Author Topic: Alex the biker gange slave  (Read 3666 times)

Offline cassieblue
  • Freshman
  • Merits 5
Alex the biker gange slave
« on: July 09, 2022, 03:27:50 PM »
Alex, short for Alexandria, was walking out of the grocery store with the things she would need for the next week. She was excited because she would have the whole house to herself while her Husband was out of town for a week and her daughter would be at Girl Scout camp. A little about Alex, she has brown hair with a slight reddish tint that gets more red in the sun. Weight problems ran in her family so she works out to keep the weight off. Genetics and her works outs gave her a curvy body with 38DD breasts, 26 inch waist, and 40 inch hips. While she doesn't consider herself a prude she doesn't enjoy the looks both men and some women give her so she tends to wear clothes that conceals her curves.

When Alex got out of the store there was a purple fan in the crosswalk and she moved to go around it. As she did she heard a woman behind her say. "Ma'am I think you dropped this." when she looked the woman wearing an M95 mask ran at her and pushed Alex towards the van. Just as the woman made contact with her boobs and pushed the door to the van opened. Alex fell inside and several hands grabbed her while someone said "Get her purse and everything." While four women hold her down to the floor of the van then she feels her hands cuffed to cuffs already there and quickly her feet are cuffed to the floor too. Alex starts to yell and as soon as she does a woman who is dressed almost the same as Alex and looks almost the same as well forces a ball gag into her mouth. The woman then buckles it behind Alex's head.

A woman in the driver seat says "You know what to do."

"Yes I do. I get in her car and drive around for a few hours. Then I go to her house and park the car in the garage."

The woman who looks like Alex gets into the front passenger seat and she feels the van start to move. It stops shortly and all the woman begin to laugh.

Alex's double gets out of the van and says, "You guys are crazy. Yes of course I will love to see you all the party. Delta Theta forever. Tonight at eight right? See you then. Are you crazies gonna give me my purse and food back?"

The door opens and as Alex's double gets her purse then opens the trunk of her car the other women file out with the groceries and loads them in the car. Then they all exchange hugs all around before all the women but the double get back in the car. The driver says "Get her ready" then a woman pulls out a very large and very sharp knife.

"Don't wiggle because despite what you are probably thinking I really don't want to hurt you. Well not much" Alex holds very still as the woman carefully cuts all her clothes off.  Before long the van stops and one of the women opens the slider door then gets out with just Alex's blouse. Alex turns her head and sees they are at a park and the woman takes her cut up blouse and dumps it in a trash can.

The driver asks, "How does it look out there?"

"Couple of cars but I don't see anyone around."

The driver moves from the driver seat and sits next to Alex so she can look into Alex's eyes. "First off we don't want to hurt you." As she talks Alex feels two women begin to lick and suck on her nipples while a third woman begins to rub her clit. "As long as you are good we won't and at the end of the week before your husband and daughter get back we will let you go. If you don't be good we will hurt you bad and possibly even kill you. If we are forced to go that far we will get your daughter and we will make her our sex slave. Yes for a week you will be our sex slave and you will give and get a lot of pleasure. You will also be spanked some for our entertainment but nothing so bad you will be marked from it. As you should be able to tell we know quite a lot about you. We know you husband is out of town and your daughter is at Girl Scout camp. We also know what sorority you were in and where you live and the high school where you teach American Lit. I will tell you that we will leave a couple of marks on you. On your last day your nipples will be pierced and you will be given a tramp stamp tattoo. The tat will not be too obvious but anyone who knows will know you belong to us. If you feel like telling anyone about what happens or the tat, that is fine. As long as you let them know you did all this willingly. We will let you tell the whole story to your husband but just remember if anyone else finds out, you and your husband die, and we take your little girl to replace you. Nod if you understand."

Alex nodded quickly and let out a little moan as the attention her nipples and clit were getting was getting her aroused.

"Will you bee good?"

Alex nodded again.

"Wonderful"

The woman straddled Alex's face, facing her feet, and Alex hesitated at first, but then after what was really at stake set in, Alex began to lick the woman's pussy. Alex used her tongue in all the ways she liked. Soon Alex started moaning and she felt a slap on her tight stomach and the woman telling her to focus. It was hard not to think about the feelings in her nipples and clit but Alex did her best to stay focused on the woman's pussy. Then she heard the woman say "Lick her". Then Alex felt the fingering stop and a tongue on her clit. She shuddered and moaned then felt three slaps on her stomach. Alex went back to licking the woman. Finally she was able to get the woman to orgasm. Once the woman came all the women stopped and the one she was licking got in the front seat and drove.

