Author Topic: UN  (Read 6246 times)

Offline blackdog
  • Sophomore
  • Merits 11
UN
« on: September 23, 2008, 07:13:43 PM »
UN

(Something of a tour de force here. Rape, forcibly impregnation, torture, interracial, and politically incorrect. Warning this is a nasty one!)

The year is March 2003 somewhere in South Central Africa.

Linda Robertson stood in front of the seated group of attentive listeners whom she was teaching the blessing of 21st century birth control, sanitation, and hygiene. She had a mandate from the UN to bring the benighted natives of this pesthole set in the middle of Africa into the 21st century. Still she didn’t talk down to the natives nor appear condescending, as that would be politically incorrect.

Her message was simple. Use contraceptives, wash your hands after relieving yourself, dig proper latrines, and don’t foul your own drinking water. Of course the message must needs be repeated over and over again, as well as visual ‘how its done’ instructions. It was boring work, but the UN had gotten permission from the erstwhile authorities in the mid-African republic to carry out project.

On this hot afternoon with her long brown hair piled on top of her head, this native of New York took a moment to wipe the perspiration from her brow. The spacious tent gave her some respite from the burning sun, but she was very glad that she chose a sleeveless white blouse and khaki shorts for this occasion. Her slim, 5’ 9” figure seemed impervious to some of the questioning glances from the captive audience. It might have helped if she had spoken in French, as that had been the language of the colonists of the years before independence. The natives made out maybe three words in ten or less. However she nattered on in American flavored English and such is bureaucracy of the UN nothing was thought to be amiss.

She continued her rhetoric when, abruptly, an official police car pulled up outside the tent and out stepped two uniformed officers. Linda paid them no heed as she focused on the subject at hand. The crowd became a bit uneasy from this intrusion and the UN bureaucrat finally recognized the police presence as she looked at them with a scowl, silently scolding them for this abrupt interruption as they approached the dais.

A murmur wended its way through the multitude as one of the tall uniformed officers spoke. “You will come with us please.”

An astonished Linda looked suspiciously at both of them. “What’s the meaning of this? I’m in the middle of a presentation. Can’t this wait until another time?”

The darker skinned officer reiterated. “Please don’t make problems. We have orders to bring you to district HQ.”

“But I don’t understand. Have I done something wrong?” Having the police show up in any 3rd world county was never a good sign. However is could just be a case of a misplaced bribe and nothing in Africa was done without paying bribes.

The same one spoke again. “Ma’am, we have our orders to bring you district HQ. All will be explained there. Come with us now!” Both men spoke passable English with a French accent.

She came right out and asked, “Who didn’t get their bribe or was the bribe not large enough?

The darker policemen snapped, “Do not mention bribes in front of the people, as that is a crime by itself! Now if you make us use force!” The threat was only implied, but nevertheless implicit.

Some of the assembled multitude muttered in French about what the police intended, but a sharp rebuke by one of the officers in the same language silenced the muttering. Linda, attempting to pacify the assemblage and avoid what could become a bloodbath said. “I must follow the orders of these policemen. This is doubtless some mistake.”

The assembled people shook their heads in doubt and again muttered among themselves. A sharp look from one of the policemen silenced the muttering again.

An hour later Linda Robertson was standing in front of the desk of the Chief of Police for the local district, with the two officers who brought her in standing flanking her. Even in this air-conditioned building the supple American female felt ill at ease. You never knew with Africans who were in a position of authority especially where white people were concerned. Lingering bad feelings from colonial days and the fact that while she worked for the UN she was an American could cause an unpleasant incident.

The Chief of Police was looking at some papers and Linda knew it was her personal record that she’d had to fill out when she began her assignment. “You are American, yes?” he asked.

“Yes, but I’m employed by the UN so I’m not political,” she said. Of course not being political was pure fiction because everything is always political no matter where you were.

