Author Topic: Breakdown [ORIGINAL; Pedo Celebrity...See Below]  (Read 1317 times)

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 110
  • Professor of Consensual & Sensual Erotica 101
Re: Breakdown [ORIGINAL; Pedo Celebrity...See Below]
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2017, 01:17:15 AM »
"Scout's honor," He said, raising his right hand.
Miley giggled as she unbuttoned & unzipped her tight jeans, pushing them down her coltish thighs. Linus helped her remove her cowboy boots so she could get her jeans off. He saw how soaking wet her panties were, her dark pubes now showing through the thin material.
Those too were soon shoved down & she slipped them off, spreading her legs. She suddenly had a second thought.
"Want me to take it all off?" She asked her driver/protector.
The older man couldn't believe his luck tonight! He knew nothing could possibly go wrong now.
Licking his lips, he nodded. Again, Miley was pleased he wanted to see all of her young teen body naked.
Whipping her t-shirt over her head, she dropped it to the floor, then reached back to unclasp her tight bra. Her breasts were still growing, and it was long overdue to buy new bras.
Shrugging the straps off of her tiny shoulders, Miley pulled them down her arms, and the cups of her bra pulled away from her firm young breasts.
"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

"IT IS THE TALE, NOT HE WHO TELLS IT"
- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 110
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2017, 01:28:43 AM »
He marvelled at how big they looked on her smallish, almost curveless body... Aside from her breast size, she really did look much younger. Her breasts were perfect, with large brown areolae.
He couldn't resist reaching over and cupping one of her large-ish breasts as he slipped his other hand between her spread legs and rubbed her hot little pussy. And as he'd expected, Miley didn't try to stop his advances.
She was really happy that he loved her young body, especially since she liked Linus so much and trusted him more than most people. And she was sure he had the experience to satisfy her newfound curiousity, as well as make her feel good like the man in the soap opera.
Not that all of her thoughts were only on her satisfaction...
The curious, sexy young brunette reached out and tried to wrap her little hand around his long, thick cock. Of course Miley couldn't, but she was still able to stroke him in any case.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 110
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2017, 01:45:11 AM »
Linus wanted to lean down and suck on one of the girl's stiff nipples. But she had other ideas. She was still thinking about what the woman had been doing to the man, almost out of sight below the camera. Miley was curiously eager to try that herself.
Ducking her head down, she wrapped her lips around his fat shaft, slowly lowering her mouth down further. It was so thick, stretching her young mouth. When the head hit the back of her mouth, she stopped, afraid to try to take it any further.
Linus was awestruck at what Miley was doing! He would NEVER have expected such a thing from the young girl. But remembering what he'd seen on the television screen, he realized Miley was just mimicking what she had seen, being at that curious stage in her young life. Not that Linus was complaining mind you.
Like the woman, Miley started bobbing her head up and down on the older man's large cock. She moaned in arousal, and not just because he was molesting her young body at the same time.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 110
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2017, 01:53:50 AM »
Just having his cock in her mouth was so naughty, so forbidden. Not that she'd ever been told NOT to suck a boy's cock, but Miley was sure if her mother saw her now she's drop dead.
Faster and faster she moved up and down on Linus' cock, loving the salty, sweaty taste of it on her inexperienced mouth. The older man moaned excitedly.
It had been far too long since he'd last cum, and he was already on edge. It wasn't long before his balls started to tighten up, then his cock swelled up in Miley's mouth. Her eyes widened as she noticed.
Letting go of her, Linus lifted her off of his cock, starting to jerk it off right at her young, creamy-smooth face. Grunting, he began to explode, shooting rope after rope of hot jizz all over her face and on her hair.
Miley squealed both in surprise and delight. She hadn't really been sure WHAT would happen, though now she realized this was what men spurt into women to make babies.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 110
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2017, 02:00:56 AM »
Gasping and groaning, he made up for all of that lost time, spurting thickly nineteen or twenty times. He'd never jizzed so much in his whole life.
Miley felt so naughty and grown up, with the man's seed dripping down her face and from her luxurious mane of brown, wavy hair. So slid out her tongue, tasting his sperm, finding it was even tastier than his cock.
Once he stopped spurting, he used his cock to scoop up the jizz on her face and feed it to her. Miley eagerly ate it off of his cock each and every time. She couldn't help loving being naughty and bad.
When he had gotten most of the cum off of her face and inside of her mouth, his still hard cock in his hand, Linus decided to try to push things further.