Before long they stopped at another park. Another woman took her skirt and tossed it into a trash bin then got back in the van. That woman straddled Alex's face and she felt other woman go to work on her nipples and clit. Alex came close to cumming but the women didn't let her and if she didn't stay focused then Alex got slaps to the belly. This repeated till all of Alex's clothes were gone. At no time was Alex allowed to cum but she did make every woman cum with her mouth. As they were driving Alex though before a few hours ago she had only kissed a woman and never erotically but now she has performed oral on seven different women. Finally the stopped and the door was opened and Alex's look alike ran from her house and jumped into the back of the van. While they drove Alex was licking her eight pussy while women stimulated her clit and nipples. Again she was not given enough to make her cum but the look alike did.

Alex heard them turn off the paved road and dive on a dirt rad for a few miles at least when they stopped. Alex was released and pulled from the van to see a farm house with several motorcycles parked around it. A crowd of women were waiting and watching as she was pushed out of the van. They all started cheering, clapping, whistling, and making cat calls. A;ex though to herself she was in for a long week.

Offline Son of Lilith

• Freshman
  • Merits 0
  • I love mischievous girls!
Re: Alex the biker gange slave
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2022, 02:56:58 PM »
This is a quite nice story! Alex has a thrilling and worksome week ahead! Would like to know what's going on at that biker girl's farm house all the time... ?!?!
Well, I have some fantasies about that...  >:D     ;D

I read once a  story years ago, called "The Lift". Three lesbian women offering a woman a lift home in their van. Well, it turned out, they had other interests than just offering her a taxi service... Does anyone have this Story "The Lift"? Please notify me!

Will there be a follow-up? Why the double of Alex? Why did they throw away her clothes? Questions over questions...
Innana, a goddess, and therefore possesing eternal life, told Lilith desperately: "I want to live!" And Lilith answered: "If you want to live, you likewise have to die!" ("The Lilith Revolution", book by Werner J. Neuner)

Offline darklord

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 737
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2022, 08:14:17 AM »
Very good

Offline Rainbow
  • Graduate
  • Merits 24
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2022, 07:20:20 AM »
Very good
Exactly! Please continue !  :emot_thedrool.gif:
If she can‘t breathe, she can‘t scream !

Offline cassieblue
  • Freshman
  • Merits 5
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2022, 09:51:42 AM »
Alex blushed as she felt a trickle of her own juices drip down her thigh. The diver of the van walked around to Alex as another woman walked up to her. The woman who walked up was what Alex would have called a biker bitch. She had long raven black hair that went down to her waist. She was wearing a light brown leather vest the just barely closed and covered pushing them into an ample cleavage. Glancing at the woman's breasts Alex thought they were nearly as large as her own breasts. The woman was wearing biker boots and chaps that matched the vest with a g-string on underneath the chaps. The woman looked Alex over and said, "Kneel bitch".

Alex felt her shoulders being pushed down then someone hit the back of her knees, not hard but the combination caused her to fall down to her knees. Alex looked up at the woman who with cold demanding blue eyes said "Lick me bitch".

Alex started to say something even Alex was not sure how she was going to respond when her face was forced into this woman's crotch by the hair on the back of her head. The woman reached down and pulled her panties to the side revealing a perfectly smooth pussy. Knowing she really didn't have a choice Alex started licking the woman's pussy moving her tongue slowly between the woman's lips. As she licks Alex feels someone slip something into her own pussy and soon realizes it is an egg vibrator. As soon as the hand leaves her pussy Alex feels the egg come to life. Alex having been kept on edge for so long cannot help but moan as the starts off on full speed and intensity. Alex keeps moving her tough through the woman's pussy as she feels her own orgasm start to build. To steady herself Alex moves her hands to the woman's butt and holds on. Alex feels herself about to cum when the vibrations stop she groans in disappointment but keeps her tongue working in the woman's pussy.

The woman begins to talk to Alex. "Ooh you are going to make such a good slave. Your tongue is amazing. I know you must have done this before. Oh yes you were made to be a sex slave to women. You are going to love being used by all of us. Ooh that's it lick me faster."

Alex moves her tongue faster in the woman's pussy licking up all of her juices that have really started to flow. The egg starts to vibrate harder and faster again and Alex feels the orgasm she wants again builds quickly. When it is almost there she suddenly feel pain explode in her nipples. The orgasm is forced away and it takes a moment for Alex to realize clamps have been put on her nipples. Alex feel a very sharp sting on he butt and hears the woman say, "Keep licking bitch."