The Chief snorted, “Not political! That’s highly unlikely! Now please tell me who you really work for? The CIA, FBI, NSA, or one of the other many spy agencies you Americans have?”

“Certainly not sir! I work for the UN and spying for the US would be a breach of my contract and my personal ethics.” Linda was adopting a tone of being highly affronted.

The Chief of Police rolled his eyes at his men as Linda spoke. “Personal ethics indeed Ms Robertson! You Americans will commit any sort of international crime in your quest for world domination.”

Linda began again, “I assure you that - - - -”

An upheld hand by the Chief stopped Linda’s voice. In a voice laden with sinister overtones the Chief began to make his position clear. “Before you make further perjury filled statements let me tell you what we know for sure. Recently we intercepted two radio transmissions from the village where you now live. Unfortunately we are not in possession of the tools nor the knowledge to decipher those transmissions. However we know our own people can not have sent these radio transmissions and encrypted them. That leaves only you Ms Robertson or what ever your real name is, who would be able to do such a thing.”

“I assure you - - - -” She began again.

“SILENCE!” came the shouted command. “You will get your chance to speak when I am finished. Now we’ve been in contact with your so called superiors at the UN. They tell us you were vetted by the US authorities and they we given no choice, but to give you the assignment. Now what I and others in this country want to know is the whereabouts of your radio, the name of the American spy agency you work for and the profile of your entire mission.”

Linda snapped. “I have no idea what you’re talking about! I applied for the job with the UN and they said I was qualified!”

“Ms. Robertson, you don’t speak French and most of the people you lecture to have no idea what you’re talking about. In addition you have been observed on a hilltop late at night!” He pressed.

“Is it against the law in this country to get a bit air at night?” she asked in mocking tone.

“We are not fools Ms Robertson we know that some radio transmissions require an un-obscured line of sight so they can be picked up by satellite and then forwarded to their ultimate destination. Your recent visits to the hilltop coincide exactly with the two illicit radio transmissions.”

“Well then search the hilltop! You’ll find no radio there!” she snapped back.

“We have already done that and used our best technology, but to no avail. Then again you Americans are always much further ahead on the technology front than poor nations like mine.” The Police Chiefs eyes were now fastened on the two bumps under Linda’s shirtfront. Linda found his gaze disconcerting to say the least.

“But that’s ridiculous, I have my ID! I am a UN employee!”

The chief came around to the front of his desk and faced the woman who was a couple inches shorter than he. “Do you Americans really think we are utter fools? ID can be counterfeited, altered, or issued with the design for subterfuge! I was educated in the US I know what Americans are capable of!”

Her eyes grew large with apprehension. “I tell you I’m not a spy!”

He glowered at her. “Do you have a camera as well as a radio? I know American technology gets smaller and smaller all the time. Perhaps you have a recording device concealed on your person, yes?”

“Are you insane? Of course I have none of those things!” Her nostrils flared white.

“Your nation is seeking to overthrow the leadership of my nation, can you deny that?” He asked, as he looked her up and down.

“What? I told you I wasn’t political! I pay no attention to politics!” She watched his eyes fix on her sweat dampened shirt which clung to her unfettered breasts. She wished she had a bra on, but the heat precluded that, as well as the nasty heat rash wearing a bra would have brought on.

His tone of voice became a whisper, but threatening. “Best make a clean ‘breast’ of it all now and save a lot of unpleasantness.” He put emphasis on the word ‘breast’, as his eyes flicked down into her cleavage.

She hissed through her teeth. “This is ridiculous! None of what you accuse me of is true!”

“I’m losing my patience with you Yankee bitch!” His voice had risen an octave or two.

“I’ll thank you not to call me a bitch! I’m a fully accredited member of the UN staff!” Her voice had also risen a few octaves.

“As you Americans say, HORSESHIT!” The last word was shouted so loudly that even the two policemen flanking Linda started.

The Police Chief made a move to seize her upper arm, but just that swiftly she kicked upward with her right foot, catching him foursquare in the balls, and bolted for the door.

