and I helped Cindy get dressed and watched her walking bowlegged back towards her car with traces of Samson%u2019s poo dripping down her toned legs.
         Jody told me that I was a monster to do that to her friend. I just grabbed her by her ponytail and forced her mouth to mine.

%u201CWe%u2019re not finished bitch.%u201D

%u201CPlease leave me alone I%u2019m not a lesbian, I%u2019m nt a le%u2026..%u201D

My tongue was swirling around her mouth searching for her tongue. It didn%u2019t take very long before the two of us were engaged in hot lesbian sex. I then picked her up and carried her back to the sofa where I pussy fucked her sweet little cunt until she screamed her orgasm into my mouth. I did it again and again and again.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2023, 03:47:49 PM by very9look »

Offline very9look
  • Senior
  • Merits 57
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2023, 01:39:19 PM »
   It’s been at least two weeks since I laid eyes on Cindy and Jody but that was about to change tonight as I was instructed to work as a serving girl  st some rich girls birthday party.
       She looked fucking beautiful as Cindy approached me. At first she ignored my smiles even went as far as slowly passing by letting me get a good whiff of her exotic perfume. Just to show her that I could play the same game I whispered woof, woof in her ear and licked her neck in the process.
         She was in shock that I was so brazen about it.

“Cindy we need some alone time” as I stroked her  arm.

“Leave m alone pervert or I’ll have you thrown out.”

I showed her a small portion  of the video I took with her and Samson.

“My place back by the kennel after the party.”

Offline very9look
  • Senior
  • Merits 57
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2023, 02:26:34 PM »
It was about 1:30 when Cindy knocked on the door of the kennel. She was dressed in this one piece yellow strapless dress that was a full  6 inches above her knee’s, her long blonde hair dangled about her shoulders. God she looked so very, very fuckable   

“Maria I don’t want to ever have anything to do with you or your perverted dog.”

I guess Samson must have heard that Cindy didn’t like him so he started to growl.

“Ok you spoiled brat I’ll give you the video for $500 but first I want a kiss and good pussy rub.”

“Touch you, either you give me the tape or I’ll see to it that you lose your job and get deported back to the cave you must have crawled out of and as far as your fucking dog goes I’ll have him put to sleep. Turn the tape over NOW!”

Cindy looked so hot that I shut off her rants by kissing her full on the lips, but to my painful surprise she pushed me back and raked her nails across my face.

“You bitch I’ll kill you for that.”

Cindy slammed the heel of her yellow shoe down onto my foot causing me to yelp out in pain.That’s when I lost it and rolled my fist into a ball and punched her hard in her gut causing her to double over.

Offline very9look
  • Senior
  • Merits 57
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2023, 04:13:38 PM »
 I led Cindy over to the sofa and then proceeded to  unlocked Samson’s cage where he  eagerly ran  over to her and began licking her face
        Satisfied I went back to the sofa and placed Cindy over my lap, lifted her tight yellow dress up and over her hips and then pulled her thong down her tapered legs. Her head was laying in the sofa arm.
          I spanked that stuck up rich bitch one cheek at a time. My panties were getting wet just watching her squirm on my lap. When I felt she got the message I held her down with one hand while stroking her tight little cunt with my forefinger.

“Stop, stop I’m not a lesbian pervert like you.”

I looked over at Samson and sensed something had changed in the big dog. Oh boy his pink weapon started to push its way out.

“Do it boy put it in her fucking moith.”

“Eeeeekkkk!.”

She was twisting her head side to side until I held her firmly with my free hand that’s when Samson’s eyes grew big and bigger.

“Oh God NO ….NO.. NO   ..Nooooooooo….gulp…. Nooooo. ….glib. Aeeeeweeee.”

Samsons tongue was hanging from his teeth as he was pumping his slimy pink doggie cock into Cindy’s mouth. That’s when I started to finger fuck with two fingers. Samson’s body held her head firmly in place so I then used my free hand to spank her pretty little ass, at this point my panties were soaking wet as I spanked and fingered my blonde goddess while I watched as she was forced to suck on Samson’s pink cock.

Offline very9look
  • Senior
  • Merits 57
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2023, 01:09:13 PM »
   Samson shot his load of doggie sperm into Cindy’s mouth. It was so fucking hot for me to see that stuck up Princess taken down a peg or two that I wound up coming in my pantie
        The faster I rubbed her pussy while spanking her ass Cindy couldn’t hold back her orgasm and at the same time Samson’s doggie poo was dripping down her chin. Finally the big dog stopped his assault on v CB Indy’s mouth and went back to his cage.

“Cindy just to let you know I filmed you giving Samson a blow job, I have to admit you were pretty good at it so I guess you must of had a lot of experience sucking on doggie  cock.”

Cindy, my blonde beauty was crying her eyes out as more and more of doggie poo dripped from her mouth.

“Cindy I own your ass so this is the deal we’re going to spend the next two weeks at your parents vacation villa. Just you and me.”

“What do I tell them?”

“Tell them you hired me to provide maid service, got it bitch.”
« Last Edit: November 25, 2023, 01:13:09 PM by very9look »

Offline very9look
  • Senior
  • Merits 57
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2023, 01:34:20 PM »
  For Cindy it was long slow humiliating drive from the airport to her folks villa. She would fidget nervously as I tried getting my hand between her legs but I had to admit just how sexy looking she was in those super tight white capris her breasts would rise as I let my free hand gently stroke her blue  and white top that was just to the side of her bra.
       When the cab finally arrived at her place I was so fucking horny that the minute we would get inside I was going to throw her sexy ass on the bed and rip her clothes off but that was not to happen.

