Author Topic: "Into the Forrest" Ellen Paige and a rape scene of Evan Rachel Wood  (Read 761 times)

Offline Brokenwing

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 231
Saw this movie today and it was okay but of course more interresting for RU because there is a rape seen of Evan Rachel Wood.  It's not a great rape scene but did at least get me thinking about the scenario by which it occurred. Ellen Paige also has a topless scene so you guys would enjoy it.

The scenario is that all power has gone out for an unknown reason.  After the two sisters' father dies from a chainsaw accident the two girls are isolated in their home apparently far from town or neighbors.

It really got me thinking how vulnerable smallish woman really might be away from society.  While the sisters did have a gun Ellen's character was away and Evan's was chopping wood alone when a store clerk they met earlier in the movie came across their home finding Evan alone, quickly taking the axe from her, roughing her up and raping her.

Without anyone around it was far to easy and with only minor violence he easily over powered her and took what he wanted.

As usual, being empathetic, I put myself in the characters place and it was overwhelming how powerless she was to do anything about the rape.

Without access to medical help poor Evan got pregnant with her rapist baby as well although he never returned.

The movie wasn't great but at least was fairly entertaining and thought provoking.
Just a moment to post a reply to an authors story makes it worth the hours of writing and editing the story.

Offline losvu_fan
  • Graduate
  • Merits 11
Re: "Into the Forrest" Ellen Paige and a rape scene of Evan Rachel Wood
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2017, 11:42:00 PM »
Evan is the actress who said she was raped twice earlier in her life during interview late last year.

darklord
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2017, 06:54:40 PM »
Yes, I saw this movie a few weeks ago. I watched it because it had Evan Rachael Woods in it.   Good movie, not the greatest, but a good movie to watch.

Offline subgirl

• Graduate
  • Merits 387
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2017, 05:29:32 PM »
 I like both Ellen Page and Even Rachel Wood. I saw move I like it but come on could stay rape both sister
nerd milf of 3