The Police Chief grabbed his balls and bellowed like a castrated bull as he fell to his knees clutching his abused male orbs. One of the flanking officers quickly grabbed her from behind as she reached the door. She hissed like an enraged cat, but the brawny officer held her. She then kicked out at the other policeman. But he dodged her deadly foot. The one in back then pinned her arms to her sides, although she was still struggling. Desperately she tried once again to kick the one in front in the nuts, but again he deftly eluded her. She even attempted to head butt the man behind her with the back of her head, but the man leaned back and defeated that effort.

Finally the officer in back of her got a firm hold on her and held her so his comrade could deal out some punishment. Once, twice, three, and finally a fourth time his balled knotty fist slammed into Linda’s unprotected abdomen at and just below her navel. Linda’s mouth flew open in a soundless shriek of pain as she gasped for air. The fourth blow was an especially vicious one that sent Linda into unconsciousness.

By that time the Police Chief clutching his aching balls had regained his feet. Glaring down at the unconscious form of the woman who’d kicked him in the balls, he barked. “Lock this Yankee spy bitch up! I will personally question her further myself!”

An hour later the cell door clanged open. Linda, who’s hands were now cuffed behind her, writhed on her side on the metal plank on which she laid and opened her eyes in time to see the two who arrested her entering the cell. Her abdomen ached and her insides felt like they had been kicked by a mule. She hoped that no permanent damage had been done inside her.

“Get up Yankee spy bitch!” One of them rumbled as he grasped a handful of her hair and yanked her up. They shoved her forward through a clammy passageway until they came upon a large space that had a single light in the ceiling and a rusted chain hanging down in the middle. They quickly removed the cuffs from her wrists, but instantaneously raised both of her arms and enclosed both wrists with a leather cuff that was in turn attached to the hanging chain.

“NO!” She objected as she felt her arms extended upward and immobilized.

“SHUT UP YANKEE CUNT! JUST WAIT UNTIL THE GANG RAPE BEGINS!” One of them shouted as he punched her again in her already sore abdomen.

She gasped. “S-stop y-you’ll damage something inside me!”

Another blow to her belly was accompanied by the comment, “You’re insides are in for a lot more than a few punches in the belly!”

Just then the Police Chief walked in. “Is our Yankee spy still causing trouble?”

“Yes sir,” the darker man said.

“Well, I’ve got a few things here that might calm her down,” he said as he dropped a canvas carry all on a nearby table.

Gasping, Linda implored her captors. “Please don’t do this to meeee! You’re making an error in judgment!”

For an response the chief seized a hold of the suspended woman’s left nipple through her shirt. “Tell me your whole mission profile and the location of all your spy tools!”

She shrieked and writhed in her bonds. “I don’t have any of those things! I’m an American citizen here under the auspices of the UN and your government! You’ll get into trouble if you torture me!”

Then the chief took out a long fighting dagger and her eyes bulged out in fear. The tip of the wicked looking blade was pointing right at her navel. Visions of being eviscerated on the spot raced through her brain.

“Don’t be concerned Yankee spy. I’m not going to gut you, but we need to conduct a thorough search!” With that he sliced right through the material of her white blouse.

“Please don’t do this, you’re making a terrible mistake!” she pleaded as her bare breasts were revealed.

“Big tits!” One of the uniformed officers said with a leer.

“Better stand still Yankee cunt!” The police chief warned as he pricked the end of one pink nipple with the very tip of the blade.

“Hey!” one of the policemen boasted. “Cut her nips off! Been a long time since we done that!” They all leered at the dangling orbs with the thick areolas and long nipples.

The other one protested. “Don’t cut them off until we’re finished using her as a woman should be used!”

Linda blanched at the byplay and began yelling. “YOU CAN’T DO THIS! I’LL, ILL REPORT YOU TO THE UN! I’LL REPORT YOU TO MY GOVERNMENT! IT’S AGAINST INTERNATIONAL LAW TO TORTURE PEOPLE!”

