Author Topic: A layout of my realm.  (Read 334 times)

Offline DogEatsCat

• Sophomore
  • Merits 1
  • I love accomplice women!
A layout of my realm.
« on: March 16, 2024, 07:20:53 PM »
This is a description of a fictional, fantasy location, it is not a real place (as of this moment).   

At the gate you would be greeted by a clothed Blonde, who would check a list to see if you are permitted entry, or call to check if you are allowed impromptu entry to the grounds.  This is your last view of the outside world imposing it's rules of conduct and dress codes so prepare for a shocking new view once inside.  Upon approaching my house you would likely notice nude females working my grounds.  You may notice a few other buildings around which we will come back to later but first it is time to greet the master of the grounds.  You are let in the house by a nude Blonde woman, and if you are a woman you are asked to, get naked and all of your possessions will be kept in a locker.  To the left is the locker room, to the right is a wash room, the next door on the left says kennel, and on the right is a supply / mop closet.  Lining the rest of this hallway on both sides are nude women of all varieties, restrained with legs open, holes open for use, hanging from the wall about cock level.  At the end of the hall is another door, and if you are a female you are old that once in front of the master you will supplicate yourself along side your guide, if you are male you may state your name and purpose for visiting.  Your guide opens the door and you both go through to the next room.

You see before you six half circle slabs, one atop the other, against the far wall.  On top of the six half circles is three thrones, to the left a white throne, to the right a black throne, and in the middle a throne made of statues.  The center throne has a back that looks like three Blonde women standing side by side, the arm rests like two brunette women on hands and knees like dogs, the seat and foot rest look like redhead women face down on the floor with knees drawn up under their chests.  In the white throne sits a white robed Blonde woman.  In the black throne sits a brunette in black leather holding a whip.  In the center throne sits the male master of the realm.  The Blonde guide supplicate herself at the base of the six half circles, by sitting on ankles, then laying upper body on the floor, with both hands out in front of her, if you are female you do this also along side her, lest the brunette uses her whip to correct you for not supplicating, if you are male you may stand and present yourself.

You nude Blonde guide will be instructed to carry on about her business promptly leaving the room.  If you are female, you will be asked to turn and show yourself to the master slowly,  this will decide your placement in the realm.  If you are male, after introducing yourself and stating your business, you will be instructed to await the master in the hall to the throne room, while you enjoy your selection of the women hanging ready for use on the wall.  After inspection of the female by the master you can expect if you have a big belly, big breasts, and from the back you look like the behind of an elephant when bent over, that you will go to the dairy farm in the barn.  If you are trim but not thin you will have a position closer to the master, and if you are thin and small you will most certainly always be with the master wherever he is.  If you are Blonde you will have more authority type position, if you are brunette you will have more of an enforcer position, and if you are a redhead you will be in total servitude.  So for example a buff brunette might be a prison gaurd given the task to secure, torture, and give feminist captives their daily diet of semen collected from the dripping holes of the utility women on the wall.

The white throne will always be reserved for s short, thin, petite Blonde, and her title is my Huntress.  She finds girls I might enjoy and brings them to me, but she also arranges girls on the property to act as entertainment too, and sometimes she even entertains my cock herself.  The black throne will always be reserved for a sturdy brunette, her title is my enforcer, she diciplines any females who needs an attitude adjustment, she might also serve to entertain me herself too.  My enforcer and her brunette deputies will get daily gym workouts in my prison where feminists are kept.  Feminist women are tied at the wrists, arms above head, tied at the waist, and tied at the feet, then lifted in the air about two feet, with a hose taped to their mouth for feeding collected male sperm to them, they hang there as my enforcers use them as punching bags daily.

The barn is the dairy farm filled with hucows, you can guess what service they provide.  There is a barracks for the girls to live in when not needed.  We also have a school that teaches the new, and the young, how to behave inside this realm.  And a smaller building for medical needs so my main redhead that also serves as my personal painslut to recieve care in and heal from her service  The grounds dress code says any female not  at the gate, or given a throne position, will remain nude, and shaven, and collered.  Upon my demand any female can be summoned to perform as entertainment in any way I require.  Sometimes I just like to watch as one of my throne girls abuse other females and make them service them by shoving their heads into their throned pussies.
**********************************************************************************************************************

One of my days in my realm.