Alex realizes she had stopped licking for a couple of moments then goes back to licking the woman moving her concentration to the woman's clit licking it up and down then around it and up and down again. Alex then notices the vibrator is still running hard in her pussy and her arousal begins to build again. Alex hears the woman breathing hard and feels her pussy starting to quiver. Again as her own orgasm approaches the vibrations die off and Alex groans in frustration. The woman grabs Alex's head and presses her pussy against Alex's mouth. Her tongue goes all the way up into the woman's pussy then the woman cums on her mouth and Alex licks up all of the woman's juices. The woman pushes her away and steps back.

"Oh my god that was amazing. You have an magical tongue bitch. Now would you like to cum?"

The egg kicks back into high gear and without thinking Alex moans out, "Oh yes"

The woman smiles then says, "Say, Yes Ma'am this bitch would love to cum."

Alex pants for a moment then says, "Yes Ma'am this bitch would love to cum."

"Tell me how much you want to be our sex slave."

Alex hesitates for a moment when the vibrations in her pussy start to pulsate and she blurts out, "I would love to be your sex slave more than anything Ma'am."

"Well, then I just don't see how I can refuse your kind request. You may be my little biker club's sex slave." She then gives a nod and someone walks up behind Alex and she feels a metal collar fitted around her neck, then hears a click as it is locked.

"Now beg me to let you cum."

"Please let me rub my pussy and cum."

"Say it right and slaves have cunts not pussies."

"Please let me rub my cunt and cum for you Ma'am"

Alex feels the vibrations stop as her hand quickly moves to her cunt and she starts rubbing her clit in circles. Then she pushes two fingers inside of herself fucking her cunt with her fingers. It takes less than a minute and Alex is shaking and screaming as an orgasm rips through her whole body. Just as starts to come down from her orgasm she feels several naked women grab her and lift her off the ground. Her head whips back and forth as she is carried into the farmhouse. Alex starts to ask what is going on but as her moth opens to speak a ball gag is forced into her mouth and past her teeth then fastened behind her head. Soon she finds herself in the kitchen and bent face down over the the island in the middle of the kitchen. Then her hands are tied across the workbench from her feet and her feet are tied spread open down by the floor. Alex looks up and sees the woman watching. Alex feels something cool being put on and then pushed into her asshole. Then she feels something metal being pressed against it, then pushed in stretching her tight little ring. Alex starts to scream as she has never had anything in her butt at all but whoever it is keeps pushing and it keeps getting bigger. Finally Alex feels her asshole close around the device holding it inside her and she feels something round pressing out against her cheeks.

"Very nice bitches. Kelly go ahead and get started."

Alex feels something being sprayed on her back then wiped off. She then feels what she can swear to be deodorant being rubbed across her lower back just above her butt cheeks. Then some paper is pressed against her lower back where the stuff was spread on it. After some pressing the paper is pealed off. She hears some noise like some equipment is being set up by her butt. Then she hears something vibrating and the woman warns. "Do not move or wiggle. If this gets messed up then you cannot be our slave. I believe you know what happens if you are not our slave. Ok Kelly do it."

Alex feels a hand on her back then a small vibration and finally some pain as something is dragged across her back. Alex then understands she is being tattooed. After a couple of hours her legs are untied and her hands too. The woman clips a leash to the collar around Alex's neck, and she lead to another room with a full length mirror. She first sees the chain running between the clips on her nipples. The woman makes her turn around and a naked woman wearing a collar walks up to Alex with a large hand mirror in her hands. Alex can now see what has been perminatly marked into her back. What looks like wings in flight spread out over her buttocks with a rendering of a woman kneeling in submission, a collar on her neck with a chain running down between her breasts and piled between her knees.

"What do you think bitch?"

"I ummm... don't know what to say Ma'am."

"I suggest thank you."

"Oh yes of course, Thank you Ma'am"

"A couple of quick rules. All the members of the club you will call Ma'am. Slaves you can call by their names. I will let you figure out who is who. Any member gives you an order you will follow it. If you are currently doing something for another member you will let them know and they will decide which order you follow first. Those orders can include anything from doing chores to giving pleasures. I am sure you also remember the plug being pushed into your ass, and you can see the red jewel peeking out between your sexy cheeks. You will keep it in at all times except when using the bathroom but it will be returned as soon as you are done. Of course it can be removed for anal sex. When you leave hear you will be required to keep a plug in your ass at all times. We have ways to check if you don't have it in. Break any rule and you will be punished. Nod if you understand."

Alex nodded.

"Good now bitches take her up to a room and tie her face down to a bed. Then put some ointment on the tattoo. I think tomorrow we will let her sun bathe."