When they grew tired of listening to their captive’s continual yelling, one of them bunched up what used to be her shirt and stuffed the cotton material in her mouth, gagging her.

There was nothing she could do to prevent these men from freely pawing her 38-D-cup breasts teasing, pinching, and twisting the nipples. Her muted objections fell on deaf ears.

“Fucking Yankee spy whore!” the Police Chief rumbled. “Keep on denying it cunt! Torturing you will be a joy! I owe you for that kick in the nuts!” He emphasized his point by violently twisting both nipples as she arched her back and cried out into the gag. Tears filled her eyes when he finally released his grip and stepped back.

“Now let’s see what the rest of a Yankee whore looks like!” He reached for the belt buckle of her shorts. As before, her objections were for naught as he yanked the khaki shorts to her knees, exposing her white cotton panties.

“I want to see some Yankee pussy!” one of the other policemen declared. It wasn’t often that any of them got to see a live white woman nude and an American woman at that.

Linda twisted away in a vain attempt to evade the probing hands of the three men who began to liberally touch her panty covered ass as well as between her legs at the base of her belly. Once again she tried to kick out at them, but her ankles were then cuffed to D-rings in the floor. Her shorts and panties were then literally ripped from her body.

Now totally naked, Linda’s nostrils flared and she screamed at them into her gag. For a reply she was once again punched in the belly. Her nipples were pinched and twisted. Her cunt and asshole were repeatedly finger fucked. The brown pelt of pubic hair at the base of her belly and covering the lips of her sex was also tugged and twisted.

“I think the Yankee spy slut needs a bit of warming up!” The Police Chief proclaimed. His cronies approved.

The Police Chief pulled his wide thick black belt from his belt loops and doubled it in his right hand. He asked his men, “Any preferences about how to start? I was thinking ass, belly, and finally tits.”

The other two men chorused. “Yes sir sounds good!”

Linda was soon shuddering and twisting as the belt impacted her ass for a full ten blows. Then her already bruised and sore belly was treated in the same manner. Finally when the belt moved up and began impacting her full tits she hoped she would die of the pain, but that was an unfulfilled hope.

At last the Police Chief tore the gag from Linda’s mouth and hissed. “Now tell me what I want to know and maybe we can come to some more agreeable accommodation!”

Linda’s ass, belly, and tits were in varying shades of red tinged with black and blue. Her eyes were open wide as if she’d never before heard of the torture just inflicted upon her. She sobbed, “N-n-nothing t-t-to t-tell. Oh God please let me go! Don’t torture me any more I hurt so bad!”

The Police Chief winked at his men and broad smiles spread over their features. “Well perhaps you’re right I may have gotten carried away. I guess I should make you feel better by giving you some pleasure.”

A flicker of hope sparked in Linda’s eyes. It was a flicker that was soon extinguished.

One of the other men kicked over a low stepstool as the Police Chief kicked off his shoes and removed his pants. He wore no underwear so his 8” erect blacksnake sprang forward like a questing cobra.

Linda knew at once what was going to happen next as any woman in her position would instantly know. “PLEASE NOOO DON’T RAPE ME GOD I CAN’T TAKE SOMETHING THAT BIG INSIDE ME! PLEASE IN THE NAME OF HUMANITY DON’T DO THIS!” Her shouts rang off the wall of the room, but the three men had heard it all before. Besides they didn’t get a chance to rape a white American woman everyday so they would have gone ahead at that point even if Linda had confessed to being a CIA station chief.

The Police Chief stepped up on the low stepstool which made his crotch just the right height to facilitate his rape of the American women. The three men were practiced at their trade as they had been doing it for years.

The Police Chief dipped his lean black hips while he placed the head of his uncircumcised manhood between the lips of Linda’s outer labia. His hands caught a hipbone in each hand as his powerful hips made one swift upward movement.