I wake up early to my Blonde harshly telling a redhead maid to hurry and bring the master his breakfast.  A redhead walks through the door carrying a tray of breakfast for me, followed by my brunette with whip handy, followed by my Blonde who is giving directions to the others.   My Blonde takes the tray, and the redhead supplicates on the floor near the bed saying "Good morning Master.", I give her permission to resume her duties, so she stands and takes back the tray.  My brunette gives her whip to my Blonde, then supplicates herself near the bed saying "Good morning Master.", and again I give her permission to resume her duties as she accepts back her whip from my Blonde.  Finally my Blonde supplicates herself next to the bed and says "Good morning Master.", then I instruct her to come lay next to me.  My Blonde comes and lays next to me, then she instructs my brunette to have the redhead deliver the breakfast, and to sample it before me.  After laying the tray across my lap and sampling the food, the redhead then stands against the wall, along with my brunette.  I eat my breakfast while my Blonde fondles my cock and tells me about the plans for today.  When I am finished with breakfast I beckon for the redhead to come take the tray away, and she does, straight to the kitchen, all the time followed by my brunette.  I get out of bed and my Blonde does also, my Blonde goes and fetches my dress shoes, suit, and tie, then she accompanies me to the morning shower and washes me.  Then we go back to the bed chambers where my Blonde assists me in dressing, before following me to the gate to see me off, and wishing me a profitable day.

I do my necessary duties in the outside world and then go back home.

I get home and go to my bedchambers, where my Blonde has set out my house clothes, after a quick refresh, then dressing, I then proceed to my throne.  As I enter the room all in attendance are standing at attention.  I sit on my throne, my Blonde supplicates herself saying "Welcome home my Lord, and good evening.", then I instruct her to seat herself.  Next my brunette supplicates herself before my Blonde saying "Good evening my Queen.", my Blonde bids her to carry on, then my brunette supplicates herself before me saying "Welcome home my Lord, and good evening.", then I instruct her to take her throne and she sits.  I then ask about any reports of disobedience, if there is none then we proceed on with the evenings festivities, if there is reports we shall first attend to addressing them.  My Blonde says our redhead attendant did not eat her pussy in front of a all female audience as commanded while I was gone, so we have her brought in to answer to the charges against her, she is found guilty as charged so I dish out punishment.  I ask what my Blonde would like done, she says to have her beaten, then perform the task, while all the other women cheer and call her shameful names.  I tell my brunette the decided course of action, and she instructs the redhead to come close, then she whips the redhead until she looks like a white and red zebra, then she grabs her head and shoves her face into my Blondes ready cunt, she is instructed to do a good job and make my Blonde cum in her mouth.  As the redhead is servicing my Blondes pussy, the other women cheer her defeat, and call her names like lesbo, and anything else they can think of to humiliate her.  If my brunette has a report it is also dealt with but if not then the evening shall proceed.

Finally all business is finished and a few redheads are commanded to bring in the feast.  Tables are set up before all in attendance, food is brought out, sampled of course to prove no attempts of foul play, then we all eat our fill.  The redheads then come and clean up the place for the entertainment for the evening.  A couple gladiatrices are brought out to see who wins a week of better treatment, and who loses to be taken back to the rough life they normally know, gladiatrices are feminists who are told to fight each other for rewards or punishments.  Then comes the pleasurefest where servants are commanded to pleasure their superiors as commanded.  Then comes the talent performances and skits portion acted out by the lesser ranked females.  Finally before retiring for the night any offerings may be made along with any requests.

Now time for bed and all retire to their places, our attending redhead near my chambers, and on the other side my brunette, in my chambers with me is my Blonde in case I should need her attentive administration during the night.  Once a week we hold church centered around my words and cock.

**********************************************************************************************************************

« Last Edit: March 19, 2024, 05:54:52 PM by DogEatsCat »
Everyone has a dark side and I am no exception.