Author Topic: Uncanny Valley - Ch. 3 - The Tipping Point  (Read 1367 times)

Offline [Bubbles]

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 188
  • ...and you will know me by the trail of the Ravish
    • ...And you will know me by the trail of the Ravished...
Uncanny Valley - Ch. 3 - The Tipping Point
« on: April 18, 2019, 04:16:22 PM »
CHAPTER 3 - THE TIPPING POINT

Two weeks had passed since her outburst and Elise found herself alone in the house, somewhat regretting her decision.  Periodically peering from her bedroom window to the garage, checking to see if the lights were on, she couldn’t help but wonder if she made a mistake, acted too rash.

Her days were still filled with ample drinking and television, her coping mechanisms still leaving her unable to get back to work more than twice a week.  Tonight, she’d been trying to prep to transition back to her career full time as a respected dean at California University at Maricopa (CUM). She climbed into bed surrounded by mounds of paperwork from professors and students alike.  She’d anticipated being buried in work after this long hiatus.  She made it through the first stack of notes, complaints, and grading issues before she was again peering at their converted garage. The glowing light through the only window was consistently on until late. He’d better be getting Rori to bed at her regular bedtime, it wasn’t healthy for little girls to… her thoughts trailed as she again began to see that thing as her actual daughter.  She sighed and found herself staring at the garage, trying to reconcile her discontent with Barry for doing this and her growing affections for…it.

After nearly an hour of contemplation, she realized she at least owed Barry an apology, when she first saw Rori she was drunk, angry and taken by surprise.  Her second attempt wasn’t much better, maybe she owed it to Barry to at least try. She climbed from her bed, planning how she’d elucidate such behavior.  She stepped into her silk pj’s and slid on a pair of shoes.  Looking in the mirror she primped for just a moment straightening her russet locks and adjusting her top so that the V-neck had an appropriate effect.  They’d spent enough time apart, if nothing else, maybe she wouldn’t have to explain away her poor behavior and get by on sex appeal alone.
However, for the last two weeks, Barry had been exiled he had been more than content to stay in the garage and grown fonder of his daughter in a way many wouldn’t understand.  Barry glances over his computer from the tiny desk filled with outstanding requests and assignments from work, Rori sits on the bed her coloring and bopping her head along to the rhythm of the song playing from a turntable in the corner. She’d been coloring for about 15 minutes, and he’d been gazing at her for nearly that long. His mind playing through the myriad of possibilities for his future. He snaps out of it, eyes glancing back to his laptop, since their first night together he’d wondered what all was possible.

After searching for days, he found his answer on the #AllTheFallen Forum. Modders apparently had been adding code to androids for years, they’d even taken the liberty of fabricating new parts that added to the appeal of having an android around.  Freelance schematics for 3-d printing, mods that changed hair color, eye color, body type, disposition, anything the heart could want.  Barry’s guilt thus far had stopped him from making any modifications, something about tweaking his “daughter's” personality just didn’t feel right.

Though his imagination couldn’t stop working on what was possible.  On his private drive, he kept a running file of his darkest desires for Rori.  He’d nearly downloaded 30 gigabytes of information and would frequently click through each of the files letting his mind expand on the possibilities.  

root.per//values.object.input

This is where he collected all the files he could ever imagine putting into Rori.  He found one from a Japanese programmer that took away an android’s gag reflex, another that made the gag reflex 3x as sensitive; he hadn’t decided which he’d want more. From a German programmer going by the handle ASSetStrict69, (a handle which caused Barry to roll his eyes) Barry found the steps to partition her memory, more or less creating two personalities, one active, one hidden.  As he scoured the web for anything that seemed remotely enticing, he’d even found a script that allowed for adjustable anal and vaginal tightness, as well as exact temperature control.  He’d already ordered the supplemental parts necessary for Rori to be able to imbibe liquids. His mind wandered to how amazing it would be to finish inside of her, as he had already painted her face more times than he could remember.  Although his conscious mind demanded he justifies such thoughts as he always did, wanting her to be more realistic.   Though deep inside he knew she wouldn’t be thirsty for anything but him.

He was busy building this file despite not being able to talk himself into corrupting Rori in this way, when she was in idle she was a divine spank bank material, perfectly positioned, quietly waiting with a tongue out to accept his load. As he looked up at her he could feel his dick rising to press against his tight denim jeans, he’d already put her into idle twice today…a third time wouldn’t hurt. He stands up making his way to the lube he kept near the bed.

**KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK**

“Barry?” Elise calls out, her voice lacking the vitriol that it had two weeks ago.  Any other time he’d have been happy to hear any tone that could signal reconciliation from his wife, however, in this particular moment her presence sent Barry into a bit of a panic.

Rushing over to the bed he whispers “Protocol Sleep 1” he says as her body goes limp he quickly tucks her into bed and then tucking his hard-on into the waistband of his shorts. He partially opens the door occluding his lower half behind it.  “Yah?” he says somewhat curtly.

Bemused by his behavior Elise looks past Barry into what little of the garage she can see.  Everything appeared normal, the kitchenette was a bit of a mess, his clothes were strewn about the floor, as usual, and his desk was stacked high with any of the multiple projects he was no doubt working on.  Just then she saw the curly golden strands sticking out near the headboard of the queen sized bed toward the back of the garage.  “Is that?”  Her words trail off, again, for a moment she forgets the sobering reality and her heart stops, for a second her baby is back.

Barry looks back over his shoulder, “Yes, she’s sleeping please be quiet.” He says in a hushed tone.

“She…it- they….sleep?” Elise stammers her mind wrestling with the appropriate pronoun for the android posing as her daughter.  

“Yes, our daughter sleeps, what do you need Elise?” Somewhat annoyed by his wife’s inability to just accept what he deemed to be a solution to a problem.

Though she is talking to Barry her eyes stay locked onto the spot where Aurora was quietly resting. “I just,” she can't seem to focus as her vision never departs her mind wanting nothing more than to run over and embrace this thing that resembles her daughter. “Thought…that, maybe-”

Her thought is interrupted when Barry snaps his fingers disrupting her line of sight. “Focus! Please,” Barry not having much interest in whatever new insults she’d planned for tonight.

“Listen Bare,” she only called him that when she had genuine contrition, which was rare.  “I-I am sorry,” she says redirecting her attention to Barry.  “I reacted poorly, and I just wasn’t ready, you sprung this on me and-”

“So this is my fault?” He interjects.

“Yes, I mean no!” She struggles to justify her actions, frustratedly running her fingers through her hair, “it’s not about blame I just…” she sighs exasperatedly that this discussion isn’t going the way she’d anticipated.  “I want to try okay, it’s going to take some time, but I want to try.”

Barry stares at her for a moment. “You served me a divorce Elise,” Barry protests reaching over to his dresser grabbing the manila folder that was handed to Rori weeks ago, waving it in front of her face.

She’d almost forgotten about that, her eyes closed as she knows this is spiraling quickly, “Barry, I…” no words come to mind to justify her behavior.  “I know, I-I didn’t mean to, I was just-”

“You didn’t mean to?” He loudly retorts, “Did you trip into our lawyer’s office? No, no let me guess, you were so slobbering drunk you just don’t remember doing it?! What the fuck do you mean you didn’t mean to di-” He stops as he sees Elise’s attention shift behind him. He glances back over his shoulder to see Rori doe-eyed watching her parents fight.  They’d made a rule when she was born to never fight in front of her. Barry lowers his head and sigh, “I’m not doing this in front of her,” he says resolutely looking back at Elise, “if you want to explain yourself then we can talk tomorrow.”

Elise listens but her eyes stay locked on Rori, “okay, after work?” She says softly seeing her timid daughter fearfully having to watch her parents fight about her.  
“Yeah, fine,” Barry says stepping back from the door, “now if you don’t mind, I’m going to put her back to bed.” He doesn’t wait for an answer, he simply closes the door.  Elise stands again having the same oak door closed in her face.  She pondered for a moment if she was on the right side of all of this, Barry overstepped, he brought her…it…-Rori, here to their home.  Why did she feel like the outsider?

In somewhat of a huff Elise makes her way back to the house and returns to the bed she left.  Her mind spent hours trying to process all the pieces to this puzzle until it yielded to sleep.  Surrounded by work she lay alone in their king-sized bed.

Barry couldn’t believe her nerve. She’d always been hot-tempered, the drinking only exacerbated that, he knew she was in no shape to hold a genuine ethical discussion on if his actions to put their daughter’s likeness into an android was right or not. However, like she always did, she sought to shift the blame, always the hero of her own story, and never to blame, no matter what she’d said or done.  Not this time, he thought to himself.  