Linda’s sex passage was dry, but that made no difference to the black invader racing up into the depths of her belly. All it took was that one brutal thrust and she was filled with cock from cunt lips to womb mouth.

Linda jerked at the brutal penetration of her sex by a male member of a size she’d never had in her before. Her mouth opened in a unvoiced oval of pain until she found voice. “AHHHHH NOOO GOD NOOO IT HURTS! NUNN TOO DEEP! PLEASE NOT SO DEEP YOU’LL TEAR ME OPEN!”

The Police Chief was basking in the feeling of having his prick encased in the belly of a Yankee spy when he said, “Nonsense! I’ve fucked a many a woman and never torn one open or at least not her pussy. I have on the other hand made a lot of bellies swell with my bastards. You remember that French bitch we played with?” His last comment was addressed to his men.

Both men laughed and then one said, “Yeah she was a good one! Had that huge belly on her when we sold her to that coastal tribe. We heard later the slut had twins!”

The Police Chief began to pump his lean hips in a languorous manner as he waited for Linda’s natural lubrication to kick in, as he knew it would. She wouldn’t want it to happen, but her body would do it to help ease the pain. He opined as his thick slid in and out of Linda’s birth canal. “You’re no doubt on some sort of contraceptive, but its effect won’t last when you don’t get any more. Are you going to like that Yankee spy? Are you going to like seeing your belly swell with a half-black bastard?”

Linda whimpered, “No please no don’t do this! God don’t get me pregnant!” Already she could feel her sex passage start to moisten in self defense. She grunted softly as the cock in her belly began to increase the speed of its penetration. She hadn’t been fucked since she’d arrived in Africa and four months without sex soon had her female organs welcoming their black invader.

The Police Chief’s firm belly smacked her sore white one on each in thrust and now his hands had shifted to a tight grip on her tender asscheeks. He was beginning to hit his own groove now and bent his thick lips down to pull on her abused nipples. He loved raping white women and white American women were his favorite.

Linda felt her viscera shift inside her abdomen as her tits, belly, cunt, and ass were used as the Police Chief desired. A low whine began deep in Linda’s throat as her asscheeks clenched on each womb probing in thrust. Finally the whine became parts of words. “Y - - y! A - -a-! H - - h d - - d! F - - f!”

The Police Chief smiled as his prick slid in and out of paradise. “I can’t quite understand you my Yankee spy whore! What is it you want?”

Linda then found full voice despite her despair at her position. The body will have its way no matter what the brain might want. “YES! YES! AHHHHH! HARD AND DEEP! FUCK ME HARD AND DEEP YOU BLACK BASTARD!”

All the men laughed at the American whores shouted commands. The Police Chiefs ass became a black blur under the single light in the torture room. The smell of aroused female organs permeated the room and was sweet perfume to the man doing the fucking and those watching it.

The Police Chief was enjoying the rape of the American spy and he wanted it to last as long as possible. Of course for him the act of raping a haughty white Yankee spy bitch was erotic in the extreme. She was also very snug inside, so he used all his will power to delay his orgasm until he brought the bitch off. It was so demeaning for white sluts no matter their nationality to be forced to cum while being raped by a black African.

Hid thick black cock raced over Linda’s now swollen clit and pummeled her G-spot. For her it was like having a huge black machine in her sex guts that she had no control over. Her head was thrown back and her belly thrust forward as far as her bonds would allow. Her orgasm was fast approaching as the black prick in her belly picked up even more speed.

Linda was intellectually ashamed of her arousal and what she’d shouted, but that didn’t stop her from announcing the arrival of her orgasm. The familiar tickle of approaching orgasm became a not to be denied wave of carnal lust. “AHHHHH SHIT I’M CUMMMMING! DAMN YOU YOU’RE MAKING ME CUMMMM!”