“I have a headache I need to rest and then we can do it so don’t push me until I’m ready.”

Offline very9look
  • Senior
  • Merits 57
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2023, 02:54:28 PM »
 I waited all fucking day for Cindy to leave her room and start her end of the deal which was that I delete the doggie videos and she gives me two weeks of great sex but that’s not what happened.

“I’m taking a walk on the beach. I need to clear my head and pretend that when I get back that you’re some normal good looking guy instead of the ugly dyke bitch that I’m being forced to have sex with.”

Cindy was so hot dressed in her black string bikini as I watched her  strolled down toward the water and me I had my hand in my panties petting my wet pussy as I watched her ass sway back and forth.
          An hour later I saw her still on the beach talking to this older woman who I could swear was checking out my blonde beauty’s body so I decided to join them and see what was going on.

“Hi guys, are you going to introduce me to your friend, I’m Maria and by the way Cindy’s girlfriend.”

“Pleased to meet you, I’m Regina and I guess I’m a bit jealous. Your girlfriend is so very pretty and so very very fuckable.”

“Stop it you’re going to make me wet my swimsuit.”

Steam was coming out of my ears as I watched that cunt teasing blonde put her arms around that old dyke as  she planted a soft sexy kiss on Regina’s lips.

“Cindy it’s time to go back to the villa.

As we walked back I was about to blow my top when she turned around and blew that old dyke a kiss.

“Why are you so grumpy, oh my I think you’re jealous. Listen Maria, I agreed to have sex with you even though we both know I’ll throw up afterwards but that doesn’t mean I can’t have amazing sex with a woman like Regina, c’mon I’ll race you back to the house.”

Offline very9look
  • Senior
  • Merits 57
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2023, 04:54:23 PM »
      Cindy raced back to the house and every now and then would turn her head to watch me huffing and puffing as I tried keeping up with her. I couldn’t wait to get back so I could strip that cunt teasing bitch and tan her ass with the palm of my hand. After that I’d take her to my room and spend the rest of the night fucking her senseless.
         When we got back Cindy made a remark about how pitiful I was. She said I was drenched with sweat and to make it as hurtful as possible she said I had terrible body odor.

“Listen up you ugly dyke no sex no nothing until you take a shower. You’ll have to cook dinner as I don’t know how and why should I as we always had hired help. So clean yourself off and prepare a decent meal.”

“Anything else Princess?”

“Oh yes try and find a maids uniform.”

“Cindy what about the sex that you promised me?”

“I’ll give you 5 minutes to enjoy yourself.”

I wasn’t sure what was going on in her pretty little head but I just smiled at her as she continued to babbled.

“Ok Cindy take a shower and wear something sexy for dinner and Cindy Samson told me to tell you Woof Woof.”

Cindys face turned red as I barked like a dog.

Offline very9look
  • Senior
  • Merits 57
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2023, 10:28:32 AM »
         We finished dinner and then we each went our separate  ways. It didn’t take very long before I was butt naked laying on my back, my hand was between my legs rubbing my fingers back and forth over my hairy cunt.
 I heard Cindy’s door open and then she appeared before me dressed in a blue bathrobe.

“Shit you are so fucking hot now give Maria a good sexy strip show.”

I watched as she loosed the belt of her robe letting it drop to the floor, next came the robe itself. Cindy was dressed in a pale blue nightie with deep purple trim. I motioned for her  to turn around so I could see the rest of her. Satisfied I patted the bed next to me and crooked my finger letting her know it was fuck time.

“I’ll do it but I won’t enjoy it.”

“Cindy don’t worry your pretty little head about it we both know how much you enjoyed yourself, now get your ass over here.”

“Your a monster, you and your fucking dog raped me so you’ve got 5 minutes then I’m going back to my room and remember our deal the videos get deleted.

Offline very9look
  • Senior
  • Merits 57
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2023, 12:23:16 PM »
      Cindy laid down on her back, fists clenched, her legs held tightly together.

%u201CJust do it, remember 5 minutes.%u201D

%u201COk,  but I want you on top of me.%u201D

%u201CI won%u2019t  do that, I won%u2019t ,  I can%u2019t do it, it%u2019s perverted.%u201D

%u201CIt%u2019s your choice Cindy, woof woof and when I realease the video you%u2019ll probably be asked to preform at the national dog show, now get on top and start fucking my wet pussy with your cunt.%u201D

Cindy started fucking me as she laid atop and began to reluctantly rub her herself all over my fat chubby body It took awhile for her to get it right but finally she got my juices flowing as she began pussy fucking my aching cunt  At first it was slow and easy but then something happened to Cindy as she increased the pace of her humping. I laughed to my self as I could tell that stuck up blonde bitch was searching for her own orgasm as she too needed to cum and me I was enjoying every minute of it.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2023, 03:54:13 PM by very9look »

Offline Dolly2
  • Freshman
  • Merits 3
  • I Love RU!
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2023, 04:12:29 PM »
Dear readers
I’ve changed my user name to Dolly2