Author Topic: YEA We’re Back  (Read 3396 times)

Offline Brokenwing

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 231
YEA We’re Back
« on: July 14, 2018, 04:24:18 PM »
Yea the board is back.
Just a moment to post a reply to an authors story makes it worth the hours of writing and editing the story.

Offline bra_lover

• Undergrad
  • Merits 6
Re: YEA We’re Back
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2018, 04:36:50 PM »
Thank God!
Methodist with a bra fetish!

darklord
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2018, 04:51:25 PM »
Wheeee!  Let's get the party started again.

Offline Johnnee

• Senior
  • Merits 93
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2018, 05:37:24 PM »
Yay!  I think I F5’d the site at least a thousand times over the break.
Now publishing Lone Fox 2, a fantasy story that's part of a larger universe shared between myself and John Drake.  Updated every Monday.  The latest chapters can always be found first on my blog or his!

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1103
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2018, 07:18:06 AM »
I had some sleepless nights! I mean sites have come and sites have gone.......but RU???? NOOOOOOO! I am happy all is resolved!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

darklord
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2018, 07:58:50 AM »
And live from RU it’s Saturday Night :)

Offline Desgi
  • Freshman
  • Merits 1
  • Horrifyin' Ain't it? :P
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2018, 12:20:00 PM »
And great to see RU back in action. I may not be the most prolific poster but I still missed it. :)

Offline Brokenwing

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 231
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2018, 01:30:50 PM »
Glad it's back again.

Thank you to those who worked hard to get it back up.

Know y'all have lives too.
Just a moment to post a reply to an authors story makes it worth the hours of writing and editing the story.

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 524
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2018, 07:05:22 PM »
We're back! But how have you all been posting all day? I've gotten error messages right up until a couple hours ago during my last attempt.  :'(
The rumors about me are scurrilous, depraved rantings of a sick mind, and I categorically deny any sense of falsehood attributed to them.

carhamgrater
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2018, 07:15:11 PM »
Apparently it all depended on how close you are to the server and how fast your link is!

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1103
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2018, 10:16:53 PM »
Glad it's back again.

Thank you to those who worked hard to get it back up.

Know y'all have lives too.
Amen to that , Brokenwing! A BIG THANK YOU to ALL the people who worked to get the site back up and running! Of all the sites I've been on, since I started surfing the internet way back when, RU is the site I've been on THE LONGEST! Damn near ten years!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline Paige

• Freshman
  • Merits 3
  • just another redhead looking for a good time
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2018, 12:39:51 AM »
Oh my God that wait was so stressful! Pretty sure I clicked that link a million times. Thank y’all for getting it back up and running!
just another redheaded millennial looking for a good time

darklord
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2018, 04:53:35 AM »
Oh my God that wait was so stressful! Pretty sure I clicked that link a million times. Thank y’all for getting it back up and running!

What she said :)

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 111
  • Professor of Consensual & Sensual Erotica 101
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2018, 02:59:18 PM »
Our server went down, I believe it was called Gator, so Lois had to move us and our sister site KB onto another server, which I believe is called Simple Machines.
I'm glad we lost no data. Vile8r knows I used to post a few stories on another site, the owner kept moving the site and I lost all of my stories there. Not many. I did a series of like six The Good Wife stories, "The Big Bust Theory", which luckily is posted up on Kristen's Archive, and "The Big Butt Theory. I wish someone had downloaded my stories of The Good Wife and "The Big Butt Theory"...
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 03:02:19 PM by GEMINIGUY »
"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

"IT IS THE TALE, NOT HE WHO TELLS IT"
- Unknown

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1103
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2018, 10:04:42 PM »
Our server went down, I believe it was called Gator, so Lois had to move us and our sister site KB onto another server, which I believe is called Simple Machines.
I'm glad we lost no data. Vile8r knows I used to post a few stories on another site, the owner kept moving the site and I lost all of my stories there. Not many. I did a series of like six The Good Wife stories, "The Big Bust Theory", which luckily is posted up on Kristen's Archive, and "The Big Butt Theory. I wish someone had downloaded my stories of The Good Wife and "The Big Butt Theory"...

Yes dammit! I wish I had! I loved the Good Wife series.