The Police Chief knew that without Linda’s shouts. He felt her cunt channel begin to pulse around his cock as the woman’s insides encouraged him to release the pent up load of swimmers in his balls. He gave one more hard deep thrust and crushing the white woman to his body let his semen rush up his pulsing manhood.
He rasped as his spurts of seed sped into the Yankee spy’s belly. “Take it you white whore spy! Ahh yes take it right up in your white belly! Get used to it because this is only the first of many times to come!”

At last the Police Chiefs ready magazine of semen ebbed and with a sigh of temporarily assuaged lust he pulled his now soft manhood from its transitory home and stepped down from the stepstool. Linda her body gleaming with sweat and with white seed leaking from her open labia hung in her bonds. Her head was down and her red, black, and blue splotched belly quivered like a horses flanks in fly season. She knew she had disgraced herself on the one hand, but the after tingles of her orgasm still few wonderful.

While the Police Chief had been busy with his rape of the Yankee spy the other two men had also removed their boots and uniform pants. Both were sporting large black erections. Neither was as large as their boss, but they were still substantial examples of African manhood. The two men looked at their boss. He nodded his head, “Yes of course be my guest!”

Another small stepstool was kicked over behind Linda and the darker skinned policeman mounted it. He rubbed his dark hands over the white woman’s tender ass and then pried her asscheeks apart. His rigid manhood slid into the crack of her ass until it found the small asterisk of her anal opening.

Linda had known the man was behind her and had resigned herself to being raped from behind. When she felt the man’s prick tip settle against her anal opening new understanding caused her to scream anew. “NNNOO GOD NOOO NOT IN MY ASSHOLE! PLEASE NOT IN THERE I’VE NEVER DONE IT THAT WAY! YOU’LL RIP ME OPEN AND I’LL DIE!”

The Police Chief chortled before saying, “Yes he most likely will tear your asshole open, but you won’t die. No my dear Yankee spy you won’t die for many long years yet!”

The man behind her lunged upward and forward at the same time. Linda’s anal sphincter put up a valiant fight, but it was over matched by the man’s strength. His cock tip gained entrance and despite her tightness and lack of any lubrication his prick began to slowly sink into the white woman’s anal tube.

Linda squirmed and whimpered, as her anal rape became a fact. “P-please Ohhh God it hurts! Unngh you’re ripping me open! Stop it hurts!”

And indeed the policeman’s cock had ripped her anal sphincter and that blood aided in his deeper penetration of the Yankee spy. He forged ahead despite Linda’s pitiful protests until his firm belly was pressing against her abused asscheeks. His hands came around her body and pulled on her long nipples adding to Linda’s torment.

Once the anal rapist got his prick settled in the white woman’s large intestine he nodded to his comrade. “Now you in the front! She will be very tight with me in her spy ass!”

Linda couldn’t believe what was about to happen. The second policeman stepped up on the stool and without preamble slammed his manhood home in Linda’s sperm leaking sexual entrance. The Police Chiefs seed allowed him to slide his prick home high in the white woman’s belly despite his comrades prick taking up space in the same belly.

Linda stiffened and then quivered. She was full of black cock fore and aft. She felt like she couldn’t breath any more because her guts had been shoved up into her lungs. She’d heard of being double penetrated during sex before, but had never had any desire to have it done to her.

The two men inside her belly experimented for bit and then found their rhythm. They soon were both filling her cunt and ass at the same time and then withdrawing at the same time. Linda’s eyes rolled as she felt both of the openings in her lower belly being filled and then emptied and instant later. It was like one instant she was a filled sausage casing and the next the casing was empty.

Black hands pawed her tits and ass as the two rapists got their timing down pat and picked up speed. For her part Linda was astounded she was still alive and that the double rape no longer really hurt. In fact it was starting to feel all too good.

The Police Chief was watching with satisfaction as his men double raped the white female spy. He called out. “When I was in American I became quite fond of turkey breast with mayo on dark rye bread. How does it feel to be the turkey breast between my rye men?” It was a rhetorical question, but all three men laughed.