He paced back and forth, his sexual frustrations that were already building even before she knocked on the door, his lingering aggravation with his wife’s behavior did nothing to quell that.  He couldn’t help but work himself into a very bad place, unable to stop pacing and murmuring about Elise he’d all but forgotten that his intention was to read Rori another bedtime story.  As he looks back over his shoulder, he sees her still in her tiny twin bed he bought last week sitting next to his.  His heart rate intensified as his mind immediately saw an outlet for his frustrations.  His cock swells pressing against the tight fabric of his shorts. “Active protocol. Idle.” He says, voice wavering.  Rori freezes as her memory and primary objectives are suspended, a blank nearly void look washes over her otherwise angelic face.  Barry instinctively licks his lips. Walking over to the twin bed where Rori sat, unable to speak, move, or even think.  He takes a heavy sigh; did he really have a leg to stand on?

Ethically speaking, what he had done, bringing his daughter back was the right choice, but what he was doing... What he was doing was pulling at her ankles.  She slid toward the edge of the bed still staring off into space. He presses at the center of her chest, laying her back on the bed, gingerly he turns her so that she is laying across the bed her neck relaxes as her head hangs over the edge. The nightie she is wearing rolls up to her hips revealing the thin white panties with pink hearts.  Barry’s heart again jumps as he sees them, his cock demanding release. He watched her chest rise and fall, he still couldn’t get over how lifelike she was. Gold locks of hair drape down the side of the bed as Barry fills his hand with lube, stroking himself and looking into those empty green eyes.  He bit down on his bottom lips as his hand gripped his cock tighter, his mind obsessed with the thought of painting that adorable face beneath him, while pushing the idea that this was all a complete violation of his daughter’s memory far to the recesses of his mind.

His knees bend, “O-open your mouth,” he stammers feeling himself nearing climax.  Her breath was warm on the tip of his cock, his head enlarged just a bit each time he felt it.  Somehow clinging to the fact that he’d never penetrated her in any way allowed for him to continue his behavior but with each warm breath, his mind became more and more open to the idea of placing himself inside of her.  Finally, as he could feel his ball beginning to spasm he pressed forward, unable to take the temptation any longer, “s-s—suck.” He commands. Her little lips close around the head of his cock.  It was quite the sight to watch those pale lips around the darker olive complexion of his cock, he looked down at her body, laying nearly motionless aside from her mouth which was still pulling at Barry’s head. This was in no a quality blowjob but Barry was already on the edge.

He lustfully eyes Rori as the little thing beneath him obeys him without delay, her soft lips suckling at the tip of his cock her warmth was incredible, her thin lips strong but soft around him.  He had to stop. Right? Yeah, just a few more seconds he thought. This-this is too far.  Barry groans “faster,” the word came from his mouth almost without his control.  

Control that he was quickly losing, as her lips brought him closer and closer, he finally surrenders what little control he had as he closes his eyes sliding the entire length of his cock into her.  He watched her throat bulge as he moans in pleasure, it felt almost like the real thing, but far and away enough to send him over the edge.  Rori’s little body spasms repeatedly as her airway was blocked, but her idle protocol prevented her from doing anything about it. Her throat massaged him as his cock throbbed inside her, he didn’t stop until he had his entire length inside of her.  Barry was too lost in his orgasm to notice her small spasms had evolved into light flailing, his hips pressing forward forcing himself as deep as her body will allow until his hips were on her chin, and his balls covering her nose.  He hunches over her as he grits his teeth and rams her throat multiple times, letting out a visceral grunt as he coats her throat with layers of thick and hot streams of his DNA. Her spasming continues, her throat trying to expel the foreign object, he watched her body continues to twitch as he finishes delivering everything inside of himself into her.  

Finally, the twitching stopped, for both from his cock and his daughter. His breath is heavy, the room is spinning, his balls still trying to pump more of himself down her throat.  He slowly opens his eyes and pulls himself out of her with a soft sloshing sound. A thick glaze of cum covers his cock, strings of cum trace from Barry’s balls to Rori’s lips.

“Rori?” he says softly as he pulls himself from her mouth. Cum running down out of her mouth and into her nose. “Active protocol Full,” he says expecting the standard startup. Her eyes bat for a moment, a soft whirling noise fills the room, and a few loud clicks that he’d never heard before, her body twitches and then shuts down.  As her eyes close, cum runs from her open mouth, past her nose, around her eyes, and into her hair. He looks at her tiny body, his mouth open, aghast at his actions and their consequences only able to address the entire situation with two words. “Oh fuck.”
« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 08:34:17 PM by [Bubbles] »
☮, ♥ & Sodomy

carhamgrater
Re: Uncanny Valley - Ch. 3 - The Tipping Point
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2019, 07:38:54 PM »
Why do I so badly want her to catch him ball deep into Rori! Love how she wants to make amends, wonder if she'll want to reconcile after Rori been mated! Merit coming!