"Miley, do you want to have sex?" He asked. "It's been far too long since I last fucked, long before I lost my wife..."
The girl looked up at him, eyes twinkling, and nodded.
"I'd love to find out how this would feel inside of me..." She admitted.
Quickly Linus began to undress.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 110
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2017, 02:09:12 AM »
Miley found his body to be very attractive, not how she expected an old person to look naked. He was still well-muscled, aside from having a bit of a gut on him, all of his body hair now grey/white. She thought he had the hottest body she'd ever seen...
Standing up, Linus lay Miley on her back & spread her legs. Mounting her, he slid his cock up & down her wet, hairy cunt, making the girl gasp & moan.
When his cock was wet enough with her juices, Linus, eased the head into her small opening. It pushed in, making Miley writhe & whimper.
Easing forward, he stopped when he encountered her hymen.
"Get ready," He said breathily. "It always hurt a little at first your first time..."
Nodding, Miley wrapped her arms around him tightly.
Pulling back, looking deep into the young teen's eyes, Linus slammed his cock forward hard, tearing through her virginity, burying his cock deep inside her.
Miley squeezed her eyes shut tight, holding back her cries of pain. Her death grip on him told him otherwise though.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 110
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2017, 02:17:14 AM »
Linus kept pounding in and out of Miley as fast and hard as he could, pushing into her as deep as he was able, knowing it was the only way to end her pain. And soon her body was relaxing underneath him, as was her grip, the pain in her face replaced but a look of pure pleasure.
Miley felt her quim growing warmer, and the warmth spreading outward, working its way further and further throughout her young, fragile body.
And that warmth made her writhe and convulse, moaning and sighing loudly. The convulsions grew more powerful, as she gasped and groaned, her head starting to thrash from side-to-side.
Suddenly her pussy started to spasm around Linus' cock, and she threw her head back as she screamed in intense orgasm.
Miley of course hadn't expected such intensity, as it washed over her like a tidal wave of heat. And it seemed to last and last and last...
As her body started to come down from it pleasurable high, her pussy started t relax, and Linus found himself sinking into her deeper.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 110
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2017, 02:24:26 AM »
In turn, he was able to fuck her at even greater speed and with more power. Miley found her body rising to orgasm even quicker the second time, as it was soon wracked with an even more intense, longer-lasting orgasm.
And not the girl's last either. Linus skillfully made Miley cum over and over again, as he found himself lasting a surprising forty minutes, leaving both of them hot, sweaty and exhausted.
Finally crying out, he began to pump rope after rope of his seed deep inside the starlet, emptying his essence into her fully. He gasped and groaned, head thrashing from side-to-side as he gave her his all, spurting another seventeen, eighteen times as his jizz began spilling back out of her past his cock which only softened somewhat after the flow finally petered out.
Linus pulled out of Miley, not wanting to drop his full weight on the girl, watching her lay there, eyes closed as she tried to catch her breath.
Eventually Miley's eyes fluttered open, and her gaze fell upon the older man.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 110
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2017, 02:28:00 AM »
"Oh, Linus, that was so amazing!" She gushed, sighing.
Sitting up, she cuddled up to him, hugging him tight.
"I had no idea sex could be so good!" Miley grinned.
Linus chuckled.
"And I promise, it'll only get better," He said. "With the right guy of course," Knowing not all guys could fuck as well as he could.
Linus hoped this was the beginning of something new. He hoped this wouldn't be their last time together. Hell, he hoped she let him fuck some of her friends! The Emily Osment was pretty hot too, He thought.
So much young pussy, so little time... THE END

- Unknown

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1094
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2017, 01:47:05 PM »
I Missed this one earlier! Good job Gemini! I really liked Miley back in her earlier days as a teenybopper.
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 110
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2017, 02:03:28 PM »
Thanks, Vile8r! And I agree, Miley in her teen years was much hotter.

- Unknown

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1094
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2017, 10:32:26 PM »
A favorite pic of mine from her teen years. I think she was about 14-15 at the time of this pic. I've often thought about doing a Miley story myself inspired by this pic.

I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 110
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2017, 11:13:51 PM »
A favorite pic of mine from her teen years. I think she was about 14-15 at the time of this pic. I've often thought about doing a Miley story myself inspired by this pic.

Cute pic! I never get tired of doing Miley stories...

- Unknown