Linda gasped in a small voice, “Y-you e-evil b-bastards what are you doing to meeee?”

The man in her ass hissed, “We’re fucking your Yankee spy ass and cunt at the same time!”

The man in her cunt chipped in with, “Ah I can feel your cock my brother through the sluts insides. Faster my brother and we will fill the sluts belly with good African seed!”

Linda’s head rolled on she shoulders as she felt the lust is her belly building again. She was going to orgasm again and there was no way she could hide it from her rapists. Her voice quavered. “Faster, harder, faster, harder! Damn you if you’re going to rape me at least do it hard and fast!” Her words sounded terrible to her own ears, but her libido was in control again.

It seemed to Linda that her double rape went on for a very long time, as the pleasure in her belly rose even higher than it had when the Police Chief has raped her. She thought she had reached her peak, but then the peak seemed to elude her. At this point the Police Chief had unnoticed by Linda taken out a digital camera and started taking picture after picture. The pictures would sell for a tidy profit on the Internet and he would send some back to Linda’s real employers just as soon as he found out who they were.

The two policemen in Linda’s belly were beginning to pant, as sweat gleamed on their black ass’s. Their victim was lost in a world of humiliation, degradation, and wanton lust. She was beyond screaming as another tsunami orgasm twisted its way through her cock packed belly. The two policemen felt her insides pulse and grunting like warthogs in rut they bathed her intestines and womb with their sticky seed.

A few minutes later after the two policeman had withdrawn from Linda’s pillaged nether holes they were cleaned up and dressed again. The Police Chief was also dressed again and examining some of tools in the carryall. Turning to his two men he held up two long black objects with silver studs on one end and control buttons on the other. “What do you think men?” He said indicating the two long black objects.

The two policemen said as one, “Aye Chief one in each hole should do it!”

Linda was nearly comatose from her recent ordeal and was paying no attention to the byplay of the men. The first indication she had that her ordeal was far from over was when the two junior policemen again approached her from front and rear. Each man held one of the black objects in his hands.

Then Linda was vaguely aware that her cunt and asshole were again being penetrated. At first she thought it was another double rape by the men. She moaned, “Please not again. I’m so sore and tired don’t rape me again.”

The Police Chiefs voice at once found its way to her ears. “Oh we’re not going to fuck you now. That was your pleasure what you are now going to experience will be the pain. The two devices being inserted into your asshole and cunt are capable of generating 240,000 volts of non-lethal current. Of course that’s not to say the current won’t do some damage to your insides, but as you Americans say that would be collateral damage. You’ll also be happy to know that the devices now entering your belly were provided by the US government as an aid in the WOT.”

Linda became fully alert as the two devices penetrated her intestine and sex passage even deeper than the black cocks had. She again found full voice. “GGGGDDDDD NNNNNOOOOOO! STOP YOU’LL KILL MEEEE!”

“Tell me what I want to know and we won’t fry your guts.” The Police Chief was lying as he was going to have it done no matter what she said. He owed her for the kick in the nuts and he was going to pay that debt.

“IT’S NOT TRUE! I’M NOT A SPY! OHHH GOD YOU’RE GOING TO KILL ME!” Linda was screaming until her voice cracked.

The Police Chief snorted in distain. “Have it your way then. Oh and it didn’t kill the French bitch, but she did sing rather well when the current was turned on. Give her the full charge in both holes men I grow weary of her lies!”

Black thumbs flicked controls and the devices began unloading their full charges in Linda’s already abused large intestine and right against the mouth of her semen whitewashed cervix. “AHHHHHHHHHHH! GGGGDDDDD NNNNNUUUU! AH! AH! HURTS!”
She was screaming as belly twisted with pain and her bladder voided.

Linda’s body shuddered and jerked like a person with St. Vitas Dance as her internal sexual organs and intestines took the full force of 240,000 volts twice over. Her large titties bounced and swayed as the rest of her body danced to the tune of 21st century technology. At last her head slumped forward as she lapsed into a comatose state.

A few minutes latter Linda sputtered and coughed as a bucket of cold water drenched her tormented body. Her insides felt like they were coiling and uncoiling inside her and every muscle in her body ached. She finally realized the black devices were no longer inside her and the Police Chief was standing in front of her toying with the dagger that had been used to cut her clothing off.

Linda’s pain racked eyes met those of the Police Chief. The Police Chief thumbed the razor edge of the dagger as he spoke. “Fun time is over Yankee spy. One of my men earlier spoke of cutting your nips off. That is exactly what is going to happen next if you are not forthcoming with what I want to know. Then if you still won’t talk it will be you clit, ears, nose and so on.” The dagger started forward toward Linda’s left nipple.

Linda broke then, as the Police Chief knew she would sooner or later. No one he knew from past experience can hold out under torture forever if the torturer knows his trade and the Police Chief knew his trade. “NOOO PLEASE DON’T CUT ME! I’LL TALK! YES I’M A SPY! PLEASE JUST DON’T CUNT ME!”

And Linda did talk she told the Police Chief everything. She told them how her podium came apart and was actually the radio. She told them her own mission profile and what she’d sent off in the two transmissions. She gave them the whole 9 yards.

When Linda’s narrative finally stuttered to and end the Police Chief smiled as he turned to his men. “Clean her up, feed her, and take her to the brothel hut. She’s got a lot of men to service.”

Linda’s eyes bulged as the import of his words sank home. “NOOO!” She wailed. “NOOO I TOLD YOU WHAT YOU WANTED! NOOOOO! - - - ”
She was still wailing when the policemen took her down and dragged her away.

Epilogue one:

July 2003 somewhere in Northern Virginia 6 men sit around a table discussing the most recent intelligence FUBAR. The men were passing a various photos between them. One man said, “I told you we needed a French speaker!”

Another man snorted, “We tried that fucking Frog bitch and look how that turned out!”

Yet another man said, “Jesus her belly is huge!”

Finally an older man barked. “OK enough with the fucking bullshit this time I want to try a Peace Corp worker that speaks French and this time we’re using a male agent! I sick of looking at white women with black bastards in their bellies!”

Epilogue two:

Off the coast of East Africa a US destroyer is on a pirate interdiction mission, its September 2006 and the time is 1300 local. Sighting a native dinghy the destroyer hailed the dinghy to halt and be boarded. The dinghy attempted to escape, but a shot close across her bow stopped that.

A boarding party of armed US sailors boarded the dinghy. Minutes after the sailors boarded the radio on the destroyer crackled to life with a message from the boarding party. “Captain you better come and see this for yourself.”

“What the hell is it Lieutenant? Why can’t you deal with it?” The Captain of the US destroyer was a hard man and expected his subordinates to deal with things without being micro-managed.

“Sir this is above my pay grade. You better come!” Came the answer in a gritted voice.

At 1650 local time a US destroyer off the East Coast of Africa reported that a native dinghy first fired on her and then attempted to flee. The destroyer reported she rammed the dinghy which sank with all hands. There had been a white woman seen on the dinghy, but she was lost with the crew of the dinghy.

Epilogue 3:

It’s May 2008 place is a secret federal facility in North Dakota. Two men dressed as doctors are discussing the patient in room 203E. “So you think she’ll ever come out the catatonic trance?”

The other man replied, “I pray she doesn’t. Being forcibly impregnated twice and then having her nipples and clit removed would cause most women to go insane and in my opinion she’s better of being catatonic. What’s her name again? I can never remember all the names!

The other man consulted a sheaf of papers. “Linda Robertson, her name is Linda Robertson.”

End 

Offline Rainbow
  • Graduate
  • Merits 24
Re: UN
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2021, 07:01:01 AM »
Unfortunately Blackdog isn‘t around here anymore, otherwise I would have given him a merit ...  :emot_hot.gif:
If she can‘t breathe, she can‘t scream !